Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

NIGHTMARE FUEL FACTORY monster #4

Postby SnakeBean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:16 am

Code: Select all
Username:
Monster name:
5 sentence+ story about this monster:

CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 4th!

I'm quite proud of this actually :)! Hopefully it's future owner will love it as much as I do!

KarKat Vantas ♋ wrote:
Username:
Karkat Vantas ♋
Monster name:
"Mr. H."
Mr. H traveled across the land of the sick, his hands stiffly holding onto his cane as the inhabitants grabbed at and shook his Mule drawn carriage. He vowed not to help them, as he knew they would continue to follow him if he did; besides, he was on a journey to see his student that he had locked up many years ago, and he didn't have the time to tend to their illnesses anyway.
An eyeless man latched onto Mr.H's arm and moaned in pain for the doctor to help him. Mr. H reached over and smacked the beggar over the head with his cane, causing the man to let go and stumble down to the dirty, gravel road. Other sicklings surrounded the man in hopes of the fallen man having medicine, but once they saw that he had none, they began to disperse and follow the carriage again.
Mr. H kept his eyes firmly set on the path, as he did not want to look at the dirty beggars and sick children. The people began to all plea violently as the doctor began to approach the towns gates. Mr. H did not answer their desperate calls for help, and instead crossed the threshold that connected the Ill inhabitant's land from the quiet, broken down, and burnt town of the ashlings.

-snip-

oculus wrote:

WHAT IS THIS PLACE?
ŦĦΞŞ ΞŞ ŦĦ€ РŁΔĆ€ ŴĦ€Ř€ ŦĦ€ ΜØŇŞŦ€ŘŞ ŦĦΔŦ ŁΞV€ ΞŇ ¥ØỮŘ ĆŁØŞ€Ŧ ΔŘ€ ΜΔĐ€. ŦĦ€ ΜØŇŞŦ€ŘŞ ŦĦΔŦ ŁỮŘҜ ΞŇ ŦĦ€ ŞĦΔĐØŴŞ ΞŇ ŦĦ€ ĆØŘŇ€Ř Ø₣ ¥ØỮŘ €¥€, ŦĦ€¥ ΔŁŁ ĆΔΜ€ ₣ŘØΜ Ħ€Ř€. ¥€Ş, ŦĦ€¥ ΔŘ€ ĆŘ€€Р¥, βỮŦ ŦĦ€¥'Ř€ ØŇŁ¥ ĐØΞŇǤ ŦĦ€ΞŘ ĴØβ. Ξ'V€ ǤŘØŴŇ ŘΔŦĦ€Ř ₣ØŇĐ Ø₣ ŦĦ€Μ Μ¥Ş€Ł₣.
Ξ'Μ ŦĦ€ βØŞŞ, ŦĦ€¥ ĆΔŁŁ Μ€ ØĆỮŁỮŞ.

WHY AM I HERE?
Ŵ€ŁŁ Ξ ĐØŇ'Ŧ ҜŇØŴ. ĐØŇ'Ŧ ¥ØỮ ŴΔŇŦ ŦØ β€ Ħ€Ř€, ĦỮΜΔŇ?
Last edited by SnakeBean on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enby anarchist biker
Certified menace to society

SnakeBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Toxic warrior Entry (story is a work in progress)

Postby Toxic Warrior » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:25 am

Username: Toxic Warrior

Monster name: Mr. PeckingTon

Mr. PeckingTon was a plague doctor , whose job was to try and cure the plague. Some how from not wearing a mask , his feet and arms were mutated into bird feet and bird hands. Ever sense then he always wears the mask, being too afraid to reveal his real face into the world. Mr. Peckington got his name from the pecking sound his newly adapted feet and hands make... Peck... Peck... Peck. Don't let him catch you out late at night.

Other:

This guy is so cute! And creepy at the same time! I love him!!!
ImageImage
Toxic Warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NIGHTMARE FUEL FACTORY monster #4

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:40 am

Username:
Karkat Vantas ♋
Monster name:
"Mr. H."
Mr. H traveled across the land of the sick, his hands stiffly holding onto his cane as the inhabitants grabbed at and shook his Mule drawn carriage. He vowed not to help them, as he knew they would continue to follow him if he did; besides, he was on a journey to see his student that he had locked up many years ago, and he didn't have the time to tend to their illnesses anyway.
An eyeless man latched onto Mr.H's arm and moaned in pain for the doctor to help him. Mr. H reached over and smacked the beggar over the head with his cane, causing the man to let go and stumble down to the dirty, gravel road. Other sicklings surrounded the man in hopes of the fallen man having medicine, but once they saw that he had none, they began to disperse and follow the carriage again.
Mr. H kept his eyes firmly set on the path, as he did not want to look at the dirty beggars and sick children. The people began to all plea violently as the doctor began to approach the towns gates. Mr. H did not answer their desperate calls for help, and instead crossed the threshold that connected the Ill inhabitant's land from the quiet, broken down, and burnt town of the ashlings.

Mr. H took in a deep breath, inhaling the thick smog wrapping around him and his mule. The smell of the ashling's domain was strong and bitter, similar to that of cigar smoke, but the doctor did not care; he enjoyed the foul scent quite so. His mule, on the other hand, could not stand the stench of the crisply burnt town. Stopping in it's tracks, the mule refused to go on. Mr. H scoffed at the untrustworthy creature; hopping off the driver's seat of the vehicle and onto the dry, cracking ground below, the doctor began walking farther and farther away from his portable office. He didn't care that he was leaving everything behind, though, he had to get to his student that he had locked away. Mr. H had an offer of redemption for them, after all, they used to be one of his best students.

Mr. H had walked along the dead and empty road for what seemed like ages before he saw two figures walking towards him in the distance. The doctor squinted his eyes under his mask to try and make them out better, but to no avail. The figures continued to walk towards him, calling out a familiar name: "Mr. H! Mr. H!"
The bird man's interest was peaked as he heard who they were shouting for.
The two individuals walked over to the doctor, and asked, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know who and where Mr. H is?" Mr. H smiled under his mask, his grip relaxing on his cane, "Why, yes I do, actually. You are speaking to him now." The two looked at each other, then looked back at the bird man, the girl on the right speaking, "Well, I work with your student, the dragon of 'health', and they sent us here when we mentioned that we read the note you had sent him." Mr. H nodded as he listened, "Ah," he sighed, putting both hands on his cane, "so, somebody must have freed him from his prison that I had justfully put him in. Hmm... Well, if you can teleport, than you can leave this dead realm, but if you do decide to leave, may I ask, can you bring me with you so I may give my old student an offer of redemption?"
The two girls looked at each other briefly, then back at Mr. H. "Sure," the girl on the left began quickly, "as long as you can get get the dragon of health to become calm again."
Mr. H nodded his head and agreed to their asking. "But first, before we travel through dimensions, may I ask who you two are?"
The two girls nodded, the one on the right speaking first, "I am health's apprentice, in a way. We were supposed to work side by side, none being over the other, but they ended up taking power over me." Then the girl on the left spoke, "I am the master of Creativity, I will be the one teleporting us out of here."
Creativity held out her hands, holding Health's apprentice's hand, and holding onto Mr. H.'s cane.
With a loud, "boof", the three were warped out of the dying land and into the dragon of health's underground, freezer-like home.
" Thank you," Mr. H said as he walked down a corridor towards the pulsating presence of his student, "I will be out sooner or later, but most likely not in the upcoming weeks." And with this being said, he entered the dark, frostbitten lair of the scaled beast, most likely not to exit in some grand emount of time.
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooks. » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:42 am

Name: Fantasma
Monster name: "Gizli" [which means "hidden" in Turkish.]

Gizli was a normal white bird, but one day he wandered into an
old car.He found the mask, lying in the driver's seat. he thought he would curl up and rest
in it.the mask was cursed, with a curse that would turn whoever put it on into a mutated
version of themselves.basically turning anyone who puts it on into a monster. and it mutated
him, causing him to grow, and his feathers to turn black.it turned him into what he is today.
a big, black bird with a plague mask.He tried to get it off, but the mask cannot be removed
once it's on. he is still adjusting to being a monster instead of a normal bird. he is too big and
heavy to fly now, so he has to walk. But he is still learning how to walk on his new feet, so he
needs the cane for support and balance.

personality:
he likes to explore new things, usually around abandoned houses or other areas.
As he explores, he adds onto his impressive collection of metal things,most of it
is bottle caps, screws, and gears. but he loves every single thing in the collection
anyways.He gives everything in his collection a name.He sleeps on a bird perch,
but only sleeps during the day because he is nocturnal.He prefers not to be seen
by humans, [other than his owner] and likes to slink around behind trees or fences
when in public. For some odd reason he likes to watch really old black and white
horror movies. He likes Thunder storms, but does not like getting wet.

baby you're a haunted house
better find another superstition
spooks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:03 am

Username: takumi;;
Monster name: disparu - means "missing/dead person" in french
Mm...how long has it been, again?
Disparu had been traveling for nights - never day, for the people would find him - in search of something. He truly didn't even remember what he was searching for anymore. With a tight grip on his staff, he stumbled forward on his spindly legs.

How he came to be was a mystery. It was speculated that he was a missing person that was forced to undergo..."experiments" that disfigured him to make him a "bird man." Maybe he'd died and come back corrupted by an unhappy spirit.
Or maybe he was just a bird person with an obsession of the renaissance era's plague doctors?

Just as his origin was a mystery, his destination was one.
His talons made a click tap click sound against the cobblestone street, his staff making a thud at each step. Maybe he was just looking for something to do. Maybe even someone to love him. Who knows.

As the sun started to peek over the horizon, Disparu stopped. He had to make himself scarce, before the-!

"Wahhh! Mommy, a bird man! S-scary bird man..!"

A child's shriek sent him running, desperate to get to the nearest forest. He could shelter himself there. Be away from people.

The thing was, people may be scared of him, but he was even more scared of them.

Once he made it to the forest, he heaved a sigh and made his way into a thicket. He could hide there. As he sat, sad and lonely and scared, a rabbit hopped up to him. Disparu wasn't sure what to do about this. The rabbit hopped closer.
He noticed it had but one front foot, the other likely stolen from it to make a "lucky rabbit's foot" charm.
They were both outcasts in their own right.
"Are you lonely, too?" he mused to the rabbit. Hoping his claws wouldn't scare it away, he reached out to lift the rabbit up. It didn't seem frightened at all! Maybe something like this had been what Disparu was looking for...

"It's okay, dear Rabbit. I will be your friend."

-- Sorry it's so long..!!! I had a lot of fun writing this!
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:05 am

Username:
Monster name:

oml I love plague doctors ;v;
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:05 am

Username: Zippo
Monster name: Dusa meaning spirit
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:09 am

Username: Amxen no.XV
Monster name: Raphael
Raphael was never the horror type. He didn't see the fun in scaring people half to death. He wasn't really that scary to begin with. People just thought he was adorable, and it's been that way for a long time. He assumes that, because he's so short, people don't take him seriously. Also the whole bird thing doesn't really work as a scar tactic. Even though birds are clearly capable of pecking you to death, Raphael just isn't that type of bird man. So when he was assigned to go scare the pants off of some poor kid, he wasn't very enthusiastic. Raphael lurked through the shadows until he found the house he was assigned to. He was to scar the youngest child of the family until they no longer believed in the monster in the closest. Raphael made a quick nest in the closet before he sneaked out, trying so carefully to make himself seem eerie rather than scaring. He purposely made the floor creak, and after a while the young one started to stir because of the noise. It wasn't until the little kid turned to face him that he noticed the error of his ways. The child was a young boy, no older than 5, wearing a mask over his nose and mouth, coughing in his sleep. Raphael suddenly became nervous, very nervous. How could he scare something so helpless and innocent? Raphael quickly jumped up onto the bed to see if he could cure the boy, or at least figure out what was wrong. He listened closely to the breathing and the heart, and noticed a few abnormalities. The child had some sort of respiratory infection. Raphael simply put both his feet-hands on the boys chest and whispered a few things to himself. Not long after, the boy stopped coughing. Raphael was proud of himself, and from this day forward he swore not to scare, but to heal, the children of the world.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Chicken » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Username: A Chicken