Re: Kaloween Item Event

Postby Mavryk Company » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 pm

ArchiexxxxxxxxxxUH xxxOHxxxxxxxxxxBethany

Prompt #2
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bethany dragged her brother along, rambling on as he trudged along behind her, his homemade seal costume weighing heavily on his frame. As she trotted ahead, he groaned.
"You sure this is a good idea? I mean, both dads told us to stay safe tonight..." He eyed their surroundings warily, eyes darting back and forth as they wandered farther from the path.
"This was your idea in the first place!" At lightning speed she turned around, her fairy wings almost falling off her back as she faced her little brother. Little was a relative term with them; they were twins, her slightly older than him, but she was definitely more responsible. That made her much older in her eyes. "You're the one who got me all caught up in this idea, don't change your mind now! Besides, we're almost there."
Pacing backwards for a minute to watch for her brother's nod, she swung forward and led the way. The route to the graveyard was long, and the longer they walked on the road, the more they questioned if there was a reason for that. The woods around them seemed to grow darker as they went, encircling them and threatening to lead them astray if they wandered ever so slightly. Archie moved closer to his sister's side, gazing up at the trees,
"Maybe we should've just went trick or treating in the neighborhood, like Papa Max told us to."
"Nope, you insisted on going to the cemetery, so that's where we're going." she replied without looking away from their destination.
The rest of the trek was taken in silence, as Bethany struggled to contain her excitement. It was true that she wanted to listen to their parents, stay safe and get loads of candy, but after Archie brought up the idea of skipping that and looking for ghosts, she couldn't stop thinking about what was in store when they got there. Now, even if her little brother had changed his mind, it was much too late to turn around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I hope this isn't too late!
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zendaru » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Prompt #2
Draw or write about where a Kalon is going to be costuming. Is it a spooky place?

Kalon: Zahlia

The building's structure creaked quietly as the figure gently padded down the hallway. Although once fully functioning, years of neglect due to it's abandonment had caused it to deteriorate quite noticeably and it gave way to an almost haunted feeling. The Kalon didn't seem to pay that much attention however, and continued on her way without a hitch. The shadows did little to help her find her way as they crept up alongside her. Navigating through hallway after hallway, and door after door, she ended up at her destination.
The holding cells.
She paced around outside for a few moments before hesitantly walking in. It had been so many years since she had last been there, back in her police officer days, and she didn't quite know what to make of it. She had seen so many criminals go in and out of those cells, and had even been locked up herself once or twice because of bad behavior, and it had broken her heart to see it left for dead. But it just makes it even better for Halloween. She thought. With one last look around, she bolted out and trotted back towards the entrance. She had a plan for this building and there was no way she was going to leave without finishing it. Once outside, she quickly got to work in gathering up the things she had brought with her. Banners, candy, cobwebs, witches, ghosts, and goblins. She wanted it to be a night to remember. With her paws full, she stumbled back in and began decorating. She hadn't been to a haunted house since before she became a mother, and she wanted to pass that experience down to her son, and to her unsuspecting mate, who just happened to be a cop.
She spent all night making it look even creepier than it had been before she got there, and then added the final few touches. She slipped on the classic white and black clothes of a convict, and sat patiently in a cell. Her family would be showing up anytime now, and she wanted to make it a night to remember.

[356 words]
xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:58 pm

for day 2!

nothing spooky for her this year!

viewtopic.php?t=3134582 <-- her link
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Finchly » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:01 pm

prompt #2
Draw or write about where a Kalon is going to be costuming. Is it a spooky place?

Everest:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3020087&p=97508970#p97508970%20
[199/200 words]

It was a full moon, but clouds had completely covered the sky. Everest took another step into the darkness. He wondered where everyone was. Did he go to the wrong spot? "Hello?" he called out." Is anyone there?" Then a light appeared to his left, then another to his right. Lights began popping up all around him, till he was surrounded "Surprise!" a chorus of voices yelled. As the clouds cleared and the light from the full moon combined with the lanterns around him illuminated the scene he saw that there were a ton of familiar faces around Everest. All of his forest friends were there dressed in costumes. There was a cat dressed as a witch, a bear as a bumble bee, a wolf as a superhero, a fox dressed as a wizard, a stag as a mummy, a doe as an angel, even a bunny as a magician. Everyone came together and brought out a ton of food and drinks they had stashed for the party. Everest got many compliments on his homemade gryphon costume. Overall the night was a success and Everest went home in high spirits. “I guess Halloween parties can be fun after all.”
Hi I'm Finch! she/her
Feel free to pm me!
Take care of yourselves<3

My Kalons
~Finchly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Canis2954 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Prompt #2 has ended.
Wow, lots of prompts this time!! 73 entries!~

Item raffle winners:

cupcake frosting - mutation mushroom
cyberdragon725 - spider
P3PP3R_c0rn - fake fangs
snugglebunnyk - fake eyeball candy
Kurai. - werewolf fur
♠Trollish♠ - glow-in-the-dark sticker
Dave Egbert - shiny wrapper
Sylar - halloween wig
Champion. - animal ear headband

If you're looking to gift or swap your won item, contact me on Skype so I can update the item database.
Please refrain from asking for items in the fanclub, signatures, and the community chat! ^.^

Prompt #3
Draw or write about a Kalon having the biggest fright of their October! What scared them?
Canis2954

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Res with a spooky haunted house
{which happened to me and I cried and bailed and made my friend go alone . I'm sorry Alyssa XD}
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Boyfriendo
Commissions <3
Free art! - Kalons, Canines, and Felines! -
Skaydrien is real and always will be real

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:39 pm

both lilalila and arielle belong to me

Lila huffed, she was stood on top of a step ladder, stringing little paper lanterns everywhere for the Halloween party she would be throwing. her daughter, Arielle, was also here. she was supposed to be helping, but Lila wasn't sure if that was exactly what she was doing. Lila strung the last of the lanterns, and then began hanging the little lights she'd bought earlier which flashed purple and orange when turned on. she hung them carefully onto the plastic mounts, certainly not wanting to mess them up. these lights would make the party a bit more special, they would help light the place up in both a literal sense and a figurative sense, plus, they were easily breakable- and Lila didn't want to have to pay another five pounds for a new box. Lila made her way down from the step ladder, as she hurried to the oven to where the cake was baking. the oven beeped wildly, sending Lila in a hurry to take it out. she needed to ice the cake now. Lila took out the frosting, as well as a butter knife and began icing away at the cake. she began to decorate the cake with little intricate designs.

and lastly, she got to the most important part, the lettering. she only had a bit of icing left, so she couldnt' quite waste this bit. she started on the letters.

but suddenly, someone came up behind her, someone who was indeed Arielle. arielle shouted a loud "boo!" in her mother's ear, sending Lila dropping down to the floor.

once her heartbeat had slowed, she stood up sternly, taking a look at the cake. she'd ruined it completely!
Last edited by catdoqq on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Kalons; Altair,
      prompt #3

"Go and grab the decorations from the attic !! Hop to it.." With a push and a shove Altair was rushed up the ladder into the hot and smoldering attic. How did it remain so heated in the cool of halloween air? perhaps it was the breath of those deceased... haha yeah right. Altair chuckled nervously and glanced around at all the spider webs. He gulped, coughing up some dust a few second later. Dusting around with his tail flowing behind him, he began to pull the old tombstones made of plastic and the fake cobwebs from the real ones. He never understood why he had to decorate his apartment. But he suppose working at the cafe below kind of blurred things together and now his home was kinda there too. Suddenly, he felt a shiver on his back, and the familiar but scary creep of a certain eight legged creature crawl over his shoulder. He saw the prickly black hairs of it, and those gleamy red eyes shine in the darkness of the attic, the only light being made artifically from downstairs though the floorboard. He screams and twirls around, falling over a blow-up witch decoration - only for it to reveal even more spiders but smaller. He screams again and rises like dracuala from his resting place, hauling is flank downstairs and runs into the yard, rolling around in the grass. "I...I HATE SPIDERS !!"

[234/200 words]
Last edited by fūi on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Prompt #3
Kalon Oliver & Jacky

He never saw this coming when his received a text from Jacky...

It was after his shift at Starbucks on one of those rare occasions where he got off earlier than he thought. So he took a long bath and use one of his hot rocks for his back and feets . It was 3PM when Jacky Texted him to meet him at the location he sent him and dress up if he wanted to (which he did and put padding in his boot to less the pain). Jacky known for pulling something out of her deep dark hat to life … I pay with them full force of it all on so-so basic of my life.

Never wanted to be scared and I'd will never love it either being I scream like one of those blondes in almost all those scary movies you see. She dragged me in a haunted house after haunted house … I never wanted to cry so badly in my life because of this women I call my best friend. I'd never screamed so much too.. 1 is enough for me not 10 or more my gosh , and I won't have a voice for work yelling out names for customers .

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Res with Kai and Sinbad

Child Kai getting lost during the witching hour
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me