Theme: Reindeer!

Username: jensen ackles
        Show Name: Little Drummer Boy
        Call Name: King (Boyo)
        Discipline: Jumper [Beginner]
        Eye Color: Winter Field
        Phenotype: Shaded Dark Bay Roan
        Genotype: Aa/Ee/nR/nSh

Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abd Al-Malik #8

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:40 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
────────────────────────
────────────────────────

Owner's Registry:

username:

SpartanAmethyst | Amethyst Barr
Ranch Owner

hosting stables:
Amethyst Ridge Ranch
Denver, CO

────────────────────────
────────────────────────

what's your favorite Christmas tradition?:
My favorite Christmas tradition is going out looking at Christmas Lights. My mother and I have done it for as long as I can remember; we'd load everyone up in the car (which at the time was myself, her and my grandparents) and drive around for hours looking at Christmas displays and decorations at night, blaring Christmas music the entire time, then we'd come home and drink hot chocolate and eat cookies around the Christmas tree until I had to go to bed. As I got older it became less regimented and more of just a "go with the flow" activity, and it's persisted even through hardships and the passing of both of my grandparents. We don't normally have a specific "day" we go, it's kinda just when everything lines up and we have the time. The spontaneity of saying "hey, let's go tonight!" adds so much more fun to it.

what's your top gift on your wishlist this year?:
Honestly, with the horrific year we've had, I'm happy just to have a steady job, a roof over my head, my pups by my side, and most importantly, I'm able to spend Christmas with my mother. We've never been able to have a Christmas where it was just us, so that really tops my list. Being an adult now, admittedly, I've learned to appreciate what I have more so than the gifts under the tree. I know that sounds totally cliché, but it's the honest truth. I'm just happy and hopeful that 2017 will be a better year.
One thing I would ask for, though, is cold weather. Maybe snow? Where I am it's still reaching 80 degrees midday sometimes. I hate it because it doesn't feel like Christmas. Can we get a freak blizzard? Pretty please?

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅

Show Name:
SAAM Vigilate Snowstorm

Call Name:
Sven
Not a frozen reference!
It's a Nordic name that means "young warrior".

Discipline:
Hunter-Jumper [Beginner]

Favorite Christmas Memory?:
[the Maliks] First time he put on his harness and did his first sleigh ride

The Maliks Top Gift?:
His own personal sleigh, so his owner wouldn't have to rent off another farm

halter and bead color:
Deep red with forest green accents. Any metal/bells/beads/other décor is gold, with the exception of the white fluff on his boots ouo

lifelong companion:

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

//screeching
Any extras/art allowed? //kinda already drew him XD
End Date: 28th
250 word limit on each section

Font Colors; 473A34 866D68 AEA198
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:55 am

Username: Alhena
Show Name: Just hear those sleigh bells jinglin'
Call Name: Blitzen
Discipline: western pleasure [Beginner]
Favorite Christmas Memory?: [the Maliks]: Blitzen's favorite memory from christmas is having one of the barn hands put jingle bells around him and hearing the jingle of the bells as he trotted around.
What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?: [yours] making cinnamon rolls and bacon on Christmas morning. Its been a new tradition but we try to do it every year just because.
What's Your Top Gift On Your Wishlist This Year?: [yours] Getting my dog home. She's been gone for 3 months (due to her having puppies) but now I get to drive 4 hours to pick her up after christmas day!!!
The Maliks Top Gift?: [if he could have one!] a new western saddle, Blitzen loves new tack and making himself look fancy.
Halter/Bead color: (keep in mind all christmas maliks have matching fluffy splint boots!) pearl white and navy blue beads
Last edited by DeadlyArcana on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby romanov1 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Username:
    Show Name:
    Call Name:
    Favorite Christmas Memory?: [the Maliks]:
    What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?: [yours]
    What's Your Top Gift On Your Wishlist This Year?: [yours]
    The Maliks Top Gift?: [if he could have one!]
    Halter/Bead color: (keep in mind all christmas maliks have matching fluffy splint boots!)
romanov1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 am

Username:
Show Name:
Call Name:
Favorite Christmas Memory?: [the Maliks]
Halter/Bead color: (keep in mind all christmas maliks have matching fluffy splint boots!)

res!
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:45 pm

--
--

Username: jensen ackles

Show Name: Little Drummer Boy

Call Name: King (sometimes his handlers will call him Boyo)

name inspired by bing crosby and david bowie's peace on earth/little drummer boy

Discipline: Jumper [Beginner]

Personality: King is, in one word, multi-faceted. When you first meet him, he seems very business-oriented, even a bit standoffish. He definitely doesn't let anyone put him down, and he is very strong in his character. However, once you spend some time with him, a different side of him begins to show itself. Where most people would think King is happy to glower away at others from the corner, those close to him are delighted to find that he is actually quite a playful and sweet soul. He loves nibbling on his trainer's hair or anything else it takes to get those around him to laugh. His love and warmth are contagious, and can make even the coldest of hearts smile, if only for a second. But when he is hungry, he shuts down completely. King can be one of the hangriest beings you could ever lay eyes on if he isn't taken care of. Come feed time, you'll likely find him sulking at the back of his stall, avoiding any and all contact. The only way to make it worse would be to add a touch of tired to the mix, then you have the recipe for total disaster. When distressed, King is known for biting the hand that feeds, so it's wise to keep distance from him when he is in a mood. But not even that can take away from his loving, caring soul. While he may be hard to handle, King is definitely worth getting to know.
      (250/250 words)

[art]

King's Favorite Christmas Memory?: King's favorite Christmas memory is his first white Christmas. Sure, Christmas is fun with or without snow, but something about waking up on Christmas morning to an untouched white expanse in front of him that really stuck with him. The pristine snow, the smell of evergreen, and the warmth of a horse's stall make a great place for Christmas memories. On his first white Christmas, King got a new grooming kit. His old one had become quite dingy after a few years of daily use, so his new gift was greatly welcomed. But the best gift that Christmas was his trainer's giving him a small piece of chocolate. He absolutely fell in love with the taste, and now sniffs his trainer for chocolate whenever they come to take care of him. More often than not, his search turns up nothing, but when it does, nothing brightens King's day more.
      (149/250 words)

[art]

King's Top Gift?: King isn't actually one for wanting specific gifts. Much like most guys, he is incredibly vague and doesn't ever really specify what it is exactly that he wants. So, his top gift would depend on what exactly he is given, because he won't really know what his top gift is until he has gotten it. (more pending)

[art]

Halter/Bead color: King's halter is a simple brown leather. He isn't one for embroidery or baubles, so he likes to keep things simple. The beads are a simple silver, nothing too fancy. The same goes for his boots, with the lining being made of a soft, warm fleece. Any sort of metal is also a silver, with the straps being the same worn leather. The simplicity of his halter and boots is very telling of his character; he is not a complicated study, although a study of many parts.
      (87/250 words)

[art]

What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?: My favorite Christmas memory has a lot to do with the tree. For some reason, I've always been so fixated with the tree. The smell, the sight, decorating, everything. My entire family goes to pick out the tree, meaning my parents and my two siblings. We'll go to our local farm, and we'll spend roughly 45 minutes (normally freezing) picking out the perfect tree. I tend to fall in love with the fatter trees, but Dad never fails to find the perfect ones. We'll load up, take it home, and Dad will set it up in the stand and bring it into the living room. Every year, for as long as I can remember, my dad has put the lights on the tree. This year, however, he let me do it. And the sight of the tree, lit up, nestled into the corner, is just such a beautiful sight to see. For me, my Christmas tree signifies far more than just a typical Christmas tradition. The tree is the first step my family takes together to celebrate the holiday season. Picking and decorating the tree is the first thing we do as a family during the Christmas season, and with the tree comes the rest of the joys of the season. Nothing makes me happier in the Christmas season than gathering with my family to continue a tradition that's shared with families worldwide. Plus, the honor of lighting the tree this year has made it all the more personal!
      (249/250 words)

[art]

What's Your Top Gift On Your Wishlist This Year?: Alright, I'm gonna be honest. The 'big' present for me this time (I'm hoping!) is a PlayStation 4. I've been waiting for The Last Guardian to come out for about 10 years now, and I'm desperate to be able to experience it for myself. I've been avoiding gifs and videos and anything to do with The Last Guardian ever since it came out, because I want to be able to experience the story for myself. So my fingers are crossed, maybe Santa will pull through with the big gift this year. However, I will be okay if I don't get it. I'm honestly more excited about what I got for my two best friends. I saved up close to $250 throughout the year to spend on their gifts, and I've gotten everything all wrapped up and ready to go. Seeing them open up what I got them to celebrate our last year together (we're graduating come summer) will definitely be more fun than opening my own presents this year. And not that this is something Christmas gifts can really apply to, but I'm hoping to get a college acceptance letter soon! Because the most important thing I could ever hope to find under the tree (maybe my Mom could pull something off) would be a letter admitting me to my future. But the most important gift would be the gift of health and happiness for my family and friends. So, here's to hoping this Christmas is a great one!
      (249/250)

--
--
Last edited by jensen ackles on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:57 am

Username:
Show Name:
Call Name:
Favorite Christmas Memory?: [the Maliks]:

wip ; v ;
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:14 am

Username: .Survivor.
Show Name: A Native Christmas
Call Name: Chuchip [Native for Deer Spirit]
Discipline: --- [Beginner]
Favorite Christmas Memory?:: his favorite memory was he first time he got to give the local children a sleigh ride.
What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?: well, it's just become a tradition this year, but it's taking my toddler son to see the local Christmas light show and seeing his face light up and him getting to feed the animals at the petting zoo.
What's Your Top Gift On Your Wishlist This Year?: mine is seeing the joy on my son's face when he opens his gifts that Santa brough him. [he is almost 2 so he is at the age where this is his first Christmas actually opening his gifts by himself.]
The Maliks Top Gift?: a fake pair of antlers so he could dress up as a reindeer for he kids.
Halter/Bead color. a nice silver with a wide blue stripe for the halter and gold beads.

Wip
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:06 am