Genotype: EE/aa/nD/SbSb/nLp

Chellerd wrote:[b] Username: Chellerd
Name: Leo
Show Name: "Dangerous Spots"
Height: 18 hh
Personality: Fierce, Brave, Loyal
Halter: Eye Colour
100 Word Story:
Leo is the most fierce horse you will meet in the herd. He is a very good and brave leader and will stand his ground against every predator that dares to come near his herd. Because of his personality he is a very wild horse and almost impossible to control. He can however have his sweet moments and be a very gentle giant.
Picture/GIF:
]

[/b]
Last edited by ArtGirl on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #125 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Heavenly paws » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Username: Heavenly Paws
Name: Dark Seal
Show Name: Night Hunter
Height: sixteen hands
Personality: Dark Seal is a fierce, snappy, loyal horse.
Halter: Image
100 Word Story:
Dark Seal raced along side his herd, leading them into the dark. Only the ever so faint light of the full moon illuminated the grassy fields. Every individual strand of grass swayed rhythmically with the wind like a well practiced orchestra. They were running to meet the rest of the herd, which had left a day earlier. They had no idea they were walking strait into a trap. The enemy horses, the Orcas, were waiting to ambush the, when they reached the valley at dawn. The sun was slowly rising, and Darl Seal feared for his herds lives. They ran faster, pushing their limits to the max. The sun crested over the hill, flooding its golden light through the fields as the horses feet pounded closer to the valley. They slowed as the passage way appeared, and slowly entered. The sun was rising fast now. Dark Seal among his herd walked onto the narrow path. When they arrived on the other side, the scene was devastating. They were too late, the Orcas had ambushed and found success.
Picture/GIF: Image

Done, ;-;
I've written better stories :-/
Heavenly paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Username: Chellerd
100 Word Story:
Leo is the most fierce horse you will meet in the herd. He is a very good and brave leader and will stand his ground against every predator that dares to come near his herd. Because of his personality he is a very wild horse and almost impossible to control. He can however have his sweet moments and be a very gentle giant.
Picture/GIF:
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:47 am

Mark!!!!!
omg

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Chellerd wrote: Username: Chellerd
100 Word Story:
Picture/GIF:

Winner
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me