CC by Ms.Shine

Based on Click to view
Artist Ms.Shine [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

CC

Postby Ms.Shine » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Sugar Coated wrote:CC Name: Krystal (hOW ORIGINAL ;v;)
CC Gender: Female
Funny story/joke: Once I was in my room and it was my birthday, which happened to fall on April Fools day. I walk out of my room and see a giant spider, about the size of a mans hand, outside my room. I walk over and touch it, thinking it was rubber, when it suddenly crawled up. I started screaming and freaking out. Afterwards, my dad and I set up a prank of oreo's, but instead we put toothpaste in them and watched people eat them ;v;
Last edited by Ms.Shine on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My tablet is broken and I borrow my little sister's when I get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience
Ms.Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC

Postby rum » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:37 pm

CC Name: Krystal (hOW ORIGINAL ;v;)
Funny story/joke: Once I was in my room and it was my birthday, which happened to fall on April Fools day. I walk out of my room and see a giant spider, about the size of a mans hand, outside my room. I walk over and touch it, thinking it was rubber, when it suddenly crawled up. I started screaming and freaking out. Afterwards, my dad and I set up a prank of oreo's, but instead we put toothpaste in them and watched people eat them ;v;
rum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC

Postby Ms.Shine » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Sugar Coated wrote:CC Name: Krystal (hOW ORIGINAL ;v;)

She is all yours! Funny story :lol:
My tablet is broken and I borrow my little sister's when I get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience
Ms.Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me