Rarity: Uncommon

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Joe
Show Name: Lucky Strike
Height: 15.3HH
Genetics: EE/aa/GG ~ ee/AA/nTo
Training Rank: 1
Halter: Silver
Personality: Cocky and over confident. He feels as though he always knows what's best and often overestimates himself. Joe often finds himself in situations where he's forced to back down from something that he swore he could do, usually it's to do with jumping certain heights. Joe isn't the easiest horse to train, seeing as his ego usually takes over the reins and drags the poor rider along instead of the of them working together in harmony. He has a very sweet nature when not letting his ego run away him, often enjoying snoozing in the sunshine while his rider leans against him reading a book. Joe has never been the kind of horse to enjoy getting overly muddy, getting covered in the stuff irritates Joe.

~❊~What you can do with your horse~❊~
Create cool backgrounds for them.
Create items for your horse.
Decorate your horse.
Show your horse.
RP your horse.
Anything else not on the lower list (Just in case I forgot anything).

~❊~What you CAN NOT do with your horse~❊~
Remove Siggie.
Recreate horse in any way.
Anything against CMM's and CS's rules.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #39 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby persay » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Username: wolfy858
Name: Max
Show Name: a motled madness
Height: 17
Halter: a black and purple swirl all along the sides
Personality: he is an opposite of his name he is calm and gental
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Dang. What a beauty.
May enter but most likely just gonna watch. :3
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #39 Midnight Stallions ~❊

Postby Tazaria » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Username:
.Taz.
Name:
Wish
Show Name:
Doubts of a Silver Leaf
Height:
15hh
Halter:
based off the yin yang sign please c:
Personality:
|Friendly|Loyal|Hard-Working|Caring|Protective|Generous|Patient|
Wish is the mare who wants to give you support. She will encourage you through thick and thin, always cheering on her friends and enemies. Everyone is a friend to her. Somehow, wish always sees the positive side of things even when a situation is ebony colored. Wish is hard working and loyal. Always putting the ones she loves in front of her own interests. She makes sure to perform at the her highest standard when competing. She doesn't want to win for her, she wants to win for the owner on her back. Wish does have her moments though. She has little weak spots that bullies can hurt her with but one of the few most sensitive has to be when someone jokes about her father. He is now a gelding and that is frowned upon by other horses, even when it's not the stallion's fault. The bullies say Wish is a half-bred by her colors as well. Two colors in her coat is deemed unusual as well and just adds on to the pile of stinging remarks they have lined up for her. But wish attempts to take no notice, she knows that i if she gives in to their foul play, she will show weakness and submission. Giving them the green light to attack. Wish also stays strong for her friends, they always come first.
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:32 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Personality: Cocky and over confident. He feels as though he always knows what's best and often overestimates himself. Joe often finds himself in situations where he's forced to back down from something that he swore he could do, usually it's to do with jumping certain heights. Joe isn't the easiest horse to train, seeing as his ego usually takes over the reins and drags the poor rider along instead of the of them working together in harmony. He has a very sweet nature when not letting his ego run away him, often enjoying snoozing in the sunshine while his rider leans against him reading a book. Joe has never been the kind of horse to enjoy getting overly muddy, getting covered in the stuff irritates Joe.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:25 am

Username: tomijojo
Name: fused
Show Name: two fused into one
Height: 16.1hh
Halter: something fancy I guess :)
Personality: kinda rude, by this I mean he always wants attention and if you give another horse while he there he will be mean to both you and the horse, he also thinks he is head hancho ( leader ) he really isn't and so yeah, he can be quite lovable at some times, very smart, he loves to get into trouble even though it dose him no good, he is proud, passionate, but most of all he is loyal to his friends and family ( most of the time :) )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username: Queen Chrysalis

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Thank you <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me