Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Visect #840

Postby grifforik » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:48 am

Username: Kiwi
Name: Estee

OOOk now that I'm home!

So I based this one off of a betta fish, and the colors I just went crazy with XD I love this thing, I love the finned mane it was so fun to make and so fun to color. I really hope you guys enjoy the event and enjoy this one! I'm super excited to read all your forms :)

This is going to be an anything goes impress me. Scary I know. But have fun with it! I'd like to see at least one gif of anything purple that reflects an aspect of this visect. And an explanation of why you choose that gif. And one art piece. Can be any sorry of art of the visect. Anything else is optional, though the more effort you put into your form the better chance you have to win! !
Code: Select all
Name:
Gif:
Reason:

Mutations: finned mane

End Date August 15th
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Visect #840 --- look below

Postby kiffell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:52 am

ugh
I want this
but im too scared to enter
maybe later
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:53 am

mark omg, this guy is too fab (3 is there anyway you could get the color codes, bc the top part seems to have been chopped off :c

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:55 am

Fox, wrote:
    mark omg, this guy is too fab (3 is there anyway you could get the color codes, bc the top part seems to have been chopped off :c

Till I get home. Out of town on Mobil at the moment. Will be home sat and update to the main file with the codes. :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:01 am

marking to watch~
good luck guys!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:17 am

Gif wrote:Image
Paradise was always a crybaby, and he still is! He gets very emotional and said easily because of a certain disease in his brain that sets him off easily. But he recently found out he had this disease in his brain, but he still cried a lot when he was little!

The Basics wrote:Name Paradise
Gender male
Sexuality pansexual
Keywords crybaby, loving, caring, shy
Favorite Hobby Deep sea diving
Powers Can breath underwater

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Personality wrote:Pari is a very shy and scared viscet. Never takes risks, and never likes to hang with anyone. He is a huge crybaby and has so many emotions going on inside him at once. But deep deep DEEP down, he is a very loving, caring, and great friend to have! He is very loyal once he knows you, and knows you are a great person inside! He does have his bad side though. He sometimes has really bad anger issues and storms off telling no one about his problems. He really doesn't like to be bugged when he is mad.

ImageImageImage

Relations wrote:Image
Jacon: The Support
Jacon is Paradises only friend at the moment, Jacon has always been there to support him, and helping him make new friends! But, Jacon always just pranks those people.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hobby List wrote:Swimming
Pool Table
Sleeping
Tubing
Paddle Boarding
Knee Boarding
Ping Pong
Tennis
Volley Ball

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Making New Friends wrote:Paradise and Jacon where walking on the board walk on a hot summer day looking for something to do. "Hey" Jacon said. paradise looked over at him. "Want to make some new friends?" Jacon asked. "What?..No.." Paradise stuttered. "Well, im going to get you some new friends!" Jacon said excitedly. Paradise's eyes widened in fear. "Come on!" Jacon said dragging him along. "Look! There's Aisha and her son Slate!" Jacon pointed. "Ais-who?" Paradise asked. But before Paradise could say anymore Jacon shoved him over. "Have fun!" He said walking off. "Uh..Hi.." Paradise stuttered. "Hi! The names Slate" Slate said shaking Paradise's paw. "So, aren't you Jacon's friend or something?" Slate asked. Paradise nodded shyly "Well, I guess we'll see you around then?" Slate said. Paradise shrugged. "Well, see ya! I got to go with my mom" Slate said. Paradise waved and ran back to Jacon. "I did it! I did it!" Paradise said jumping up and down. "Yes you did" Jacon said patting his back. "Now, lets go get ice cream, on me" Jacon said. Then the two walked away.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

credits wrote:wip
Last edited by kiffell on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:37 am

marking to watch <3
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeldonk » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:52 am

Name:
Gif:
Reason:
In the land of Hyrule, there echos a legend. A legend held dearly by the Royal Family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat tells of a boy...
Zeldonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tofu! » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:54 am

Mark to watch
Tofu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:40 am

XXXXXXXXXX◇ ◎ ◇XXXXXXXXXX
The Basics:
Name: Estee
Pronunciation: {eh-stay}
Meaning: Vivid, star
Pronouns: She, her
XXXXXXXXXX◇ ◎ ◇XXXXXXXXXX

Gif: here
Reasoning:
Though multiple gifs were used in the form, I chose the one above to represent Estee.
The image is an example of Etsee's personality and character because of her intense
love and passion for the ocean, specifically during the night. She visits the deep ocean
every night on her paddle board, to watch the moon rise. Not only does the gif show her
passion for the ocean, but it also displays aspects of her life. The soft ripples stand for
Estee's calm, yet always moving lifestyle. And the crescent moon represents her friendly,
and bright personality towards other viscets.

Theme song: Riptide by Vance Joy

Personality:
Estee is essentially a viscet that everyone can get along with. She is always open for
a quick chat on the beach, and she'll even discuss other viscet's problems to see if she can
help. Estee has a fairly care-free lifestyle, and for the most part, she doesn't let the little
things get to her. Though like any usual viscet, she can't be friendly forever. When Estee is
in a less than happy mood, she tends to seclude herself from other viscets, and sometimes
becomes bashful and impatient. But this is certainly rare for her. Estee is very intelligent,
and most discover her smartness through the words and choices she chooses. Overall, she
is simply a calm and collective viscet.

Facts:
Full name: Estee Marie Delson | Age: Twenty Six | Birthday: May 14th | Birth Year: 1989
Zodiac Sign: Taurus | Birthstone: Emerald | Chinese Zodiac: Snake | Lucky Number: 5
Personality Type: ENFP | Height: 8 ft, 1 in | Length: 11 ft, 6 in | Top Speed: 23 M.P.H
Voice: Low, Gentle | Biggest Fear: Heights | Dream Job: Pro Surfer | Religion: non-religious

Favorites:
Season: Summer | Weather: Sunny, warm | Month: June | Time: 8 A.M | Animal: Camel
Fruit: Papaya, Key Lime | Vegetable: Bell Pepper | Food Type: Italian | Plant: Succulent
Flavor: Cherry | Sweet: Chocolate Ice cream | Drink: Lemonade | Scent: Sea breeze
Sound: Ocean Waves | Color: Coral, peach | Book: Moby Dick | Sport: Surfing, skiing

Least Favorites:
Season: Winter | Weather: Cold, rainy | Month: November | Time: 6 PM | Animal: Bugs
Fruit: Apples, bananas | Vegetable: Carrot | Food Type: Asian | Plant: Seaweed
Flavor: Grape | Sweet: Vanilla Flavors | Drink: Milk | Scent: Oil, gasoline, rubber
Sound: Clashing Metal | Color: Green | Book: N/A | Sport: Basketball

Backstory:
Ever since Estee first set foot into the sand, she grew a love for the ocean at an early age.
She was born on a medium sized island, surrounded by hundreds of other islands. The islands
were beautiful, and bright blue water surrounded every edge. She was raised like any normal
viscet, but Estee wasn't very close to her parents, and could be found around her friends more
often than not. Unlike most viscets, Estee tended to cycle through friends, so she was
always around someone different. Being a teenager, Estee flew herself into the idea that she
was going to leave the islands as soon as possible, and run away to the big cities. Quickly,
she realized that the oceans meant too much to her, and were too sentimental to leave behind.
Because she wasn't close to her family, Estee didn't mind moving two islands over, to a less
crowded island were most of her friends lived. She immediately fell in love with the calm and
beachy vibes, with the added bonus of being surrounded by close friends.

Hobby/Passion:
It's well known by almost all of Estee's viscet friends and enemies, that her passion for the
ocean is huge. After learning to swim at a very young age, Estee spent most of her early years
watching surfers and paddle boarders from the shore. She would even spend hours examining and
writing down foot placements and techniques. When Estee turned age twelve, she was gifted a
small beginner's paddle board from her parents. Hours later, she could be found in the ocean
shallows, learning the technique to standing. Paddle boarding is similar to surfing, where the rider
stands on a long board. The difference between the two is the fact that paddle boarding often
involves propelling through the water with the use of a long paddle. Because of Estee's valiant
personality, she learned very quickly. Now, Estee often enjoys helping younger, starting boarders,
or just friends the basics to boarding.

After turning eighteen, Estee decided that she wanted to open her own business, instead of
working for someone else. The island that she lived on certainly had it's tourists, so one idea
popped into her head; a sea shell shop. Estee was always a skilled diver, and she imagined that
putting the skill to use would pay off. It's common for her to spot shells on Estee's daily paddle
board ride. The sunlight bounces perfectly from the shells, making it quite obvious what's down
there. Diving down ten to fifteen feet, Estee briefly examines the shells, checking for chips or
breaks. If it looks okay, she would return the shell to her shop, which is close to her home. Most
of the shells sell for low prices, five to ten dollars. But rarely, Estee finds large, intact full clam
or conch shells, which, depending on size, can be sold up to one hundred dollars. Not only does
her occupation earn good cash, but it allows for Estee to do what she loves 24/7.

Relationships:
Devon / Male / Slight Enemy / Surfing Partner
Being one of the first viscets that Estee met once moving to the new island, Devon came off
quite bold and aggressive. She was impressed with his surfing skills to say the least, yet it
certainly took a while for Estee to get used to his cocky attitude. After years of surfing and
water-boarding with Devon, she formed a strong friendship with him. Yet Estee is still surprised
often because of his overconfident nature.

Calleigh / Female / Childhood Friend
As stated previously, Estee finds it difficult to keep friends for long periods of time. This applies
to almost all viscets except Calleigh. Estee and Callie have been friends ever since both could
remember. After growing older, and developing a dream about moving to the city, Calleigh was
there to persuade her that the islands were right for Estee. They both agreed, yet Estee still
wanted to move islands. Being such close friends, they both moved together. Calleigh is one of
the few viscets that Estee truly trusts, and she is the most reliable friend she's met.

Laszlo / Male / Close Friend / Crush
Laszlo is essentially exactly what Estee looks for in a friend. Even though he is unaware,
Estee has a very large crush on the positive and friendly viscet. He is the perfect friend to
talk to, and Laszlo is one of the few viscets that Estee truly trusts with her problems. Estee
often spends hours on end, sitting on the beach with him. She eventually wants to teach Laszlo
how to waterboard, so she can share her passion with an amazing friend.

Important items:
Quite obviously, Estee's most important and sacred item is her grey colored paddle board. She is very
protective of it, and rarely even lets other ride or paddle on it. Another necessary item to Estee is a
small grey chain with a tiny ruby red pendant. The necklace was given to her from her parents before
she moved islands over. Even thought Estee wasn't extremely close with her parents, she thinks of the
necklace as important. She never wears the jewelry piece in fear of loosing it while boarding. Last is
a small shell. The orange spiral is covered in bits of sand with chips and cracks along the edge. Holes
from being churned over and over in the sand breaks through the surface into the middle. The small
shell sets on a shelf in Estee's room. It was the first seashell she ever found, and has never washed or
cleaning it sense. She wants to preserve it's memories and important to her for as long as possible.

Short Story:
A young, brightly colored viscet paddles slowly out into the dark water. It is night time, the
seagulls are gone, and the tide is higher than usual. She stands on a dark board, and it slowly
drifts away from the shore as she slowly paddles. She pauses for a moment, and clicks on a
bright headlamp near her forehead, and it's light beams across the water's surface. She is
looking for sea shells. High tide carries the larger seashells towards the shore, so she searches
carefully. Suddenly, she secures the light more tightly to her forehead, and dives into the water.
The shell was around fifteen feet down, a relatively simple dive for her. Sand can cover shells in
a matter of seconds, allowing them to become lost in the deeper water. She tries to work fast
without scattering excess sand. Her light reflects brightly from the shell. Reaching the bottom,
she digs out the sand underneath, and briefly investigates the shell's angles. Wrapping her paws
around it, she pulls it away from the sand, and kicks off the ocean bottom with her back legs.
The shell is heavier than usual, and she finds it difficult to reach the surface from just kicking
with her feet. After breaching the surface, the board is right where she thought, and she placed
the shell onto it. Pulling herself onto the board, she smiled widely, and investigated the shell.
It was a large spiral conch with orange and red markings. She had never found such a large
conch, and with a large grin, she returned to the shore.

Credits;
Headshot by ShadyAC
Fullbody w/ background by Dissolve
Headshot by Jelly_fish
Devon owned by HellyBoo
Calleigh & Laszlo owned by TILL ALL ARE ONE
All writing, coding, organizing by me
Gifs belong to their respectful owners.
Total Form Word Count: 1,480 words
Last edited by kiwi;; on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 36 times in total.
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me