Cisco readopt - winner by ege

Based on Click to view
Artist ege [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 48 seconds
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cisco readopt - winner

Postby ege » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Ahh I've been debating this for a long time but I want to find Cisco a better home!
    He was my first plumie but I just don't use or connect with him much ;v;

Code: Select all
    [b]Name;;[/b] (can be kept or changed)
    [b]Gender;;[/b] male (can't be changed)
    [b]Biggest fear;;[/b]
    [b]How music affects his life;;[/b]
    [b]3 extras;;[/b] (optional; one extra = 300 words or 1 piece of art)

I'm going to be using a similar form to when I first adopted him. You may not use imbalance or asymmetricality as his fear since I don't want your form to just be a copy of my original one! Although I would like him to keep his love of music since that's how he met his mate Izusa, and we'd like to keep the family together. They have three kids, Corvin, Rylan, and Felicity.

This ends in 2 weeks!
    The given prompts have no word limit, but don't go over the limit for the extras. Comics/animations are not allowed.
    He also has art here which will be given to the winner. It can't be used in your form though!
Last edited by ege on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:55 am, edited 6 times in total.

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cisco readopt - open

Postby Chimericect » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Mark mark

so I own Izzy and Felicity and I'll be editing stuff in every so often
    About Izzy; I'm trying to keep this short, she's kinda clueless and doesn't know much. She doesn't use any means of communication, nor does she know how to work any technology for the matter. She is a hunter/gatherer and has never gone shopping (that's Ciscos job lmao) So literally she will hunt for food by setting traps and gathering/growing fruits and veggies. Of course Cisco can bring home modern food but that's just Izzy. She isn't accustomed to any holiday and probably never will be. (Ex. Getting tangled in lights with Cisco, her version of treats for Valentine's Day are little trinkets made out of things you probably wouldn't want [ bones, tails, that kind of stuff ] and it just creative ) Izzy can only sing and loves to.

About Felicity; She's a daddy's girl and is usually clinging to him, or did when she was younger. He tried to teach her how to music but well she couldn't seem to pick up how to play the guitar. (she has fun with the triangle, it's pathetic but she enjoys it) Felis has a bad memory and is always forgetting things, it's actually bad. She isn't too keen on technology and would much rather be outside. She has learned how to hunt and survive, courtesy of Izzy, but just loves/loved being with Cisco. She is currently on Gingers ship since adventures. Izzy is aware and thought this would be good parenting since she's known ginger since she was a kid, although she isn't aware that Ginger is a criminal lmao

How they met; Basically Izzy was in the woods just hanging out and aCisco appeared and scared Izzy and they bonded over their love of music, Over time the two grew to really love one another. Cisco even helped Izzy almost/mostly overcome her fear of fire after what happened to Izzy. He also helped her to be less lonely and well yeah there ya go. I'm not really sure where they live now I just assumed Izzy stays in her lil cabin with her wolf pal and they kinda alternate between places or something haha

if you have any questions on me but I may not respond in really busy
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:18 am

Mark! <3 Sorry you lost connection!
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:20 am

Mark mark!!
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby still » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 am

Username: Huuuuuuh (nonowner)
Name: Cisco

Personality:
If you let his friends and family pick one word to describe Cisco, it would probably be "hardworking". One of Cisco's best qualities is that he just doesn't give up. Even if he can't find the solution to the problem immediately, he'll work on it until he does. Of course, this can sometimes be a problem. If he gets his mind stuck on something, he won't stop for meals or rest and he's generally too stubborn to ask for help.

Yet, for all his stubbornness, he's very loyal at heart. If you become his friend, he won't ever turn his back on you. Izusa always recounts a story of that one time when their dog, Shadow (now deceased), got under the fence and ran away. Cisco took several days off from work, claiming illness, printed out hundreds of lost dog flyers using the money that would have gone to new shoes for him, and spent the time putting up posters, knocking on doors, and all the while calling Shadow's name. His hard work payed off when they got a call about a border collie mix someone had found that responded to the name Shadow.

However, this doesn't make him immune to people's faults. Cisco prides himself on being very fair and seeing the bad as well as the good in people.

Cisco also has flaws though. For one thing, Cisco goes out of his way to avoid conflict or argument, especially with Izusa- which, contrarily, causes the most arguments between them. He won't speak his mind or even will stretch the truth a little if he thinks it'll help him avoid an argument. This is something he's worked hard to overcome, but somehow it still persists.
Worst Fear?
That he's lived for nothing. Izusa says it's silly, look at the three happy kids he's raised and the good times he's enjoyed. But, still, what about everything else? He used to (before his retirement) spend most of his days as a receptionist in a doctor's office; it made good money and he knows someone has to do it, but it doesn't seem like something he should be remembered for. What about all that time spent reading newspaper, just boring items that could never be interesting to someone a thousand years in the future? Couldn't he have been doing something great with that time?

The fear started sometime around when his hair started going green (yes, you read that right, apparently as other plumerians grow old, their hair turns grey, but Cisco's started going green and blue) and its stuck with him ever since. Only spending time with Izusa and the children helps it.

His relationship with music?
Music has always held a special place in Cisco's heart. After all their bonding over music, especially singing, was how he met Izusa. Indeed every year around Christmas, he and Izusa have Christmas carol duets while the children open up presents. The kids always grumble about being forced to listen to Mom and Dad singing, of all terrible things, but Cisco's always thought that, after so many years of marriage, they make a good pair.

However, Cisco's always regretted never learning an instrument. He always just never had time too. But after his retirement, he took up the drums. He figured it would something easy to learn, just whacking a round barrel with a stick. It turned out to be a bit more complicated than that. He had to learn about rhythm, counting beats, and musical notation among other things. He wasn't very good at it at first, but he stuck with it, and now he likes to joke that he's "somewhere close to mediocre".

Recently, his greatest achievement is that he's joined a band. Its only a few fourth graders with a guitar, kazoo, and violin, but he thinks they're pretty good. Earlier this year they played at a school assembly, after all. The kids call him "the cool grandpa" and even though his grownup children tease him about it, he likes it more than he'd care to admit.

Short story:

The lights were dazzling. Cisco had always thought that was just an expression that all those too-full-of-themselves performers used, but now that he was up on an actual stage (albeit a small one), he could see that it was true.The lights were incredibly bright and they just seemed to energize the butterflies in his stomach.

It was strange that now he should be so excited when previously it had seemed he was the only member of the band not jumping for joy. The boys had talked about it nonstop for a month, ever since the elementary school had given them the offer in an effort to showcase local talent. Cisco, though pleased, had been more reserved. It was only a school assembly, after all.

Now however was different. As he moved toward his set of drums- all the equipment had been prepared beforehand- he looked into the audience of excited children, their faces expectant. There must have been over a hundred people in the audience.

Tearing his eyes away- the audience were doing nothing for his butterflies- he stared down at his music as the signal to begin their first song began. Evenly he began counting the beats, just as the long hours of practice had taught him to.

"1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4..."
Last edited by still on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:09 am

Name;; (can be kept or changed)
Gender;; male (can't be changed)
Biggest fear;;
How music affects his life;;
3 extras;; (optional; one extra = 300 words or 1 piece of art)
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:09 am

Mark <3
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:12 am

Mark
Last edited by Lorne on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 16 people.
I have received 10 gifts.

₊˚⊹. ☾ Aria ☆ she/her ☆ Art shop ☽ .⊹˚₊Image
Lorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me