Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Custom Juymara for Oblivion Wing <3

Postby BeaztVibe » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:42 am

Let me know if you want anything changed ^u^ first of three mods down c:
Juymara Pride Adopts

Our History

We fought for our land. Some too hard,but all losing everything. After our numbers started crashing, we all ran to the valley, and hid like cowards. But... it was like we knew we were waiting for something. Something to save our home, some glimmer of hope somewhere from the dark. Then... He came. "Hahaha~ Hello there friend!" He didn't look like any of the lions we knew. But something told us we would never be the same after meeting him. He handed us a vial of his voodoo and told us "If you really wish to save your home, you all should partake in this, but I warn. Once you drink it, there is no going back. But there is only new beginning.~" Though his appearance was unsettling. What position could we really have to say no. We were hunted down to despicable numbers. So we took part in the ritual. When we came to in the morning. We felt stronger, more capable. And more alive. The Doctor's howling roar echoed over the valley. It felt as powerful as we felt and full of the same vigor. We roared and howled as well. We will keep fighting. And spreading this power for the good of our land. The Juymara Pride will grow and save our fellow beasts. And we will conquer the destroyers. Our planet depends on it.. On us.

Rules

This is a closed species you are not allowed to: recreate the species, make your own, sell the species, trade the species, or claim this as your own species.
If you own a Juymara Pride member, you can only trade them with other people who own one. And you must let us know when you plan to trade them so we can keep track in the archives.
You are not allowed to breed your own Juymara. You are not allowed to use the designs on other animals. Only use it on the Juymara you own.
You are not allowed to change the design. This includes: add things such as wings, extra horns, fur tuffs, or changing the colors, design of the fur, and ect.
Listen to the mods. If you are unsure about anything, ask on the page.
If you take your character off site you must link back here and credit me.
IF YOU BREAK THE RULES YOU WILL BE PUT ON PROBATION. IF YOU BREAK THEM TWICE YOU WILL BE BANNED AND YOUR JUYMARA TAKEN.
Rules are subject to change.

Last bumped by BeaztVibe on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:42 am.
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me