Mangosteen. Adoption #.8 by nimori

Based on Click to view
Artist nimori [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mangosteen. Adoption #.8

Postby nimori » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 am

Chocolate puddinggggg ;u;u;u;u; This FooCat has a mangosteen on her tail so her personality is very sweet like a combination of strawberry, peach and vanilla ice cream. She is definitely sweet with a very slight sourness.

Code: Select all
Username~
FooCat name~
FooCat personality (must be based on the fruit)~
What is you favourite pudding?~
Which word, sweet, sugar or candy?~
Are you short?~

Winner is knight. Congratulations ;u;
Last edited by nimori on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
songs you should
check out

one

two

three

four

five

six

nimori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mangosteen. Adoption #.8

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:45 am

Username~
Queen Chrysalis

FooCat name~
Blair

FooCat personality (must be based on the fruit)~
Blair is ridiculously sweet 99% of the time. There are moments however, when she tends to mutter darkly under her breath and when asked about it she'll pop right back into her usual sweetness and make something up. Popular people with a habit of being fake make her natural sourness more apparent, she can act just as fake but she's hates to do so. How could she make true friends that would stick by her if she played herself off as something she wasn't? Blair makes her own path toward the top and if others legitimately want to help her then she's all for it!

Accepting bribes, playing in the shadows and blackmail is for cheaters and liars. Blair always finds the light in every situation, no matter how hopeless it may seem. Despite her mostly glorious sweet natured personality, her sour side really comes into play when she loses something she really wants because she's a sore loser. Blair may not be perfect but she's long since come to terms with her flaws and is better because of them.

What is you favourite pudding?~
Sticky Toffee Pudding

Which word, sweet, sugar or candy?~
Sweet

Are you short?~
I'm about average really!
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mangosteen. Adoption #.8

Postby chimique, » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:54 am

Username~ knight.
FooCat name~ Najwa, meaning secret, or whisper.
FooCat personality~ Najwa is a very fake, but popular person. In front of her fans, she's sweet, and willing to do anything for them-the nickname she has earnt for this, 'strawberry', annoys her greatly, but she acts like she loves it. It's one of the things she has to hide from the crowds. She's quite helpful when her fans are around, and she always insists on helping them with whatever they need. They dropped their books? Najwa is there, gathering them up and quickly handing them back. They fell over? Inside her head, she may be laughing, but on the outside she's the opposite-pretending to be worried about them. Really, najwa acts perfect- being polite is her main quality. She sucks up to those higher up than her, and charms those below her-getting her closer and closer to the top. She knows she won't get all the way there-but she's going to try. Wondering why Najwa is so famous? Why she has to act polite? Najwa is a pop singer. She can belt out any song at random, just by thinking about it-some think it's a superpower-but Najwa's secret is much better than that. She's not actually lip-syncing, or whatever other strange things they've come up with-she was told to spend her life practising what she loved, and she would have fortune. So she did. Singing. She took so many classes singing became a second nature. So she kept her second nature. behind that mask, Najwa is the rudest person you'll ever meet. She'll purposely trip you over, then run off. She'll laugh at anyone who gets hurt, and she'll yell at whomever tries to get her back for what she does. She's easily angered, and does not keep screaming, yelling, and swearing to a minimum.
What is you favourite pudding?~ Strawberry Pudding.
Which word, sweet, sugar or candy?~ Candy!
Are you short?~ No... I'm actually pretty tall, I guess!

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X