Viscet #610 - Open & UFA!! by captain-mongoose

Based on Click to view
Artist captain-mongoose [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #610 - Open & UFA!!

Postby captain-mongoose » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:08 am

My first adopt as a Guest Artist! Oh my gosh I'm so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd be chosen, so thank you so much Soul<3 Anyway, this babe is based on Lavender Town in Pokemon. I just preordered Sun & Moon, so I was feeling pretty inspired!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
extras (opt.):

this is just a very basic outline! there's no limit to anything, so go crazy!

ending date;; april 22nd
taking a hiatus, unsure of how long. don't really know what to say other than i'm sorry. just got out of a serious, long-term relationship and it ended pretty badly. sorry if i don't respond to your pms or comments, kinda taking a mental health break.
captain-mongoose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #610 - Open & UFA!!

Postby WanSham » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:07 am

Wip!!
username:
name:
extras (opt.):
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skies » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:21 am

Mark, just watching! c:
Last edited by skies on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:36 am

woo, finally finished with this thing! c:

It's who we are!

username: funderful;;
    name: annabel lee annabel means "graceful, or favour," as well as "beautiful." lee means "healer."
    favorite song & why: "my favorite song is who we are by imagine dragons." to annabel lee, this song is very unique. in her opinion, this song speaks about how children or young adults that are looked down upon in society, in which are making a stand that they know that they aren't welcome or liked but its not their problem since its their own unique personality. she also thinks that it is about people who've been suppressed and feel jealous of the ones who have it all easy. The song then preaches about how they feel undesired in the world and eventually become rebellious and fight for just something more and are called crazy for that.. annabel lee felt that way throughout her life. this song ties in with some particular moments in annabel lee's life, along with other songs that she adores- but this song will forever remain her favorite

Doesn’t matter if it’s all okay!

identification:
    nickname(s);; annie, anne, annabel, lee, al
    sexuality;; pansexual biromantic
    stage;; adult
    age;; late teen/early adult
    d.o.b.;; june 13th
    height;; 8' ft tall and 9' ft. in length
    weight;; 145 pounds
    physique;; fairly thin
    scent;; mint leaves and rain
    alignment;; true neutral
    zodiac sign;; gemini

wardrobe:
    boop

Doesn’t matter if we’ve gone too far!

fun facts:
    - has a sixth sense where she can see and communicate with ghosts, spirits, etc..
    - when stressed, annabel lee has a tendency to chew whatever is in sight- usually pens.
    - is a parapsychologist and an astronomer, and studies anomalies, mysteries, and so forth.
    - is a pokemon nerd, owning all of the games, owning all of the cards, and knowing all of
    the pokemon.
    - has a collection of geodes.
    - has a pet axolotl named “bogie.”
    - is sensitive to extremely strong scents, such as perfume.
    - is one of the first viscets to attend a university.
    - is both left-handed AND right-handed.
    - managed to make several inventions.
Doesn’t matter if it’s not our day!

- Night Sky
    - Sci-Fi
    - Literature
    - Weirdness
    - Music
    - Crystals/Gems
    - Sweaters
    - Nature

Dislikes:
    - Crowds
    - Day
    - Comedy
    - Baking
    - Normality
    - Sports
    - Bricks
    - Tank-tops
    - Urban/Sub-Urban Areas

Favorites:
    Favorite Color - Dark Purple
    Favorite Food - S’Mores
    Favorite Book - Animorphs by K.A. Applegate
    Favorite Celebrity - “Haha.. No one.”
    Favorite Film - Star Wars
    Favorite Song - Monster by Meg and Dia
    Favorite Artist/Band - Of Monsters And Men
    Favorite Game - Pokemon (all of them)
    Favorite Animal - Bats
    Favorite Place - Cemeteries
    Favorite Superhero - “I need to catch up on those!”
    Favorite Villain - Darth Vader
    Favorite City - Tuscany, Italy
    Favorite Word - Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl...
    isoleucine (it is the longest word in the world, having 189,819 letters)
    Favorite Plant - Moonflower
    Favorite Holiday - National Star Wars Day (May 4th)
    Favorite Day - Friday
    Favorite Character - Bill Cipher
    Favorite Toy - Plastic Dinosaurs
    Favorite Subject - Astronomy
    Favorite Season - Summer
    Favorite Name - “I love my name!”
    Favorite Restaurant - The Cheesecake Factory
    Favorite TV Show - Gravity Falls
    Favorite Hobby - Reading
    Favorite Music Genre - Country
    Favorite Drink - Caramel Frappuccino
    Favorite Number - 7
    Favorite Soda - Sprite
    Favorite Nickname - Al
    Favorite Scent - Burnt firewood
    Favorite Hat - Fedoras
    Favorite Attire - Sweaters
    Favorite Time - 12:00 am
    Favorite Park - Yosemite National Park
    Favorite Planet - Saturn
    Favorite Store - Earthbound
    Favorite Anomaly - Diprosopus (as well as many many others..)
    Favorite Fruit - Green Grapes
    Favorite Ice Cream - Cookie Dough
    Favorite Chocolate - White Chocolate
    Favorite Shoe - “That’s a trick question, my friend.”
    Favorite Letter - X
    Favorite Quote - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Because it's who we are!

short story:
    the discovery

personality:
    outwardly, annabel lee was a bright and peppy viscet, but inwardly, she is a rather shy and quiet viscet with a studious mind. along with that, she can be bittersweet and has a low self-esteem. because of being bittersweet, she is bi-polar, meaning that her emotions can change constantly, no matter what. however, annabel can be very secretive and vengeful for no apparent reason. one main trait that she has is the fact that she is starry-eyed. she is a dreamer, a viscet who keeps on wishing no matter what and always keeping up on her imagination, as well as being one to keep faith and hope in her heart. there are more traits to this viscet, however.

annabel has a bold and determined spirit, in which helps her in finding clues to a mystery or fighting through long hours of studying. but after so much has happened in her life, she suffers from stress and anxiety, leaving her to being a very self-conscious female, always looking over her shoulder if anyone minded the way she thought or the way she moved. this stress and anxiety made her very.. paranoid- but only at times. then, due to what her acquaintance had done to her, annabel lee had become less trusting to those around her. her paranoia and fear of trusting the wrong person got to her very deeply, and will remain guarded by her own heart and mind.

another main trait that she has is being a very bizarre viscet. annabel wasn't like most females, who would rather talk about beauty and flirty males- she would rather speak about aliens and ghosts, and many other strange stuff. many would consider her has a tomboy, but when it came to choosing clothing from her wardrobe, annabel would be very considerate in what she chose- kind of like a girly viscet. over all, annabel lee consisted in these very traits:

bright - studious - bi-polar - secretive - starry-eyed - determined - anxious - self-conscious - doubtful - bizarre - considerate

bio: during her visclinghood, annabel lee was young and spirited, containing the desire to explore her surroundings, meet new viscets, and of course, cause trouble. she was only three months of age when she found out about her sixth sense (in which the ghost named louie had told her), but saw the ghosts when she opened her eyes for the very first time. annabel lee's parents would send her off to a special school for viscets only every day. the first time she went wasn't a bliss- ever since that day she'd been bullied. the other visclings had seen her as an outcast, an eyesore to their presence. despite all of this, young annabel dug through, earning straight a's on her record every year.

when she promoted from that viscet elementary, she'd entered another school exclusively for viscets- to humans, this school would be considered as middle school. annabel was excited for a whole new school year, and a whole new beginning. the entrance to this school marked the opportunity to restart and achieve what she had failed to achieve- but annabel lee had another rough start. it seemed that the gossip from the viscet elementary had flown into this school- or maybe they were jealous. annabel never knew why others had bullied her, but she still worked hard. her parents were exceptionally pleased with annabel's grades, and annabel lee was as proud as ever. as a juvenile, exploration was still sparked, but according to annabel lee, it seemed that there was more than just curiosity and recklessness. that's when she met miles, another soul of a viscet who'd once lived. miles was the complete opposite of annabel lee- rambunctious, clumsy, and way too devious. they were best friends, despite the fact that one was living and one was dead. miles had offered help when it came to studying, and annabel returned the favor by telling stories about weird stuff and such.

another promotion was granted, and annabel lee entered another exclusive school for viscets- this time it was high school. however, at this stage of life, life was very.. hectic. annabel began to take an interest in mysteries, as well as anomalies and the abnormal. miles still accompanied her, but annabel began to notice something. at that time, miles was acting strange, almost as if he was hiding something- but she ignored those symptoms. later on, something happened. a gang of bullies from school had sneaked into the household and murdered annabel lee's parents. she'd sworn vengeance, but with her studies, annabel had to put that mission to the side- but then she reconsidered it and never completed the mission. after all, how could one commit crime after reaching so far? few months later, the time to search for a suitable university, college, or job had come- and of course, annabel lee was reaching for a university. the problem was that there were no universities for viscets, let alone one that allowed them to attend. those obstacles didn't stop annabel. as studious as she was, she began to work on an invention to prove that she could enter a particular university. after many test drives, stress, and hard work, annabel lee had created her invention- a headpiece that was a viscet-to-human and human-to-viscet translator. long hours of work and sleepless nights had paid off, and with her invention, she scheduled an interview to enter that university. the humans that worked there had obviously thought that they were going to interview a young adult that wanted to enter the university. it was a shock to see a viscet arrive at the university and ask for an interview- with her translator, of course. annabel lee showed them her headpiece, then the interviewers began to look at her records. straight a's and good commentary were found on her record. hesitant, but baffled and impressed, they accepted the viscet into the university.

annabel lee began her studies almost immediately, and began to study what she loved most- anomalies, mysteries, astronomy, and parapsychology. she studied long and hard on those subjects, taking notes on unsolved mysteries, presentations based on stars, and of course, acting weird all the way through. one question remained, however: what was her career? annabel took notice of that question after gaining her first degree, and quickly gained up to seven PhDs. yes, many of the students were envious of her achievements but she didn't pay attention to them- yet, she was still aware of them. miles was still acting strange, and annabel lee still didn't take notice. she studied without end, and she finally graduated from the university with seven degrees, as well as praises and some certificates of honor and such. pride had taken its toll inside the viscet- and what had made her feel at peace wad the fact that she saw both dead and living viscets, and among them were her parents who'd been murdered.

annabel lee devoted the rest of her life to studying and discovering mysteries and anomalies in the world. miles accompanied her in all of the adventures in finding clues and new discoveries. the duo discovered many things- the answers to mysteries, new species of plants and animals, and very strange anomalies. her greatest achievement? annabel's going there, but not yet. along her wacky monster hunts and desperate search for clues, she met a very young axolotl that was injured. annabel took in the amphibian, nursed him to health, and eventually named him "bogie." later on, miles became stranger and stranger every moment, but finally annabel lee took notice. it turned out that miles had big plans, but those plans were dangerous. annabel broke away from miles and never spoke to him again. she was actually helping the ghost to achieve something greater, something dangerous.

a year has passed, and currently annabel lee is still searching for new discoveries based on the weirdness of reality.
Last edited by funderful;; on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:12 am, edited 22 times in total.
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:42 am

~Username~ 155Ninjacatty
~Name~ Solace Moon is his full name, atlhough everyone calls him Sol or Solace.
~Gender~ Male
~Favourite song and why~ Sad Song - We The Kings ft. Elena Coats

Sad song is his favourite song for many reasons. To start of with, he loves the beat and tempo of the piece, because although it's not slow or quiet, he finds it relaxing and he can just close his eyes and drift into the song. It helps him forget about all the parts of life that bring stress or tears. It also helps him concentrate. By listening to it, his mind doesn't wander from what he is doing, whether that is cleaning, reading or doing homework or work. Another reason is because he finds the lyrics inspirational. He is a romantic Viscet, and he finds that the lyrics are everything a relationship should be. It makes him remember the good times. It really has a deep meaning for him, and every time he listens to it, he instantly feels his stress leaving. He can listen to this song over and over and over without every getting bored of it.
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
─────────────────────────────────────────

who the hell is bucky?

"ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ
ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴜꜰꜰ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ
ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ."

────{it always ends in a fight}───
❝that little guy from.
brooklyn who was.
too dumb too run .
away from a fight....
i'm following him.❞.

{bucky?}───
───{...steve?}
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm

mark
_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 pm

username: tigerclaw5197
name: Lavender
favorite song & why: Pokemon Theme- why is a WIP
extras (opt.):

Lavenders Pokemon Adventure
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 pm

username: patooi
name:
extras (opt.):

wip! cute lil baby <3
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Monny, the Shy Rebel. The Wild Thing.

Postby elliott. » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:20 pm

{Ahh
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A CUTE BABE! {i was trying not to tryout for another one soon and give other people a chance}
I can't resist.}

username: Squeez
name: Monny
favorite song & why:
Monny's favourite song is I'm Yours, Alessia Cara. First of all, Monny is obsessed with the song. The beat, the lyrics and the music video are so addicting, she has the song on replay every day. And it kind of describes her.
Monny is a very anti-social, cool-with-life kind of gal. She doesn't open up to anyone, but isn't afraid to speak her mind. But it changed when a young Viscet came and her life spun out of control. 'Cause of one guy.
But that's a story for another time. c;

Other songs include:
Wild Things by Alessia Cara (obsessed)
Hideaway by Daya
Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya (I'm obsessed with her)
Bad Girls Club by Falling In Reverse
Counting Stars by One Republic
personality:
- Sweet
- Bashful
- Shy
- Adorable

- Stubborn
- Extremely curious
- Too shy
- Rebellious
- Not afraid to speak her mind