Viscet #1113 - Lights N Ice by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1113 - Lights N Ice

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:04 am

I based this beauty off of a little red fallow deer, and then gave them some lovely colorful ice sculpture inspired markings and colors. Enjoy that dazzling ice mane! c;

For this viscet I would like to see an in depth personality description done through 1500(max) words or a colored art piece. You may include two small extras (name meaning, short history (150w), small poem, music playlist, relationships, likes/dislikes, ect.) but whatever you do it must pertain to developing their personality. It should be realistic and thoughtful!

[Skeleton Form]
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

- Prettying is fine and encouraged!
- Only two small optional extras are allowed.
- Small/short word sections (extras) should have no more than 150 words.
- Personality description should have minimum 500 words, maximum 1500.
- Personality art should be fully colored and creative over anything else. A skillful yet plain piece will not win over a poorly drawn yet creative and interesting one.
- Everything you include must somehow develop their personality - get creative!

[Mutations]
Ice Mane - Event Rare || Feathered Paws - Event Rare (Roaming)
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1113 - Lights N Ice

Postby tiny little box » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:06 am

Username:tiny little box
Name: Opal

Wip
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:09 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Aurora

Wip
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:11 am

OMG ;3;
might res!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:17 am

Username:
Name:
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:37 am

Mark
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:38 am

Username:
Name:
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:08 am

Username; ~Teya~

Name; Celestia

Gender; Female

In a cave in a place where not many creatures go, lived a Viscet. This was not just any viscet. This was a very intelligent viscet, that has chosen to live alone, observing the world in all its splendor. In this cave it was filled with crystals, crystals that shined like a perfectly cut diamond, but yet, imperfect. This, in a way, described Celestia. She is beautiful to look at, but yet, has her imperfections. For one, she was never very social. Celestia didn't always live in a cave in the middle of absolute nowhere. She used to live in a city, a city full of hustle and bustle, but Celestia hated it. She didn't like loud noises and many creatures rapidly walking past, shoving to and fro, paying no mind to her. One day she could stand it no more, and ran away. Finally, she was free, free to explore the massive structures of ice that she had dreamed of seeing, that the city did not care about nor wish to see. Celestia didn't understand the animals of the city, they woke up, went to work, shopped, ate, slept, repeat.
Celestia couldn't do that, she had to explore, keep moving, learn. Although Celestia is quite smart, she is still unintelligent in other ways. She doesn't understand how other creatures or humans even can be smart at all. She looks at someone, and if they look unintelligent, she deems them unintelligent. Underestimating them greatly, even when they prove other wise. This is one of Celestia's biggest faults, that will probably never change, and she will never attempt to change. At times Celestia is cocky, overestimating her owns skills, but most of the time she does have good judgment. When you get her in the right mood, (if you ever have the fortune of finding Celestia's research cave) she will tell you of her findings in the wilderness, discoveries like giant crystals or rarely colored rocks, new minerals never discovered before, sometimes she could go on and on forever, babbling about many strange things a normal I.Q. would not understand.
Although Celestia lives alone, she does occasionally come across other creatures, but not very often. Sometimes Celestia goes to a small mountain village when she needs supplies, its 10 miles from her cave but she doesn't mind.
Mostly Celestia stays in her cave, exploring all of the many tunnels that cover the massive cave. She has gotten lost many times, but somehow, always manages to find her way back. Children in the village say she has super senses and mythical powers, this, of course, is likely wrong and just gossip getting out of hand. Whenever Celestia goes to the village, she mostly keeps to herself. Which makes the young animals there believe she is mysterious, and not telling them everything she could tell.
Sometimes Celestia entertains the childrens idea of her having mystical powers, and says she'll turn them all to ice if they try following her to her secret cave. But, of course youngins being youngins they have tried a few times. Each time failing to follow her. Celestia had found ways to avoid them, taking secret trails and such, making it seem as if she had disappeared in front of their big eyes. This, of course, makes them further the accusation the she is a mythical creature with powers beyond this earth.
Late at night Celestia has found it is wonderful going outside and watching the glowing stars, witnessing the shooting stars and the clouds flow gracefully across the dark blue sky. She even paints the stars and sky at night, when she is in the right mood.
Celestia can be quite adventurous at times, especially at night when no city animals are out. She has taken to going out at the strike of midnight, when there are the most stars out and the sky is darkest. With an oil lantern in her mouth, she goes out exploring in the pale moonlight. Listening to the birds and other creatures that only come out at night, Celestia especially loves going out when it first starts to snow, sticking her toung out and biting at the first snow flakes that start to fall. She can get quite childish in snow, going off guard and opening her shell, jumping and playing in the snow.
But, this is seldom, and rarely occurs.
There is one incident where Celestia's true colors did show...and this is how it began.
On a cold, snowy night, when it was getting around Christmas, something happened. It all started when Celestia, in the middle of the night, heard a loud pounding on the door to the entrance of the cave. She quickly got up, out of bed and lite a candle to see, and hurriedly trotted to the door.
When Celestia inched open the door she was startled to see another viscet! She hadn't seen any other viscets since she had left the city, and it puzzled her that there was one right one her doorstep, in the middle of the night of all things! She quickly shut the door, pondering if she should let them in. They could try to steal her research after all, or make a mess of her laboratory. A few moments later, the knocking sounded again, even louder this time. She hesitantly open the door once again, deciding she mind as well let them in, or they would probably pound on her door all night.
The unknown viscet quickly jumped in the cave before Celestia could change her mind, shaking his fur. ''Burr!'' The viscet said loudly, he then looked up, now seeing the much bigger viscet in the light of the lantern. ''I hope you don't mind me barging in like this, he squeaked, ''But I'm lost and this was the only place I could find out from the cold.'' He looked at Celestia unsure, he had seen glimpses of Celestia when she had come to his village, and heard the stories about her.
Celestia looked down at the small viscet, he was just a kid, only half her size. She raised an eyebrow, wondering what she should do with the pup. He could certainly not stay here! ''How in the world did you get lost? You must be pretty stupid if-'' Celestia stopped short of her sentence when she realized how petrified the little viscet looked. ''I mean...it must have been pretty scary being all alone in the cold dark.'' She quickly turned away, she didn't like kids very much. She didn't understand them, they were just annoying little pests to her, that tried following her every time she went to the village for supplies. She looked back at the little viscet now, ''Well, c'mon, you look freezing cold.''
And indeed the little viscet was, when she carefully wrapped a cotton blanket around the viscet, she could feel ice covering his fur, in a way, he kind of looked like a snow viscet. ''My names Dasher.'' said the viscet, rubbing the snow off his head to reveal a dark face with white markings. ''I'm Celestia, but I'm sure you already know that.'' Celestia said, getting up now to pour two cups of Hibiscus tea, and setting one next to Dasher, and the other next to herself next to the low fire, watching the flames dance in the small fire place. She didn't use the fireplace much, she liked the cold, but tonight, she liked the fire, and it also warmed the shivering viscet beside her. ''So...how'd you get lost anyways?'' Celestia asked, curious. Dasher looked down, looking almost scared. ''Me and some of my friends were playing in the snow, a mile from the village you go sometimes, Dasher paused, looking up at Celestia before continuing. ''And well, we were all laughing and being all loud, ya know, kid stuff. When... from outta no where an avalanche started, and I was in the middle of it, I can't even tell you how long I was being pushed by snow.'' He drank a sip of the hot tea, ''When it finally stopped, I dug my way out and found my friends no where to be seen...and I had no idea where I was, you can figure out the rest.'' Dasher said, a sad expression on his face.
Celestia didn't know what to say, she thought he gotten lost for some dumb reason, now...she felt sorry for the pup. ''C'mon kid...get some rest.'' With that Celestia walked away and into her room, and soon slept.
The next day, she awoke to find Dasher sleeping next to her, a small smile dawned her face as she got up and out of bed to make breakfast.
After breakfast, Celestia and Dasher embarked on the long trek back to the village, when they got there they were greeted by Dasher's friends and family, they thanked her many times for bringing their son back, since then, Celestia would check in on Dasher whenever she went to the village.

1500 words, 8,332 characters

Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 49 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:36 am

Username: Yaksha Corlere
    Name:
    Res!
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:13 am

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me