Rarity: Uncommon
Genotype: EE/AtAt/DD/nO
Phenotype: Wolf Dun Frame Overo

Username: Masterplan
Barn Name: Angie
Show Name: Primitive Angel
Height: 16hh
Eye Colour: Forest Green
Personality: Angie is quite a shy and reserved mare who doesn't show her true colours until either in the dressage ring or with her friend Tiger Lily, who she is always with when in the pasture. They have known eatch other since they were yearlings and it is believed nobody can break the bond they have. Though she is reserved and slow to trust once you break that barrier, she is one of the most trusting and playful mares, who loves to show off. She mainly shows off her highly skilled dressage moves or how high she can buck in a single leap.
Tiger Lily belongs to me. Link:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3042681
Halter Colour: Stoney grey with wings on the cheek piece and bronzey buckles please quq
Last edited by Sovngarde on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #95 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Barn Name: Erin
Show Name: Magic in the Woods
Height: 15hh
Personality:
Erin is a care-free, happy-go-lucky mare. She is extremely child-like and can be rather gullible but she has a kind heart and loves to be around flora and fauna.
Halter Colour: Surprise me. :)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Username: Ciel Phantomhive
Barn Name: Autumn
Show Name: Autumn breeze
Height: 14.3
Personality: autumn is a little joker and always tends to trick people, as they call her the spunk of the stables.
Halter Colour: how about a nice shade of orange with white and yellow stripes and dots <3
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Username: tomijojo
Barn Name: kat
Show Name: queen of kings
Height: 16.1hh
Personality: she is very spirited for a 6 year old she still acts like a little filly, she is pretty kind hearted when it comes to others besides humans she doesn't care for them so she ain't the best for big comps, but she is kind to certain people only those she trusts ( very little people ) she is more fine with kids more then adults, she is also very motivated she loves helping even when you don't need her, and she is only nippy when things are touching her ears ( yes a bridle and halter are hard to get on lol )
Halter Colour: neob colorful paint splats on a black back color
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:39 am

Username: Masterplan
Personality: Angie is quite a shy and reserved mare who doesn't show her true colours until either in the dressage ring or with her friend Tiger Lily, who she is always with when in the pasture. They have known eatch other since they were yearlings and it is believed nobody can break the bond they have. Though she is reserved and slow to trust once you break that barrier, she is one of the most trusting and playful mares, who loves to show off. She mainly shows off her highly skilled dressage moves or how high she can buck in a single leap.
Tiger Lily belongs to me. Link:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3042681
Halter Colour: Stoney grey with wings on the cheek piece and bronzey buckles please quq

It's the 6th today so ima just pop in here real sly
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sovngarde » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:36 am

Masterplan wrote:Username: Masterplan

Winner c:
I hope the halters alright ;o;
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:32 am

Sovngarde wrote:
Masterplan wrote:Username: Masterplan

Winner c:
I hope the halters alright ;o;

I love her oml. The halters perfect too 'o'
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me