CC #5.209 // Butterfly Hues RU

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Overdue runner up for this form.

SergeantWinter wrote:
Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Charlie
Biological Sex: Female
Theme: Don't Kill The Magic - MAGIC!
Favorite Activity: She loves to practice and perform magic tricks to people or other zvers. The best thing is when she gets to witness everyone's expressions of how'd she do that?! This zver will never tell her secrets of how she did it. The whole reason she got into magic tricks was because she found a magic book in a dumpster. She is the runt so she was constantly picked on and ended up thrown into a lot of dumpsters or badly treated by humans. The magic book changed her entire life because she learned the tricks and was able to scare the bullies away so that they wouldn't pick on her anymore. Now can she confidently walk down the streets without being hassled by unwanted people. More importantly she'd never use her magic tricks to hurt someone or anything along those lines. Although some humans are scared of her and want to lock her up because they think she's dangerous which means she ends up on the run a lot.
Personality/History: Charlie's stage name is Enchanted Charm, even though she's still young and can't preform her magic tricks on a stage in front of an audience, she likes to follow her motto of a single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. She got her motto from her mother, which is how her mother would encourage Charlie to follow her dreams. That was before her parents were taken away by humans. She tries to not let that fact effect herself in a bad way and she hopes to be reunited with her family again. Despite being a runt and being shy, she wants to be a social butterfly and make friends with other zvers. She never had friends because all the bad attention she got from the humans, which would explain why she can be socially awkward. So her perspective on humans isn't the best and she tries her best to avoid them, but because she doesn't like them doesn't mean she'd hurt them. Although it does mean that she doesn't trust them, not all zvers can have happy experiences with humans. Charlie doesn't like violence and fighting at all and she tries her best to sometimes stop it. That also doesn't mean she wouldn't prank them either, boy does she ever love pranking humans and especially with her magic tricks. She also has a confident, caring, and gentle attitude; she never has bad or low self-esteem, she worries over other zvers that she doesn't even know, and she would never hurt a fly. And Charlie absolutely loves jokes!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC #5.209 // Butterfly Hues RU

Postby conversett » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:44 am

Thanks so much rainy. She's amazing and I absolutely love her!! I love how the design turned out, she's precious.
Thanks again, and totally worth the wait c:
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me