Based on Click to view
Artist Yağmur [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dust Bunnies 39 and 40 (Over see pg4)

Postby Yağmur » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:15 am

What are Dust Bunnies? wrote:Dust Bunnies are small, four-legged creatures, with unknown origins. They like to hide under your bed and in dark corners of your room (hence they're name), only coming out at night to steal candy from children. Despite their appearance, they're absolutely harmless.

Been too long since I made any bunnies. These guys are a little weird aren't they? I want to be more open and abstract with my Dust Bunny designs from now on.

---
Last edited by Yağmur on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 39 and 40

Postby Roadhog » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 am

Hyakutake as in the comet <3

39!! Since I just adore its navy design, and I always like dark colored Dust bunnies, as they probs can hide much easier too Cx

The dust bunny starts signalling. it waddles over to a notepad and pen, which merely tower over him, and starts to write jibberish. Once it somewhat looks like writing, it writes out "PeRsIa." So you know it actually knows how to write? Odd for a dust bunny. Just for some background, he can communicate in morse code, and by clicks, or clicking, or tapping.
*So it's name is Persia*

You can't really determine whether it is or not. You shrug and decided to use the pronouns "it" and "they" because you really can't tell. BUT in Persia's mind, he goes by he/him pronouns, as he thinks he's a boy.

To be honest, you'd think its some odd genetic mutation or whatever, but in reality he stuck his tail into a laptop outlet, you know the ones where you plug your phone charger into on a laptop? It made a giant shock noise and started to make him all fuzzy and glitch at random.

As you head upstairs from a long day of work, you feel as if being watched from behind. Whether it be something stepping on the cushion like carpet, or maybe creaking down the stair rail, its something you can't quite put your finger on. After turning around to keep going to the top of the stairs, you head a slight "eek" you turn on your phone's flashlight to see you stepped on? You thought it was you child's lego, but it was....some freakish mutant? You can't quite make out words, but it seems to be really startled, to be honest, you felt bad for stepping on its.... tail? No, maybe its a hand? A mouth? Anyhow, you can't make up your mind of what to do with it. You pick it up with your large man hands and are in total shock. Its only about as big as your palm. Quietly going up to your child's room, you slightly open the door, large enough so you could get in. Pacing silently as possible you make your way to the closet. In there you find a large doll house for it to live in. Carefully, you pick up the doll house with all your strength. Fast as you can you make a grab for the door so that your kid doesn't wake up. You basically run down the stairs to your basement trying not to trip yourself on the stairs. *Sigh* "Holy crap" You tell yourself. You look into your palm and see you couldn't find the creature anymore. Did you drop it? it scatters into your basement pantry, hoping to get away as fast as possible. you set the doll house down, so if it would like to do something with it, now it can. You start to walk up the stairs and watch from afar as the thing crawls into the little home and curls up to sleep. You feel relieved that its happy.

By Alpen on CS
Last edited by Roadhog on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:27 am, edited 18 times in total.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chibi~Predator
A strange little creature sits on my desk in front of my cracked laptop screen. Upon closer inspection, I see the hole in the electronic and get an idea as to where it came from, as there is a munching sound coming from the critter's tail. It seems to have eaten a hole in my computer. I groan at the little beast, who looks innocently at me before its hand-mouth-tail bites another chunk from the metal and components of the computer. I growl at it, trying to scare it off, and it runs away to hide in one of my shelves, shivering pitifully. My feelings of frustration immediately turn to shame when I see how my actions have terrified the little bugger, and I pick up the ruined laptop. After picking up the laptop, I approach the terrified monster and offer it as a peace treaty. The seven eyes in varying forms of blue stare at me for the longest minute I have ever lived through before it delicately steps into the keyboard and starts eating again. I slowly move the laptop away from the shelf and put it on my bed, where I then sit. I watch over the monster as it eats my beloved laptop bit by bit. Its body suddenly spazzes out and little pixelated bits start flying off and returning in small amounts. It almost looks like it's suffering from a seizure, but I'm not really sure what a seizure looks like. I pick it up in my hands and carefully restrain the delicate body to my chest until the... Glitching... stops. It looks up at me and tenses, but I use my other hand to pull a few wires from the laptop and offer them to it. The beastie hesitantly takes the metal into the hand-mouth-tail and chews them slowly. It tries to get up but seems too weak for now. I slowly feed it the internal components of my laptop and muse as to what it could be, and what I'll name it. I soon decide on calling it Gigabyte, and make it a little nest on my pillow and lay down to keep an eye on it. Hopefully that seizure/glitch thing won't happen again.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
It's been about a week since I found/adopted Gigabite, and thankfully I've discovered it likes to eat my candy a lot more that it likes to eat my laptop. After discovering this, I took advantage of the post-Easter candy sales and bought as much as I could to fuel my little monster. It seems to like hard candies best, and watermelon flavored the least. So far the thing I'm running out of fastest has been those silly blue raspberry and green apple jolly ranchers, though when I don't have those on hand Gigabyte will turn to jelly beans. It likes the pear flavor of those best, and it's fun to watch it pick up each bean individually to eat. Gigabyte's very dainty when it comes to its candy and surprisingly doesn't leave much of a mess, though I do find the occassional retched-up jolly rancher wrapper covered in candy slime. The little bugger likes watching me draw, and since I've gotten a new laptop, I'll doodle a robot here and there with little drawings of Gigabyte in between. Gigabyte always gets excited when I start drawing it. It seems to be able to recognize itself in images and that makes it happy. The spasming/glitching/seizures have stopped since I started feeding it, so I can only assume that it came from malnutrition of some kind? I'm not quite sure, but I'm glad the little critter is alright now. It's still pretty shy towards me, but it's pretty common for me to wake up with it snuggled against my neck. I don't mind, it gets pretty lonely at night since I don't keep any pets in the house. I guess Gigabyte is a pet? Mm, no, I think it's more of a friend. I can't control where it goes, it chooses to stay here with me. I think I'll try to take it to work someday, since it really seems to like the soft lining of my satchel.

Image art is by me
More art by me

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:31 am, edited 13 times in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIP me...Quitting :( » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:42 am

HAX

Username: River_
Dust Bunny: 40!
extra: I will name this baby Hax :D so... Hax is a very lovable furball. She gets into trouble on a regular basis ( and, well , she likes to chew my hair :V)

I love that weird eye pattern. <3 good job! ( post more like this , i am in LOVE =D! )
Last edited by RIP me...Quitting :( on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
ι'ℓℓ вє уσυя ℓιgнт,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I'm River_, your average memey neighborhood chocoholic c:!
I love making friends, and I'm a Eeveelotion freak.
Also quite strange person :>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ƒσяєνєя

~Link~Link~Link~Link~Link~

RIP me...Quitting :(

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:51 am

Res
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:17 am

ooh mark
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:19 am

Feeling a bit embarrassed but I need to drop out. I just couldn't find the time for these lovelies. Best of luck to those who completed forms!! <3
Last edited by SplashofOrangeJuice on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:27 am

Username:ph.d
Dust Bunny: 40
extra
Mhhh, i'll most likely finish this at another time
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pallis » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:17 am

ahh i don't have any time to do this, so i'll just be watching,,
gl everyone ;v;
Last edited by pallis on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♫ but you couldn't stand the weather here ♪
----------------------------------
pallis // adult // they/them

artist for kalon adopts

pallis#4972

----------------------------------
kalon adoptsmy kalonsdeviantart

|| || || ||

sig art by basketworm
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[x] -- all done. bye bye. //

Postby rob. » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:35 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
rob.the.scully // 40 // goes by sub // gender not found // it/its pronouns
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

sub's got a couple of tricks up its sleeves, one of them being its ability to both send and receive information through television signals. one that's a bit more... interesting, though, is the fact that whenever a person stares into its eye for a long period of time, they begin to lose control over their actions and will find themselves doing things they wouldn't typically do. these actions are mostly innocent and embarrassing to the person, but there have been instances where they have branched off into things that could potentially harm the one under the influence or those around them. this effect is likely due to sub flashing certain images at speeds that only the unconscious mind can pick up combined with the constant static noise that it emits, earning it the name "subliminal."

sub doesn't really have a "personality" per se, as it doesn't respond to others in a way that would suggest such. instead, it sits and observes people, often at close proximity due to its near-sightedness and color-blindness. it only does this at night, probably due to fear of being caught. what it does or where it goes when it's done observing, though, nobody knows for sure. it's rumored that it hangs out at a local cable company's building, known as SuSBE, where its keeping a catalog on the local population, but there's no substantial proof of that being the case. its origins are also unknown. nobody knows where it came from or when it came to be. conspiracy theorists, however, think that it was the result of a top secret government experiment that was done years ago in the town, right under the people's noses. this experiment, they say, dealt with television signals and subliminal messages while the government monitored the effects on the people. the backing evidence to this theory is the fact that SuSBE, the cable company they believe was responsible, went out of business a month after they say the experiment was run. during that time, the rate of crime was very high in the town, a notably unusual event as the town was normally very calm.

nobody knows how or why, but subliminal exists. and it's out there, just watching.

art
    x by me.
    x by me.
Last edited by rob. on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 am, edited 11 times in total.
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me