16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #911

Postby Lizord » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:31 am

Chocolate cake, anyone? c:
You have 300 words to tell me something about either
- their childhood dream job
- their favorite items
- or their biggest fear.
Extras and prettying up are allowed, though no more than 600 words or 3 pieces of art
(each piece of art can be excanged for 200 words, so you can have 2 pieces of art and 200 words, for example)

Owner: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* potato chip
Name: Amour
Last edited by Lizord on Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
THFRELDV
PM me about art trades ♥ Valentines YCH
MemeEmperor9000 is my brother ovo
Lizord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #911 - Open

Postby Roadhog » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:32 am

dropping
Last edited by Roadhog on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:14 am

Mark with loosing their police job
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:20 am

Username:
Imaginary
Name:
Levi
Biggest Fear:
Levi is terrified of birds. Absolutely terrified. He honestly doesn't remember why, but here it is;

He creeped slowly along the dark path. It was lit by dim lights, but really, Levi would've preferred there be no lights at all.
"Mom?" he called quietly. He hesitated before calling again, "...Mom?" (This is when he's really young)
Levi dropped down on all fours to make himself smaller. His tail dragged along the ground as he walked. Only then he realized how late it was.
The young Viscet curled up in between the roots of a large tree. He heard rustling, but pinned his ears back, ignoring it. Levi closed his eyes and flicked his tail over his face.

WIP <3
Last edited by mongrel on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|||

Postby Guzma » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:33 am

Dropping out. School is gonna be a little too overwhelming for me to finish this.
Last edited by Guzma on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
___
━━━━━━━━━━━━━《 the sun will rise...
...and we will try again 》━━━━━━━━━━━
i'm nai. a bit more on the casual side in terms of
trading. we're more focused on trying to
collect
all of the Halloween pets.
Guzma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:36 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Dailan (DAY-lin)
favorite items: She doesn't wear this one (Only on special days she does): https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G0k0 ... BMILKY.jpg Note: It's a detailed galaxy but I'm not that good at them XD She wears the rest except the sea glass bottle! (The MCR wrist band is on left wrist!) https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QUJ9 ... no/MCR.jpg, https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vQb7 ... EEEEED.jpg, (this one's a snail shell necklace) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dliz ... YOOOOO.jpg, https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-trpx ... OOOOOH.jpg and last but certainly not least is the sea glass bottle! (She doesn't wear it it's a collection! no duh) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tOjJ ... fkukgk.jpg
Extras: (Optional)
Personality: She's a tomboy and she loves to explore things. She can be annoying sometimes, but not always. She also is very social and can be snarky sometimes while she is actually kind and caring. And lastly she is very (Well, can be) very wild.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Likes and Dislikes: Going to the beach, finding sea glass and seashells, partying and having fun, playing any kind of games and pool games, and she's always wanted to scuba dive. What she doesn't like is mean people, stereotypes, stereotypical people, honey, and fish (because she's allergic).
Theme Song! Listen to the full song please (because the song has a great meaning!): Sean Hayes - Soul Shaker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C8kd12aL3k
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:01 am

Pronouns:
She, her's,
They, them.
-Fear of falling in love (Philophobia)
37 Words
Philophobia is the fear of emotional attachment;
fear of being in, or falling in love. Medical science
defines philophobia as an abnormal, unwarranted
and persistent fear of falling in love.

192 Words
Observant/Organized/Anxious/Reserved/Restrained/Skeptical
She is very observant always looking around her surrounding for anything that might give her a chance to get out of a conversation she is uncomfortable with but doesn't want to say anything to be rude.She makes sure that she is very organized all the time she never knows when she might have to plan out something or a plan be changed.
She is very anxious contently nervous in her surroundings scared that something bad might happen. She always tries to think of something else when this happens but it is almost impossible when she is in this state of mind.She keeps herself in her own little world trying to limit her friends and stay reserved from anyone that might have a romantic interest in her in any way this is a very hard process in which means having to turn down friendships….friendships that might just get lost to a relationship or someone getting upset. She wants to stay in a friends zone with everyone that she knows not wanting to be bothered by the very thought of a romantic interest or relationship...who needs a boyfriend/or girlfriend when you have friends right?

♥❤♥ Lovely art done by windmillkey ♥❤♥

262 Words
She fears of falling in love or someone falling in love with her. She can't stand the thought of it, it terrifies her and keep her awake at night. She even goes to the point of only befriending people who want to just be friends and show no romantic signs.She tries not to think about it and just think about her friends.She panics when she thinks that one 'might' have a crush on her and tries to avoid it as much as possible. It's not like she doesn't want to be their friend it just she doesn't want to get into any romantic relationship.Her mind always told her that she will lose their friendship because of it.She Has know a lot of viscets that had relationships and then they fell out of love for each other only to be enemies for the rest of their lives.This thought sickens her ever so much,desperate to keep her friends close to her...but not to close because of her fear.She had tried relationships before and due to her fear lost some long lasting friendships and now she can’t even handle them having a crush on her.What is worst is if she was to have a crush on another viscet ,this is rare though and she tries to avoid falling for any viscet which means avoiding going anywhere romantic or making any conversations that could lead to awkwardness. Trying to face this fear is almost impossible for her and she doesn't know what she is going to do in her future it's not like she could stay alone forever…..right?

198 Words
This is just one of many crazy experiences a viscet has had that involved her fear of love. It all started when she was on the street unaware of the date. Today had been a beautiful day indeed. She made her way to the market looking around something deeply confused her. Everywhere she went the stores had either gift cards or flowers,mainly roses. She bent her head down to read a card. Her eyes widened a numb feeling inside grew. She had made a promised herself that she would stay home on this dreadful day.It was of course Valentines day.
“Excuse me miss ...you look like you're lonely..” She heard a familiar voice behind her.she slowly turned around to face of a friend by the name of Valentine. He was holding out a box of chocolates. The look on her face was not what this viscet was expecting. Instead of joy, like he thought, her expression became terrified, as if she had seen a ghost. Her face looked pale as she quickly walked backwards.
"I..er um, I have to go!" She bumped into a market booth before making a run for it. The pink viscet stood there his eyes wide in shock.

word count;
Extra;
390/400
Fear;
299/300
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 am, edited 29 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 am

Username:
Steampunkalec
Name:
favorite items
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 pm

Username:
Name:
childhood dream job, favorite items, or biggest fear:

400 words and 1 piece of art
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stevvonnie » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 am

USERNAME: stevvonnie
FULL NAME: Benjellica Rose Swansan
ARTWORK: X
GREATEST FEAR: X
PERSONALITY: X
SHORT STORY: X
Last edited by stevvonnie on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.

You're like the cotton candy of the jungle!
stevvonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me