Based on Click to view
Artist Mima [gallery]
Time spent 40 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[it's all that we're fighting for] Aria

Postby Mima » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 pm

Name: Aria
      Etymology: Means "a long, accompanied song for a solo voice, typically one in an opera or oratorio."

Sexuality: Questioning
      Mate(s): None
      Breedings: 0/2

Size: Very big. Quad nearly the size of a lion, and anthro about 6'.
      Traits: Standard Custom Tail Shine, Standard Heterochromia, Common Hair Edit, Common Custom Tail, Common Longer Fur, Uncommon Custom Ears, Uncommon Tongue Edit, Uncommon Custom Pupils.

Quote: "Words are at their best when they inspire passion in not only their writer, but also their reader."
      MBTI & Enneagram: ENTP 6w7
      Theme Song: wip
      Likes: Cottage Cheese, Cracked.com, Dragons, Caligraphy, Glitter nail polish
      Dislikes: Citrus fruit, League of Legends (community mostly), Debbie Downers

Full Personality: Aria is a gregarious Kalon- she has lots of acquaintances and fewer close friends. Her sense of humor endears her to a lot of people. She's the type to always find something positive in a situation, or at least something to joke about and lighten the mood. While not quite the life of the party, she is one of those that's always mingling with other Kalons when she's invited to one. Expect to see her a little bit of everywhere, as she's an extrovert.

Though she's optimistic, she gets frustrated a little easily. If she's stressed about writing or someone just refuses to perk up, she'll get a little huffy. Often times she needs to vent to her friends when she's really upset, or at least on some sort of public blog. Still, she makes fun of her own flaws, and she at least knows they are there.

She likes astrology for fun- she doesn't consider it true, but she finds it enjoyable to read. And she cares a lot about what other people want to read, too- so she always tries to write things people will enjoy, not just her.

Relationships: N/A

Backstory: Raised in a rural, backwoods town. Later in life, she decided she wanted to go to the city to pursue her dream of being a writer for a fashion magazine. However, in the process, she found her calling in writing for a local newspaper in one of the suburbs. It was really nice to be able to make people smile with her writing. And so, even when a better position opened up, she ended up staying where she was with her friends and the people who enjoyed her work. Though she's far from a world-renowned author, she's happy with her job.

&&a big thanks to HellyBoo for adopting her out to me! I should really set up a group Kalon roleplay one of these days...
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me