Height:
15.2 hh
Genetics:
ee/aa/nCr/nLp
Training Rank:
Halter:
Autumn colours (with leaf-like detailing if you have the time/motivation) c:
Personality:
Pocahontas is both calm and friendly, a mare who absolutely loves children. She's always happy to see a little one (horse, human, or otherwise), and will play with them until she's all worn out. Her docile nature is perfect for anyone learning to ride for the first time.
First Riding Lesson:
Pocahontas shook her head, her mane whisking back and forth in front of her eyes. An icy cold in her mouth made her try to spit the object out, but no matter what she did it remained firmly placed against her tongue. She wasn't used to the straps alongside her face, and the gentle tugging on either side. Reluctantly following the man that brought her out, her eyes widened when she saw a large arena. Various obstacles dotted the area, most of which were off to the side and out of the way for the main ring. Pocahontas wasn't paying attention to where she was walking, with her mind enraptured by the new scene surrounding her. It came as a surprise when she bumped into the man, startling her out of her reverie. She noted that she was between the fence and a strange box, and was just considering the implications of it when she heard a delighted squeal from nearby. Pocahontas's head turned, and standing there was the most excited and adorable human child Pocahontas had ever seen. The little girl bounced up and down, her eyes shining as she reached out to pet Pocahontas. All of Pocahontas's doubts and discomforts faded, and all she wanted to do was keep this little girl smiling. She nickered softly, moving herself a little closer to the box to make it easier for the child to climb up. Pocahontas could barely tell when she was seated- the tiny human weighed next to nothing. The man stayed with them as she started walking away from the box, making sure to keep her pace both slow and steady to keep the little one safe. The child bounced happily, tinkling laughter and small claps of hands filling the quiet of the arena. They did very little throughout the lesson, mostly sticking to walking and making sure that the little girl knew how to hold on and sit properly. It should have been boring, but Pocahontas didn't care. The joy the child felt was infectious, and by the end of the lesson Pocahontas had never been happier. Her joy was bittersweet though, as the little girl left for home. But, that was okay. Deep down Pocahontas knew she'd be back; and Pocahontas would be waiting for her.

~❊~What you can do with your horse~❊~
Create cool backgrounds for them.
Create items for your horse.
Decorate your horse.
Show your horse.
RP your horse.
Anything else not on the lower list (Just in case I forgot anything).

~❊~What you CAN NOT do with your horse~❊~
Remove Siggie.
Recreate horse in any way.
Anything against CMM's and CS's rules.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #58 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue May 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Username:
DarkestWerewolf
Name:
Aphrodite
Show Name:
Forsaken Power
Height:
15hh
Halter:
Galaxy design
Personality:
Aphrodite is a very quiet mare that loves nothing more than to be the best jockey horse in the stable. She is ambitious and determined to be the top and is very competitive. She does show good sportsmanship but don't expect her to be happy after not getting first. She might need time on her own to analyse what went wrong and work on it.

DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 am

Username: Wolfy858
Name: Snowflake
Show Name: A fleck 'o' snowflakes
Height: 16.4
Halter: rope neck band (in the same place as this please)
Personality: cool-calm-brave-amazing-loyal-kind-caring
First Riding Lesson: Snowflake whinnyed as she trotted around the arena.She slowed down when she felt the tug of the reins.Snowflake did everything she was told to do with out hesation.At the end Snowflake got treated to a scrach behind the ears and some treats.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Mon May 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Username:
imakilljoywannabe
Name:
Pocahontas
Show Name:
Paint With All the Colours Of the Wind
Height:
15.2 hh
Halter:
Personality:
Pocahontas is both calm and friendly, a mare who absolutely loves children. She's always happy to see a little one (horse, human, or otherwise), and will play with them until she's all worn out. Her docile nature is perfect for anyone learning to ride for the first time.
First Riding Lesson:
Pocahontas shook her head, her mane whisking back and forth in front of her eyes. An icy cold in her mouth made her try to spit the object out, but no matter what she did it remained firmly placed against her tongue. She wasn't used to the straps alongside her face, and the gentle tugging on either side. Reluctantly following the man that brought her out, her eyes widened when she saw a large arena. Various obstacles dotted the area, most of which were off to the side and out of the way for the main ring. Pocahontas wasn't paying attention to where she was walking, with her mind enraptured by the new scene surrounding her. It came as a surprise when she bumped into the man, startling her out of her reverie. She noted that she was between the fence and a strange box, and was just considering the implications of it when she heard a delighted squeal from nearby. Pocahontas's head turned, and standing there was the most excited and adorable human child Pocahontas had ever seen. The little girl bounced up and down, her eyes shining as she reached out to pet Pocahontas. All of Pocahontas's doubts and discomforts faded, and all she wanted to do was keep this little girl smiling. She nickered softly, moving herself a little closer to the box to make it easier for the child to climb up. Pocahontas could barely tell when she was seated- the tiny human weighed next to nothing. The man stayed with them as she started walking away from the box, making sure to keep her pace both slow and steady to keep the little one safe. The child bounced happily, tinkling laughter and small claps of hands filling the quiet of the arena. They did very little throughout the lesson, mostly sticking to walking and making sure that the little girl knew how to hold on and sit properly. It should have been boring, but Pocahontas didn't care. The joy the child felt was infectious, and by the end of the lesson Pocahontas had never been happier. Her joy was bittersweet though, as the little girl left for home. But, that was okay. Deep down Pocahontas knew she'd be back; and Pocahontas would be waiting for her.
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat May 21, 2016 2:45 pm

imakilljoywannabe wrote:
Username:
imakilljoywannabe
Name:
Pocahontas
Show Name:
Paint With All the Colours Of the Wind
Height:
15.2 hh
Halter:
Personality:
First Riding Lesson:

Winner! :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Sun May 22, 2016 12:17 pm