Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Liquidor

Postby Takk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:48 am

Name
Liquidor, can go by Qui or Li
Personality
Li has a perfectly balanced personality if he were to judge himself. He's smart, social, graceful and very self aware both physically and mentally. He worked hard through school since he learned from his mother's mistakes and stories as well as her constantly motivating him to be his best. He's more street smart than book smart, but he holds both areas of knowledge close to his heart. One cannot walk through the streets without understanding them, nor connect with the people not knowing their cultures.
Social like his mother but also a bit introverted, Li best operates with his friends but can handle a swing or two with strangers. He's not one to be the life of the party, but he certainly doesn't sit in the corner and stare at the dance floor either. If at least one of his friends are around, he can pick up good conversation and get along with just about anyone but dare devils. He strongly believes in the respect of ones parents, friends and personal space so the kalons who don't understand that tick him just a little. Li is rarely angered or annoyed with others since he's very good at calming down and hiding his frustrations.
Graceful comes from his love for ribbon dancing, ice skating and inner beauty. All his movements are planned, exact, they flow like the waves over the ocean. He never drops a glass or trips over that bump in the curb because he refuses to be clumsy around others. Granted he isn't perfect in his own home, often stumbling over his cat River who likes to lay in the middle of the hallway or on the stairs. He loves wrapping up in blankets, cuddling and tea of all things!
A negative trait is that Li can be very aggressive and dominating towards others if provoked. While not competitive or set on being the center of attention, he will start a fight if someone insults him or his friends and doesn't follow up with an apology. He knows martial arts and will easily back up his graceful movement with a powerful punch to the gut and an uppercut to the chin. Li takes nothing from no one but his friends and is fierce in a fight despite his fragile and well kept figure.

Occupation and Hobbies
For work, he does dancing most of the time with either ribbons or on the ice; sometimes both! He participates in plays and events re-done on ice or in staged dances like The Nutcracker. He highly enjoys acting and singing since he was born without a fear of the stage, in fact he craves it. Li's instrument is his body and voice, being naturally flashy and dressed for success he couldn't see himself anywhere else. Dance of the peacock, samba, underwater themed adventures.... He's no stick short of grace and flow for sure.
Hobby wise, he also enjoys just plain ice or roller skating, knitting, painting birds on his white canvas walls. His apartment had white walls when he moved in, but it's now covered in different variations of birds both bland and colorful. His favorite has to be the Gold Finch in his kitchen looking over the sink, it's colors matching the gold rim on most of his glasses.

Family
Mother: Cayo ||Father: Unknown ||Siblings: Two, status unknown
Romance
Identifies as demisexual
Mate: None ||Crush: Aphrodite||Kits: None

#aaa4a7
#fefffe
#906bff
#36e2a8
#36e259
#fef092 <---Eyes

Edits
Standard: Shine, hair above jawline
Common: Custom Tail
Uncommon: Custom Tongue, ear edits
Rare: Horn on head
Legendary: Gene splicing (feathers on body)
Last edited by Takk on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Takk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:49 am

Last edited by Takk on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Friends

Postby Takk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:49 am

Ramen is a very relaxed kalon, someone Li can lay back with or ask neutral party advice from. She tends to be social which forces Li to make new friends or simply just meet a variety of people. He finds her innocence and optimism a breath of fresh air; plus she knows all the best beds this side of the mountains.
"Who's Dean? Whadda mean who's Dean!?"
Famous, artistic, clever when it comes to sorting out every dance move and how it flows. Choreography isn't an easy job, and Li is more than understanding about this. They met at a club a while back and the two clicked in an odd way. First Li was unimpressed at his style of dance, but came to practice and learn from him. It was a little less graceful than what he's used to, but he came to enjoy the unpredictable nature of hip hop.
Judith is a diamond in the rough; at least that's what Li tells his friends and record companies. Her high energy and social nature makes it easy for him to bring her along to social events and overall just enjoy. Her company is never boring and surprises are around every corner. The two can talk about self imagine for a little too long though...
Aphrodite is a former model that Li had some fake history with. The two were guarded friends really, decompressing together and distracting themselves from the stress of modeling together while the public eye had them as a couple. It worked out well to be pretend in public and laugh about it in the hotel room, he always enjoyed her intelligence and goal to escape hated. While they aren't always in touch, he did his best to contact her and remain friends after she disappeared from the stage to chase her real dreams.[/size]
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me