Based on Click to view
Artist Dead account 01 [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LoC Revamp #2

Postby Dead account 01 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt #8 of Version 2 (gen2) of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Hey guys, first revamp adopt from me <33
The original lion is here.

This will be an impress me.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]L.O.C. Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Element:[/b] Air
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Art/Story:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]

EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT (12:00AM CST) ON AUGUST 28TH.
If there are not 2 complete forms, then this lion can be bought with a claim slot.
All artwork must go to the winner.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Revamp #2

Postby Rohan. » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 am

Lovely lookin girl! Great job Cai!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 am

Adoption Open.
The adoption will run until Midnight- 12:00 AM CST, August 21st; Any edits past that time period will result in disqualification.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:57 am

Username:
Queen Chrysalis

L.O.C. Name:
Varenna

Element:
Air
A lion with the gift of air can: Create great gusts of force, clear fog or smoke, can glide when jumping for greater distances. (Uses the air around them: if on a planet with no air, they will be unable to use their gifts)

Support
A support lion is there to support the heavy hitters, tanks and distractors. They heal minor injuries, give strength boosts, and element power as well. A support is there to ensure much like the tank that the heavier hitters make it through the battle with minimal injury. These lions must be quick on their feet and have great stamina.

Personality:
Varenna when not doing her duty as a support lion or practicing with her element; often ends up losing herself in the multitude of thoughts spinning around inside her head. Holding her tongue has never come easily to Varenna, she's always been one to just say what she feels. Being nice is for those that are boring. Varenna is not nice and is more likely to turn her nose up at others most of the time rather than say at least a somewhat polite hello. Being rather rude isn't always a normal thing for Varenna. Sometimes she just can't be bothered with rudeness and may offer some sort of varied simple greeting which will range depending on how she feels at that particular moment.

Varenna is an incredibly proud L.O.C. major blows to her pride are almost as bad as physical blows sometimes.

Art/Story:
I see things in my dreams. Strange things that I cannot name.

Extras:

Habits:
Creating tiny tornadoes when she's thinking deeply
When highly angry she tends to pick things up with the help of her element and throw them

Armour (Design by Alaric Glöckner): Image

I can no longer participate in this contest due to personal reasons. I hope this pretty lady goes to a good home.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 pm

I had to leave a community before because of drama, I don't want to leave this one too.
Dropping out.

Last edited by Charboo on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Era > The Wind Flower

Postby koegami » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:32 pm

because of someone chewing because I cannot buy so much art for a character I love, the art WONT be going to the winner. it makes me question this community because someone is jealous of me ordering art - and decides to post it on a blog because they can't handle themselves. sorry you had to read that obliv. but I have to place it because one of the artists whom I love, was frowned upon because of something I did.

art by Charboo

ERA: Albanian name derived from the word erë, meaning "wind."

Lord Raegami | Loc owner, shor and phrixos. | Air Element | Support Lion

Personality:
Era tends to be a very positive influence on other loc, not because of her skills, but because of her overall personality. overall Era is very gentle in which she handles things with the utmost care. she cares for everyone gingerly, as though they were her children. Era is very cheerful, she mainly optimistic and having a positive outlook on life even if things aren't going right. she is always being non abrasive and quite willing to do just about anything asked of her. to go along with this cheerfulness, Era is incredibly easy-going . when it comes to friends, she is incredibly logical using her brain, and making the best decisions, even if the best ones are the hardest ones. she is also semi-predictable with her decisions, for the most part they are in a friendly, easy to understand pattern. in times of need amon is your man if you need an understanding, patient, and ready to lay her life down for you loc. she never rushes to conclusions, helps by making suggestions and or giving advice, and if one needs time, she's patient enough to wait months before an answer is given. these positives are, like most, backed by counter-negatives. although she is nice, she will always have fallouts, and problems in her life where she cannot be so positive, but she will place a smile on her face and make sure her friends needs are placed in front of her own. if she were to ever see her friends in danger, she would race to their aid and do what she must to secure their safety and make sure their alright.

Armour:
This armour was designed by Dragoncool97, and I was able to claim it.

the armour is light and durable, and the wings are able to be detatched. it was based from an Egyptian pharaoh, and the sacarabs.
as shown in the art piece from charboo, the armour was ment to distract lions, and support. it was light so Era could move freely and quickly to race to her friends if aid was needed. if using the power of air she could move quicker, and with this light armour she could do so.

Moves:
Key: Attack | Defend | Neutral [attack or defend or self support]

Air Slash: by condensing air, Era may strike Foes with it and force them away.

Air Cutter: by condensing multiple slices of air air, she may strike foes and cut through lighter armor. Has little to no effect on heavy armour, but can cut bindings or thin material.

Shield of Wind: by pushing a wave of air next to her body, she may block weak elemental blows or suppress damage done by heaver elemental blows. note, doesn't work on condensed attacks. ie: rock balls, fireballs, ice shards, etc. can also be used to force oncoming debris or lighter enemies away.

Gust: hurling a whirl of wind, Era can purpell herself small distances or make her faster. This gust doesn't to much damage [enough to stagger an opponent] but can whip up sediments, leaves, ect. that can be carried by the wind and cause visibility issues. she can use this to get away herself or buy time for her allies to retreat or advance or do a sneak attack. Can be blocked or Countered. using gust as an attack, Era can whip up heavier elements and hurl them at her opponents, if struck, it will cause damage or break a limb. if on cliffs, and reaching to support, she will hurl wind at boulders and cause a rockslide.

notes: when bored, she will levitate her helm, or create little tornadoes of air. she will often levitate cubs that pass by her with permission of course. but will never really harm with her element unless needed.
Last edited by koegami on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Bump.
I will be judging this L.o.C almost entirely on the character you give them. Keep that in mind before ordering to much artwork, especially if you don't plan on giving that artwork to the winner.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:09 am

Bump.
I would like to see some more forms for this girl.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Bump
Now, I like competition and a little bit of drama is fun, but I do have to issue a warning.
Please stop with the off-site drama for this LoC. The LoC community has already been warned against using the confession blog.

starry-knight wrote:
Announcement!

2. On the CS-unsensored twitter page there have been multiple comments made anonymously that are demoralizing and degrading. Regardless of how you felt in the situation before writing something like that - such behavior is not tolerated here in this community. I have no proof who said the rude comments, however it is not something that will go without being discussed.

Bullying, name calling or insulting other members within this community or otherwise is not allowed. It is not tolerated here and I hope we all as a community can come together to stop this harsh behavior before it continues. If I find out that this content continues from a member of our community, then I may be forced to take additional measures to prevent others from feeling attacked. Please please please, just because something is anonymous does not give you the right to talk about someone poorly. Nor does it reflect positively on you or on this community. Your words hurt, regardless of how you feel about someone or how you feel in the moment and should never be posted simply because you can. If you wouldn't say it to someones face in real life, then it is not something you should post on the internet. Period.

It is the text I have bold that is most concerning.
If the recent drama gets linked back to one of you. You will likely be disqualified from the competition. Not my choice, but that is probably why I am not in charge.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:26 am

Username: It's Tuesday Again.
L.O.C. Name: Aellô (pronounced "Ay-low"; Greek name meaning "storm wind; whirlwind")
Element: Air
Personality:
Art/Story:
Extras:

Mmm wip!
Should have some decent stuff written up by tonight ^^
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items