Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #132 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby HappySpider » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:07 am

Rarity: Common
Genetics: Ee/Aa/nCr/Dd/nT
Coat Color: Dunskin tobiano

Give me a story and this Christmas Stallion will be yours!
Ends December 23!

Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Story:[/b]
    [b]Halter Colour:[/b]
I like video games, horses, wolves, dragons, Pokemon, cookies...om nom.
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #132 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby WatermelonBear » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Name: Eggnog
Show Name: Cinnamon Spiced Eggnog
Height: 16 hh

Personality:
Eggnog or Nog for short is a pretty naughty stallion. He has horrible manners, bitting and kicking anyone who goes anywhere near him. Besides from his bad manners he is a excellent performer, if you can get the saddle onto his back without getting injured he will behave... kind of. He has a habit of throwing off riders. He cant be with other horses because he always seems to be in a sour mood and doesn't hesitate to kick. He is just one of those horses that are better off by themselves. If you bring him some peppermint he will thank you, then run off, but at least he gives you a thanks. If anything or any one goes anywhere near his tail he will kick, he hates people platting his tail. He is a very intelligent stallion, he knows how to open that gate and how to avoid going into the float.

Story:
The dunskined stallion made his way up to the fence, it was Christmas time and all the human were celebrating it. ugh he hated it. There were sparkles. and kids. and they running around everywhere. He turned away from the hussle and bussle and started to make his way down towards a tree on the other side of the meadow. The tree had been covered in tinsel and to much of his disliking he couldn't get it off. He slumped down onto the dirt patch in the shade and watched as horses were mounted and dressed up in the festive spirt. He lay his head down on the hard soil and closed his eyes. It was quiet until he felt something tug on his tail, his eyes shot open and his back legs went to kick whatever was behind him only to hit the fence. He got up and turned to bite the thing on the other side of the fence when he saw a little boy. Nog was confused and stood up in alert waiting for the child to make a move. He child picked up and candy cane and held it up to Nogs face, the stallion backed away in surprise but then the smell of peppermint and sugar got the better of him, he walked over to the boy letting his guard down and started eating the striped candy. They boy climbed onto the fence and stroked Nogs blaze while trying to keep balance and feed the stallion.

Halter Colour: Aqua

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #132 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby HappySpider » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:45 am

Sorry for the wait! it's been a busy few weeks!

Berani Lily Deeks wrote:
Name: Eggnog
Show Name: Cinnamon Spiced Eggnog
Height: 16 hh

Personality:
Eggnog or Nog for short is a pretty naughty stallion. He has horrible manners, bitting and kicking anyone who goes anywhere near him. Besides from his bad manners he is a excellent performer, if you can get the saddle onto his back without getting injured he will behave... kind of. He has a habit of throwing off riders. He cant be with other horses because he always seems to be in a sour mood and doesn't hesitate to kick. He is just one of those horses that are better off by themselves. If you bring him some peppermint he will thank you, then run off, but at least he gives you a thanks. If anything or any one goes anywhere near his tail he will kick, he hates people platting his tail. He is a very intelligent stallion, he knows how to open that gate and how to avoid going into the float.

Story:
The dunskined stallion made his way up to the fence, it was Christmas time and all the human were celebrating it. ugh he hated it. There were sparkles. and kids. and they running around everywhere. He turned away from the hussle and bussle and started to make his way down towards a tree on the other side of the meadow. The tree had been covered in tinsel and to much of his disliking he couldn't get it off. He slumped down onto the dirt patch in the shade and watched as horses were mounted and dressed up in the festive spirt. He lay his head down on the hard soil and closed his eyes. It was quiet until he felt something tug on his tail, his eyes shot open and his back legs went to kick whatever was behind him only to hit the fence. He got up and turned to bite the thing on the other side of the fence when he saw a little boy. Nog was confused and stood up in alert waiting for the child to make a move. He child picked up and candy cane and held it up to Nogs face, the stallion backed away in surprise but then the smell of peppermint and sugar got the better of him, he walked over to the boy letting his guard down and started eating the striped candy. They boy climbed onto the fence and stroked Nogs blaze while trying to keep balance and feed the stallion.

Halter Colour: Aqua
I like video games, horses, wolves, dragons, Pokemon, cookies...om nom.
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me