Viscet #1123 - Snowflake Sleddog by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hail.

Viscet #1123 - Snowflake Sleddog

Postby Hail. » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:26 am

No fancy codin but there is a reason for it so give it a day or so XD

The big day is tomorrow!!

This one was inspired by wolves, foxes, sleddogs, and snowflakes!

For the competition, I want you to tell me about their relationship with three viscets, what they will be giving them for Christmas, and why. At least one viscet used cannot be owned by you! You will have 500 words and one art piece for each of them.

The second portion is a small snippet of their past relating to snowflakes in some way. You will have 800 words to do this and will be able to use one art piece as well.

For extras, you will have 500 words or three art pieces. You can mix this with some of the other categories, but make sure to point out which ones you extended with it!!!

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
3 relationships/gifts/why (500 each)-
Art 1 -
Art 2 -
Art 3 -
Snowflake backstory (800 words)-
Art 4 -
Extras -

No art is required and all art except for the one backstory art cannot be an animation or comic. If you make the one exception into an animation or comic, the gif cannot be more than 10 seconds long (of it's just a tail wave or something simple you're fine) and the comic cannot have more than five panels.

For non-owners or owners of only once viscet you can use two non-viscet characters, but one must be a viscet that you do not own. There are a ton of super nice people in the community who I'm sure would like to help you ^^ just post on the fanclub if you can't find anyone and explain what you need and why ^^ just remember to follow the fanclub rules in replies and advertisements!

This will end on 1/12

//Mutations//
Double Coat - Rare
Feathering - Rare

(Along with the coding the smaller images will come tomorrow)
Last edited by Hail. on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1123 - Snowflake Sleddog

Postby Placebo » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:25 am

The floof ;0; My guys are open for relationships- just pm me about them<3
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:55 am

res ;<;
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:00 am

Happy to lend a hand for those trying out, sorry for the confusion I just woke up! ^^;;
But I am not trying out, good luck to those who are though <3
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:11 am

Akemi-chan wrote:
nvm I own 2 whoops, but I'd be happy to let someone use them for this if ya pm me! ^^
November + Dipper

Just in case you might have misunderstood or something because I'm not sure ^^;; this competition is open to everyone who is eligible to apply for a viscet! There's just an exception to the forum for non-owners and those with fewer viscets so they don't have to stress about finding three viscets to use ^^
(I only say this because it looks like you might have dropped out because you own two?? I'm not certain but I just wanted to be 100% sure ^^;;; )
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:37 am

may or may not try out ;o;
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisbees » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:45 am

Username -
Name -
Gender -
3 relationships/gifts/why (500 each)-
Art 1 -
Art 2 -
Art 3 -
Snowflake backstory (800 words)-
Art 4 -
Extras -

I need this in my life.
Hi, I'm new here.
So please "bear" with me!
haha
-Shaded- is my sibling and is showing me around this cool site!
--
He/Him pronouns
I'm just a guy that likes to make
conspiracy theories and annoy my sister
---
Aspiring photographer
My sons--Fahari Mono
ImageImageImage
To-Do
nothing ATM
Frisbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avriie » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:32 am

Username - Wolffy Paws
Name - Keira
Gender - Female

Relationships:

Anya is Keira's closest friend. The two are of similar age and live pretty close to each other. This year, Keira took a long time to choose the perfect Christmas present for Anya, but finally managed to find it! What did she get Anya? Well, she managed to find a white teddy with a silver ribbon around it's neck holding a heart with "SPECIAL FRIEND" sewn onto it. She found the teddy on the 22nd, just before she gave up searching for the day. Keira was exhausted and her legs hurt from walking all day, as well as being numb from the cold, crunchy snow. She was about to walk home when she noticed a toy shop. It was easy to see, so bright against the inky night sky. Looking through the window, she caught a glimpse of a white teddy, which looked like Anya. She turned around swiftly and ran into the shop. Her head darted round trying to find the toy, until she finally found the shelf. Keira sprinted over and snatched it from the top shelf. It was the last one there. The viscet noticed the ribbon and heart. "Even better!" she thought joyfully. Keira bounced over to the till and purchased the teddy. Shouting merrily, she ran back to her home, where she put it in a box and covered that in shiny turquoise wrapping-paper. Keira attached some navy blue ribbon to it, and tied it up in a bow at the top. Then she stuck on a golden star-shaped tag to the bow, which read out, "For Anya, Merry Christmas! From Keira".

Lykke and Jade are both on holiday near Keira. Jade is one of Keira's cousins (who is quite a bit older than her) and Lykke is going on holiday with Jade. Despite the age difference, Keira would still like to get them a gift each. For Lykke, Keira is getting a book about flamingos. She's figured out that the older viscets has an interest in birds and thought she might be interested in a book about flamingos. The book was from a pet supplies store, which also had a small isle of books about all types of animals, from bugs to whales, from fish to cats. The flamingo book had a golden spine (as in book spine) and looked quite appealing. Keira flicked through it and thought the pictures of the flamingos where shot at great angles and that the illustrations of flamingo anatomy looked accurate, even though she's not a bird expert. She bought the book and then went to a plant store, to get her cousin Jade some seeds. Keira was looking at pumpkin seeds when she noticed a sapling in a pot in the corner of her eye. The viscet went over to investigate the tree. She knew Jade liked trees. It had a label on it which read "Apple Tree". Keira carried the plant over to the till and purchased it. She tried to walk steadily out of the shop but kept wobbling around, until a kind viscet offered to help. He held the sapling for her and asked where she was going. Keira led him to where she lived and he placed the pot by the front step. "I've got to go now," he said, as he rushed off. Keira wrapped the book in pink wrapping, put on blue ribbon and attached a label to it, whereas she simply tied a scarlet ribbon around the pot of the tree and put a tag on that.

Snowflake Story:

Keira first experienced snow when she was just a viscling. The small bundle of fluff hadn't figured out how to walk on her hind legs properly so she crawled over the the garden door, falling over twice. The door was ajar, and so Keira pushed the door back with her muzzle. The glass door creaked open and the little viscling crawled out, if you could call it crawling, since it was more like waddling on four legs. Unexpectedly, a white dot drifted down from the sky and landed on young Keira's nose. The viscling jumped back in shock and her hind legs hit the door, which, being made of glass, fortunately did NOT shatter. Keira's face landed on the ground, but did not receive any pain. She was confused by this, and, when she opened her eyes, gurgled (because she couldn't gasp). Keira could only see white. She lifted her face up and realized she had only landed in the ground. The ground!?! The viscling started panicking and squirming about. How had she landed safely and unharmed? Why was the ground white and squishy? Confused, Keira started to cry. The tears melted the soft white ground which made poor Keira worry even more. She got back up, but soon realized she was stood in the ground! As quick as lightning, the grey fur ball ran (or in this case, crawled swiftly) back into her house. As she crawled, Keira left snowy foot prints behind her. The viscling found a warm corner and curled up, frightened. Keira soon fell asleep out of exhaustion and forgot it even happened, since she was so young.

EXTRA:

It was a chilly morning, cold enough for snow. Grass was crunchy with frost, puddles were frozen into patches of thick, slippery ice. Keira stood in the garden. Despite her woolly jumper, she was still cold. Each breath created a cloud of steam in the air, which floated into the sky. She sat on the stone doorstep as she stared up at the sky. It was a pale blue color with clouds drifting slowly past the sun every now and then. It was relaxing to watch it. Keira went back inside to grab her sketchbook and pencil so she could draw something. After sitting back down, she looked for some kind of inspiration. The sight of a tree against the sky stood out to her, so she drew that, but to add affect, she drew it at sun set. Keira sat for half an hour drawing until she was interrupted by something that appeared to be leaping up and down by the tree. It seemed to be orange with something white attached to one of its ends. Curious, the viscet climbed over the garden fence and crept over to the thing. Now she was closer, she could recognize that it was a fox. But what was it jumping about in and why? There was something colorful on the floor, white, blue, green, orange and the colors were... moving!? Keira gradually got closer and soon noticed that there was a HUGE puddle of ice, a frozen pond! The fox was trying to attack its own reflection, which was moving. The viscet laughed at the sight of it. Hearing Keira, the fox pricked its ears up and faced her. Suddenly, it ran in the opposite direction. Keira sprinted over the frozen pond and started playing on it. She pretended to ice skate, she imagined she was the fox and the reflection was going to battle her, she tried the break the ice, which did actually happen. Keira broke the ice and fell straight through the hole, into chilly water. The viscet climbed out of the hole and spat water out of her mouth. "Well, not entirely frozen I guess..." she murmured. All her fur was wet and her jumper was soggy. "I'm going to be in so much trouble," thought the viscet as she plodded home. When she got back, Keira found a warm spot in the house and tried to dry off, but didn't manage to get entirely dry.

Thanks to Placebo for letting me use Anya!
Last edited by avriie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
x
x
x
I'm mostly leaving this site now, thanks for the good times!
avriie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:00 am

If anyone needs relationships let me know. This one is beautiful <3
Razors