28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rakkun

Plumerian #718 - Luca

Postby Rakkun » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Username: Rakkun
Name: Luca
Accessories explanation:

Luca's favorite item is a purple magic charm given to him by a childhood friend. The back of this charm has a protection rune that protects the wearer from evil faeries. After obtaining the charm he became obsessed with meeting a real fairy. All of the rest of Luca's items he designed himself. He sends his blueprints in as special orders and has others create his Accessories. His first Idea was that wearing a winged headdress could be helpful with befriending a fairy. After that his ideas just continued to grow. He wears polished heart-shaped stones, glittering gold, piercings and a shimmering see though scarf. His corset on his back leg is made with lustrous cloth and shows a faeries gathering. Luca tries very hard to design accessories that are colorful and match well with his coat colors. Each item is personalized just for him.

Likes Excessive piercings and jewelry.
    Prefers hard surfaces to soft ones.
    A dreamer who tends to think irrationally.
    Designs accessories as a hobby.
    Takes care of landscapes as a job.
    Likes silent or quiet company.
    Has a bark worse than his bite.
    Refuses to wear flower accessories.
Last edited by Rakkun on Sat May 14, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #718 - Luca's Personality

Postby Rakkun » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:54 pm

A Fireflies Glance

Family Matters - When Luca was younger his family owned a bakery. In his second year of high school his father died due to an unknown health failure and his mother couldn't keep herself happy baking alone... Within the year the bakery was sold and his mother bought herself a flower shop that they would be able to mange together. Luca often watches his mother leave to place flowers on his fathers grave. His mother is a bit overbearing... always checking in on him to make sure he is alright. Even though she does sometimes irritate him she is the only one in his life that he can let drone on without chewing her out. He has a very hard time talking about his father & keeps conversations about him short. Though if Luca had to speak honestly about his father he would say that they were very close making the past year & his mothers career change very hard on him. After the change they have used their home oven only two times once Luca thought to cheer his mother up (it did not) and the other time on the anniversary of his fathers death. Baking isn't a taboo at home although the smell of fresh baked goods stirs up good old memories that lead to a solemn air so baking has become very rare.

Social - Luca is an odd fellow who hangs about mumbling to himself. He goes to events but is mostly a bystander. Though Luca isn't a major conversation starter he talks when talked to and sometimes may mention others tattoos to hand out cards from his friend Amari's tattoo parlor. He puts on airs when talking about business and has a charming work smile. His posture is good and he holds himself well making him seem taller than he really is. He is fairly good looking and gives off day-dreamer vibes. It is his many piercings and abundant amount of accessories that make others feel as if he is hard to approach. Luca really dislikes long life stories , because mostly he doesn't really care, but he doesn't mind small conversations as long as he isn't working. He also has a harder time attempting to get along with others. This is because he is growing to like the small distance that keeps him from getting overly attached to anyone else.

Favorite meals - Luca enjoys heavy foods like pasta & lasagna. Needless to say that his lasagna is never homemade. His slim build & heavy lifting job make it hard for him to gain weight.

Music - Sometimes he listens to folktale music. He likes light wispy songs, instrumentals and songs in different languages.

Watching over the Garden - Luca spends abundant amounts of his free time designing while watching over his mothers flowers. If he notices someone sneaking into the garden he is likely to chase them off or even fist fight with them if they pick/break even a steam on a flower. He is more tolerant towards children but is still likely to pick them up and drop them on their butts outside the gardens gate. You would think he is watching the garden for his mother however he is actually watching it encase a fairy decides to make their home there. He also has a habit of leaving a single raisin on the ground before ending his late afternoons and returning to his room.

Last edited by Rakkun on Sat May 14, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #718 - Luca's Job

Postby Rakkun » Sat May 14, 2016 7:51 am

[Saving]
Last edited by Rakkun on Sat May 14, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #718 - Luca's Relationships

Postby Rakkun » Sat May 14, 2016 7:51 am

Lisianthus Acker (Employee/Room-Mate)- [ #264 ]

They are still quite distant. Luca goes about his days as he normally would not paying Lisian too much mind. When Luca is in the flower shop he is impressed at Lisian's work ethic. As a room-mate Lisianthus seems like a sweet guy always taking care of things such as cleaning and making sure meals are eaten. He shows a general interest in Luca's odd behaviors & keeps nice quiet company.

Amari (Beneficial work Friendship) - [ #613 ]

Luca advertises Amari's stained glass & his flower tattoos in his store. In return Amari sends Luca customers who are interested in hiring him as an item designer or landscaper. They have a very casual relationship where Luca may walk into the tattoo parlor complimenting guests and grabbing more of Amari's business cards. Amari also gives Luca small discounts on the stained glass murals he makes & Luca makes sure to save the best flowers for Amari on holidays if he needs them.

Durant
Luca enjoys watching Durant's historical reenactments.
They still don't know each other too well but have gone to natural history museum together once.

Talisman Rune Cypher (Tali)
Last edited by Rakkun on Sun May 15, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #718 - Luca

Postby Rakkun » Sat May 14, 2016 7:52 am

<Shoves this here for later>

Last edited by Rakkun on Tue May 17, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sat May 14, 2016 7:53 am

[Saving]
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Saving]
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[saving]
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #718 - Luca's other section

A small tidbit - When first deciding on Luca's item design I actually created feather piercings for him. These were changed in his design after I drew out the lines due to the fact I thought they covered too much of his wonderful feather design.
Last edited by Rakkun on Sun May 15, 2016 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #718 - Luca's Art

Postby Rakkun » Sat May 14, 2016 7:55 am

-----

Art By 100
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me