Based on Click to view
Artist lmao, [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#350 Khimaira Friesians

Postby lmao, » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: 'Till Death Due us Part
Barn Name: Valentine
Height: 16.5hh
Color: Buckskin Khimaira Leopard Appaloosa
Genetics: Ee | AA | Crcr | Klpklp | Patn1patn1
Breeding Notes:
- Rolling A gen will pass 100%
- If Rolling Appaloosa passes flower markings it will only pass with a 50% chance, but with hardly visible flower markings
- Foals passing on the flower markings will not be able to further pass on the markings
Last edited by lmao, on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

'Till Death Due Us Part | Valentine

Postby L.V.L » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:16 pm

━can a━ Image Image ━Broken━

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: 'Till death due us part
Barn Name: Valentine
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
Her Song: "Screw You Valentines" by Gary Gutierrez
Master Piece: by Redbird And Cass
Story:
People have told me my whole life that love can either mend a broken heart or can break it even more to the point of death. No one has ever tried to love someone to the point where one day they finally give up, because you were told if the other person wasn't right - you shouldn't chase after them. I never listened though - and it cost me my life.

He was perfect. He was the guy I always pictured myself with; even if I thought those feelings were for others. His bright mysterious green eyes and his chocolate hair - what part of him couldn't you love? I knew he didn't truly love me though; it's just what people said. He would pick up the pieces from broken hearts and try and put them back together without making it obvious of what he was doing and then at the last second when you thought you were safe - he would tear you apart. But I didn't care, I was in love with the idea of love and wanting to be with this boy made me insane. I would try my hardest everyday to see him, to be near him whenever I could, to hear his voice - it's what calmed me inside. He noticed me a couple of times before and then things escalated to the point where he'd walk me to the park and we'd just sit or lay there under the trees for hours just talking or being in each others presence; until we both had to leave. Those were the most magical moments in my lifetime. I had let my heart take over my whole body instead of my mind, because I didn't want to ruin anything. And yet things slowly started to happen; things I knew I noticed before but I ignored it at the time because I was to distracted by what was in front of me. That he was slowly distancing himself, not really meeting up, never making eye contact, never checking on me when I was alone or sad. It seemed like all the things that I heard was coming true, and it broke me inside. I thought to myself over and over again that it just couldn't be true, that someone wouldn't do that to a person... kill them inside like that. He would trick me at some points, look over at me and do his stupid little half smile that just lifted my spirit or he would brush against my shoulder when we pasted each other. I knew that I was letting this boy get inside my head, I knew that he wasn't really interested and yet I kept trying to keep him; I tried to do everything in my power to make him stay with me because I needed him. Days turned into weeks where we wouldn't show up and I kept thinking about the worst possible outcomes, but everyone told me that he was alright and I shouldn't be over reacting about this. But that's just it... I over react to so many things, and this is just another one of those things. When he did show up, I would look into his eyes and tell that what we once had was gone. And it left me broken, broken to the point where no one could ever fix me. I just sat there everyday looking at the people around me and hear them joke about how hard their life is and how they just want to end it, but I know they won't because they think it's funny to just say that. But I don't think they realize how much that phrase actually means to someone like me.
I'm a human being who's been broken by a boy who didn't think much of anything about me - who saw me as just an object he could mess with. And he left me with a breathing body who's dead inside.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image ━Stopped━ Image
Last edited by L.V.L on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:07 am, edited 13 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #350 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Kagome963 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:20 pm

X
    Owner:
    Show Name: LS
    Barn Name: Ghoul
    Halter color:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter):
    Story: WIP
    Extra(s) WIP
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Poison-dipped Rose
Barn Name: Anfisa
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Ruby red
Story:
Legend goes that Anfisa is the spawn of the devil, a mare from hell. She is a wild that roamed the mountains, appearing and disappearing from sight at will. You will smell her before you meet her. The smell of fresh rose will be the first thing you'll notice. If you do, you should start to leave immediately. However, of you choose to follow the beautiful smell, you will soon encounter mirages of her appearing and disappearing behind trees with a gleaming red eyes staring at you.
Follow the mirages and smell, the fresh smell of roses will eventually turn into decomposing corpse like a snap of the fingers. By then, it is far too late to escape. You can't outrun her, even on horse. Anfisa will appear with drool and froth by her mouth. She will lock eye contact with you, slowly approaching. The beautiful flower markings on her body, smudged and "dripping" like blood. Just as she approaches within 10 meters, she'll disappear for one last time, vanishing into thin air. Just as you thought you could make a break, she'll reappear behind you, looking very skeletal, rearing up with hooves as sharp as thorns, she'll crush you before dragging you back to wherever she lives.

Random creepy story:
This story was actually the most popular ghost story told in my school last year. It was circulating like crazy. xD
This story is about a man who checked into a hotel for a few nights. As the woman at the front desk handed him over the key to his room, she told him that there was a room on the way to his room that had no number and that it was always locked and used for storage purposes. She warned him to stay away from the room without asking any questions. The man obviously intrigued went straight to his room silently. He did spot the locked room on his way, but he ignored it. But, by the second night, his curiosity grew deeper and he decided to peep through the keyhole of the locked room. The room was locked as the woman at the front desk had told him. From the keyhole, the room looked like a normal hotel room similar to his own room. But as his eyes scanned all over, he spotted an old almost pale woman sitting silently in the corner of the room with her head leaning against the wall. Confused, the man returned to his room. The third night his curiosity took him to the unnumbered room again. As he looked through the keyhole, all he could see was the color red – a very deep shade of red. Maybe the woman had suspected that someone was spying on her, so she might have blocked the keyhole. The man decided to inquire about the room from the woman at the front desk. She let out a big sigh and asked him if he had peeped through the keyhole? After he confirmed it, she decided to tell him the whole story. Many years ago, a man murdered his wife in the same room and her ghost now haunts it. Her ghost had been described as very pale, except for her eyes, which were bloodshot red....

Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:03 am

Mark mark ^^

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 am

Owner: -Undyne-
Show Name: Day Of The Dead
Barn Name: Maisy
Halter color: black
Pearl/jewel color: pastel red

Wip

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:38 am

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Sugar Skull's Stead
Barn Name: Senorita
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): rainbow
Story:
Senorita was once an elegant buckskin mare. She was owned by the princess of Dalora who held her preciously because Senorita had the most rare coat in the kingdom. There was no other khimaira that looked like her and Dalora loved how special she was. Dalora would brag and brag about Senorita. One day a witch doctor over heard the horrible bragging of the princess and was automatically jealous of her. The witch then disguised herself into a beautiful madden. The witch hoped to gain the princesses trust so that she too would be able to see this horse of rarity. When trying to talk to the princess, the princess simply told her only she could ride Senorita. Furious and overwhelmed with anger the witch stormed off. The next day the witch decided to cast a spell on the princesses most precious horse. She chanted the ancient spell as she threw in ingredients to her witches brew. Ink, dragon needles, white frog, and a pinch of death. The concoction was then slipped into Senorita's feed.
The next day the princess awoke to her precious khim laying lifeless and cold on the floor of the stable. Hours of crying and raging go by when the princess finally decides to bury her favorite thing in the world.

Senorita:
The dirt was warm and full of life as I emerged from the hole. My skin glowed with a pearly white glow and my black fade was no longer there. A rush of sadness filled my body as I realized my rare color was no longer there. A whirl of emotions flowed through me. I ran over to the lake across from the castle, to hopefully wash away the color that replaced my coat. I was then devastated when the color did not go away and only brightened more. My fear went away as I saw my owner Dalora strolling along the stream. Happiness overwhelmed me and I ran to her hoping she would throw her arms around me. Dalora screamed and started running. I stopped in my tracks realizing that I have scared her. Dalora dropped to the floor of the bank and sulked into her dress. I scooted over to her and pressed my head into her hands. Dalora's crocodile tears faded and she hugged me. "I thought you were dead" she whispered. Her love warmed me so and colors exploded from within my new light coat. The love just bursts out of me and created a wonderful lively pattern. Dalora realized what had happened and started to look puzzled. "Everyone will want you for this new coat Senorita". The smile she had just had fanished and turned back into a frown. 'HAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHA" came from beyond the trees as the witch flew over Dalora and me. "Isn't this what you wanted? Everyone to want your precious horse?!" She snickered at us. Dalora screamed "Why would you do this! The villagers will want to kill her and take her new colorful coat!". "It is simply what you deserved for being such a snobby princess, the only way to save the thing most precious to you now is to leave" she paused and began again "I will disguise myself to look like you and I will live lavish and you will be safe with your horse". Dalora pondered and looked at me, she lunged at me and hugged me as tight as she could and whispered "I could never leave you".
Delora then removed her crown and gave it to the witch. Chuckling the witch pointed at Dalora "You are now banished from this land and will be cursed to live with the dead! Celoo abith below fera telith!!" Delora was picked up in the air and I too started to float. Delora was then changed into a sugar skull skeleton. And we were both sucked into the ground.....

Extras:
Last edited by muffy on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 am

WHEN THE ASHES START TO RISE
AND THE MOON FALLS FROM THE SKY
AND A THOUSAND CANDLES BURN
INTO THE NIGHT
WHEN THE ANGLES SOFTLY CRY
WOULD A THOUSAND SOULS STILL
PRAY FOR YOU AND I...

OWNER
jesdar16

SHOW NAME
A Thousand Souls

BARN NAME
Alma

HALTER COLOR
Red

PEARL COLOR
White

STORY
The night was unsettling. Something was off. It was one of those foggy nights, where the mist blotted out the stars. The moon struggled to shine through.
Down, hidden in the forest, lay the mare. Her slumber was almost up. She would awaken soon.
An owl's chilling call echoed through the forest. The mare's eyes opened. Bright, cold red eyes, gleaming in the absence of light.
She was awake.
With a screaming neigh the Mare of the Dead arose, her sharp hooves slashing at the air. With another chilling scream, she took off at a powerful gallop, disturbing leaves and undergrowth as she barreled through them.
Her eyes glowed brightly, fixed on nothing, a wild look. Her body shivered as she broke free of the forest, the flowery markings on her light colored body glowing as her neigh rang clearly across the night air.
In their houses in the village, the people stirred. The neigh had unsettled them.
"She's awake." One man in a small house said, his body quaking slightly in fear. "She's back. The Mare of the Dead is back."
Many others awoke as well, their murmuring setting the village alive. The mare was back.
The Day of the Dead had always held such a mare... one who shall curse you if you dare disrespect this day. In turn the villagers held a sense of respect borne of fear, for the legends had always grossly described the curses cast upon you if one was to disobey her.
Up above the village, her glaring red eyes fixed upon it like a hawk, the mare, the mare of a thousand souls, the mare of the dead, flipped her head and turned to gallop back into the forest. She would be keeping watch, until her next slumber.
Until her next slumber.

EXTRAS
Art belongs to me and should not be used by anyone else
Last edited by jesdar16 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:38 am

I would...but I suck at adopts xD. I'll just be here if anyone would like someone to look over their stuff. I don't mind helping! I might even help you code it!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:24 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me