Postby Hail. » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:55 pm

funderful;; wrote:

username - funderful;;
name; fagan means "little fiery one" || originated from scotland
gender; male heterosexual || bi-curious
five word personality; dauntless - sassy - charming - ironic - fiery
story;
*this is an exerpt of the whole story*

"All right, half-pint. Hand over the bag, and we won't hurt you." The viscet said, lashing his long tail, as he took one threatening step towards Fagan.
Fagan snarled and set the bag down onto the ground, then shoved it aside with his hind paw. "No, but I will hand over a broken neck."
The grey-furred viscet grinned, "Oh really? Quit bluffing, flea. Mind you, I'm going to have that sack of whatsoever, whether you like it or not."
Two of the viscet's followers chuckled and sneered, but a green-furred viscet piped up from the group. "Talon.. I think you should.. err.. back off. That viscet has a reputation, ya'know. I've seen him do countless-"
"Shut it, Frederick!" The grey-furred viscet called "Talon" rounded on the green viscet who'd spoken, snarling visciously. "I don't care what you say! He is going to regret-"
Fagan chuckled, which had a dangerous tone to it, and his snarl became a smug-looking smirk on his face. "This 'half-pint' does have a reputation. Yeah, I'm talking to you, bub. You can't walk over here all willy-nilly and take my sack, because that sack is mine, and if any of you mange-ridden pieces of dirt try to take it I will teach you a lesson- and it will be slow and painful. GOT THAT?"

Talon scoffed with a skeptical look on his face, but his three followers were hesitant to take one tiny step forward. The grey-furred viscet narrowed his eyes and wrinkled his nose, both in disgust and hatred, his ears erect and his body poised to strike. With a flick of his tail, he growled to Frederick.

"Alright, Fredrick. If you know this flea's repuatation, why don't you DEMONSTRATE?" Suddenly, Talon whipped around and sank his teeth into Frederick's scruff and pulled him from the group, flinging him towards Fagan.

Frederick yelped and skidded on the ground, slipping on dead leaves that crackled when pressure was placed on top of them. The green-furred viscet quickly got up to his paws, and fearfully glanced at Fagan, then at the group behind him. Their battle was quick, with Fagan pinning Frederick to the ground. He raised a paw, his red claws glinting in the sun, and let it dive downwards, striking flesh.

A shrill cry was heard from the trees, followed by crows flapping away from the scene.

Talon stared at Fagan, and ran away from the scene, followed by his two followers. Fagan watched them leave, his eyes grim, then padded towards the sack. With his forepaws, he opened the sack, and peered in it. Inside the sack, there were many items, but there was also a picture frame with photo of a viscet.

"It's okay, Mother. They won't hurt you now. I am going to keep you safe, no matter what.."

He turned his head around, then looked up at the blue sky, gazing at the clouds with a small smile.

"May you rest in peace, Mother."

done!
also, in case if you were wondering, fagan was born one foot shorter
than a normal viscet- basically, he's seven feet tall.

Based off of nothing in particular :D yay!! lol

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Five Word Personality -
Other -

-For the other, you can choose one of the following:
a story under 500 words that describes something about them
or
two art pieces that depict their personality (No comics or gifs) you may do a 20 word description per piece.

-Ends on 2/26

Mutation: Lion Mane - Uncommon

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2449110&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1456014934[/img]
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #525

Postby bellini » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Roi
Username - bellini79
Name - Roi
Gender - male
Five Word Personality - strong, smart, brave, quirky, mysterious
Other- When Roi was very young he liked to consider himself "the best" but he eventually found out he was kind of being a brat because he didn't have many friends. So instead of standing tall he started getting really shy, and afraid that everyone would hate him. He has made a few friends overtime. But all of them were shy like him, and wouldn't stand up for themselves. So Roi had to be the one to stand up for them. He is more brave and feels stronger now, and doesn't brag anymore. Roi now has no need in having to stand up for his friends because he taught them they needed to stand up for themselves, so they are now braver now as well. Now Roi looks for gold as a hobby. He finds little flakes and collects them until he has enough to make something like- his earrings and his gloves. He sells some of his stuff for food, clothes, and more.
Last edited by bellini on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:06 pm

OH COD HOWL

DAT ONE PRETTY BAB

I'm not trying out for it though, I'm busy with the first one 0-0

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Username - kiwi;;
Name - Runa // {roo-nuh} // Ru for short
Gender - Female // She, her // Asexual
Five Word Personality-
Loyal | Patient | Tough | Independent | Secretive
Other; Story -
Runa paused before passing the crackled cement road. It was an extremely hot day, and Ru squinted to shield her eyes from the blazing sun. Looking back, she could see heat waves rippling again the road. The once busy highway was clear of cars. Broken and ruined vehicles littered the open road, and large chunks of cement were spread around. Looking back ahead, Runa's eyes searched the scattered buildings. Most of which were broken down, slowly falling apart. Runa began walking forward. The road ended and a dusty dirt and grass field began as she walked closer to the buildings and homes. The small rocks were hot underneath Ru's paws, so she quickly padded to the nearest building. Her feet kicked up small clouds of dust as she jogged, and she entered through a large hole where a door used to be. The building was musty inside, and Runa coughed quietly. Looking down, Ru noticed many broken floorboards, which lead to a cement foundation inches below. She glanced around the room; small boxes and crates were filled with a mixture of scrap metal and useless items. Ru decided to pick through the first few boxes she saw, and began searching for anything worth money or keeping. After minutes of searching, Runa planned on heading back to her home miles away. She stood up and took a step towards the door, when a golden gleam caught her eye. She turned and quickly headed towards the bottom of a crate, hoping for golden jewelry or slabs. She threw a few boxes and newspapers over her shoulder until she reached the bottom of the box. After picking up the items, Runa sighed. With disappointment, she stood up with the two small golden colored gloves in each hand. Multiple red jewels were places evenly on the accessories, and two yellow bands ran horizontally and vertically along the gloves. Although the accessories were not what Runa was hoping for, she did instantly found herself attracted to the gloves. Ru glanced around for a brief moment and decided to try the gloves on. "They probably wont fit anyways," she though to herself. As the thought went through her mind, Runa slipped her front left paw into the glove; perfect fit. She smiled and nodded gently. Inside, she was very happy that the gloves fit, she could finally have more items that matched her fur perfectly. Runa slid her other paw through the last glove, and glanced around the building a final time. She let out a loud breath before walking back outside. Looking ahead, she saw the long, endless black road, and a sunset lined perfectly behind it. {442 words}
Last edited by kiwi;; on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Username;;
    Fox,

Name;;
    Pyramid
      nicknamed "Mid"
Gender;;
    Female
Five Word Personality;;
            Adventurous
                Talkative
                  Daring
                    Compainionly
                        Trustworthy
Piece 1; The Gentle Breeze

This shows her adventurous spirit, always wanting to climb to the highest peaks.

Piece 2; Sundays
Mid with some of her dearest friends on a Sunday morning.
[Left to Right: Deke, Mid, Akemi, Reble]

^^art by me, click for full images

took images away (3
Last edited by Fox, on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 am, edited 7 times in total.

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jumu » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Username - Lioth
Name - Nina
Gender - Female
Five Word Personality - "I wish I could smile."
Other -
The sky was dark when I stepped outside. Rain softly caressed the walls of all of the buildings around me, and the wind threw the pain in my face. The town was ominous. Buildings sat now, smoldering. The rain had dimished the flames rampaging through the town. In the distance I may have heard a small sob, but maybe that was just me talking to myself in my head.
Slowly, hesitantly, I walked down the slippery cobblestone road. All of the houses were short and black. No building was left standing after the events of that night. The wind whipped through all of the air where houses, businesses, people once stood, but no longer did they stand.
Tears slipped from my eyes. They were ice cold, rolling down my cheek like a knife of misery. I turned around, looking at all of the destruction. Nothing was left to show how happy it had once been. How happy I had once been.
I walked forwards down the lane, through the barren coastal wasteland that I had once called my home. The tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched the world ahead of me. The flames, despite being gone, raged and crackled behind my eyes. It felt like emotional torture.
In such a terrible state, I started saying things. In such a pit of depression, I started thinking things. In such a rage, I started doing things. I started a path to taking down the people who burned my city.
──────────────────────────
jay - lil gay - boring - 1% active - formerly lioth

trying to make myself into someone better
if you knew me in any way before uhhh im sorry

interests
ult joohoney, mx, nct, skz, svt // bjds and art dolls
fat cats, fluffy dogs, shrooms // drumming n music
bad jokes // vegan food // movies // jfashion

──────────────────────────
jumu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Username -
-Shaded-

Name -
Jonas - Means Gift

Gender -
Male

Five Word Personality -
[Childish] [Kind] [Reckless] [Problem-Solver]

Other -
Evelyn and Jonas Ran around the tall lean trees of the viridian forest chasing each other so they won't have to be "it", it's one of Evelyn's favorite games! Jonas does whatever evelyn wants to do so her feelings won't get hurt and for her boredom to take over. Evelyn skids around the damp tree roots as she comes to a halt she turns to me and shakes her tail, "Come and get me Jonas!" She takes off into the wind with her feet carrying her. I hear a twig snap behind me, I swiveled to the sound, "heh, better go get Evelyn, Jonas.." a sinister voice cackled, "Evely!-" I saw her being surrounded by wolves licking their chops hungrily. I immediately jumped into action by springing into the circle of dogs, scratching, biting, and even tail whipping. I swing my head to see a devious dog corner evelyn. I leave my opponent and push away the wolf, he clawed my belly and my face but I didn't let that faze me. It was me, demon wolf, evelyn, and a tre- thats it! I release him and sprint through the trees, the wolves follow like expected.
(196 Words)
Oml, if I win it will take up my last slot..
Good luck everyone!
This bb is a cutie <3
Last edited by -Shaded- on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Username - Lord Raegami
Name - Sibreal
Gender - Male
Five Word Personality - a smart and indecisive dealer
Other - 470 <500 word short story
sibreal checked his watch.

11:40

he's late.

eyes shifted back and forth, scanning the room with a sense of knowing. the familiar hum of a truck buzzed closer. his legs shifted slightly, not out of nervousness, but of apprehension. this was his work, day in and day out, getting supplies for a friend and returiniing to them with it. sibreal sighed when the truck pulled up, headlights on low beam flashing, signalling that the driver sees him. tightening the gold painted brass bracers on his hands he walked towards the target.

he was to get the supplies and return without problem.

the driver, from experience, was the problem. he was always late.

sighing softly, his earring dangled and flashed in the headlights as the man stepped forward. shaky and apprehensive. "here you are, everything he ordered." the driver's voice was shaking and breaking. sibreal narrowed his eyes and took the box from the shaking driver. still narrowing his eyes, he opened the box and checked everything over. coffee beans, creamer, sugars, the normal delivery. sibreal wondered why anteiku even waited until nightfall for the deliveries to come it. it's safer in the daylight hours, even in this part of town.

the quiet part of town.

sibreal shook the drivers hand, satisifed that everything anteiku ordered was inside. but it wasn't over. he still needed to return it to the man before midnight. it was 11 and midnight was when the baddies roamed the night. sighing, sibreal pulled the hood of his sweatshirt up and walked passed the driver, being sure to eye the truck out of the corner of his eye as he passed.

~
he arrived at 12:20.

he was late.
all because of that damned driver.

sibreal entered the building, and sat at the bar. sliding the box of goods to a busy anteiku. "here, the things you ordered are inside, if there are any problems, call me." sibreal muttered robittcally, seemingly bored as though the conversation was something they did routinely. anteiku finished cleaning the coffee cup in his hands and turned to face a bored sibreal. "thanks, i couldn't-" anteiku started before sibreal cut him off. "why do you need me to do this?" sibreal growled. his voice held an undertone of anger.

anteiku smiled. "your all i have Sib. everyone else chickens out. and the prices are better at night." anteiku mused as he opened the box to smell the fresh ingredients. sibreal rolled his eyes. "yes, but you miss understand. i'm no dog." sibreal sighed. anteiku looked up. "no, but you are a dealer. your job is to make deals so the rest of us dont pay as much. your my key to keeping this shop running." anteiku whispered as he handed him a large sum of cash.

"consider it a thank you."
Last edited by koegami on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:34 pm

username - funderful;;
name; fagan means "little fiery one" || originated from scotland
gender; male heterosexual || bi-curious
five word personality; dauntless - sassy - charming - ironic - fiery
story;
*this is an exerpt of the whole story*

"All right, half-pint. Hand over the bag, and we won't hurt you." The viscet said, lashing his long tail, as he took one threatening step towards Fagan.
Fagan snarled and set the bag down onto the ground, then shoved it aside with his hind paw. "No, but I will hand over a broken neck."
The grey-furred viscet grinned, "Oh really? Quit bluffing, flea. Mind you, I'm going to have that sack of whatsoever, whether you like it or not."
Two of the viscet's followers chuckled and sneered, but a green-furred viscet piped up from the group. "Talon.. I think you should.. err.. back off. That viscet has a reputation, ya'know. I've seen him do countless-"
"Shut it, Frederick!" The grey-furred viscet called "Talon" rounded on the green viscet who'd spoken, snarling visciously. "I don't care what you say! He is going to regret-"
Fagan chuckled, which had a dangerous tone to it, and his snarl became a smug-looking smirk on his face. "This 'half-pint' does have a reputation. Yeah, I'm talking to you, bub. You can't walk over here all willy-nilly and take my sack, because that sack is mine, and if any of you mange-ridden pieces of dirt try to take it I will teach you a lesson- and it will be slow and painful. GOT THAT?"

Talon scoffed with a skeptical look on his face, but his three followers were hesitant to take one tiny step forward. The grey-furred viscet narrowed his eyes and wrinkled his nose, both in disgust and hatred, his ears erect and his body poised to strike. With a flick of his tail, he growled to Frederick.

"Alright, Fredrick. If you know this flea's repuatation, why don't you DEMONSTRATE?" Suddenly, Talon whipped around and sank his teeth into Frederick's scruff and pulled him from the group, flinging him towards Fagan.

Frederick yelped and skidded on the ground, slipping on dead leaves that crackled when pressure was placed on top of them. The green-furred viscet quickly got up to his paws, and fearfully glanced at Fagan, then at the group behind him. Their battle was quick, with Fagan pinning Frederick to the ground. He raised a paw, his red claws glinting in the sun, and let it dive downwards, striking flesh.

A shrill cry was heard from the trees, followed by crows flapping away from the scene.

Talon stared at Fagan, and ran away from the scene, followed by his two followers. Fagan watched them leave, his eyes grim, then padded towards the sack. With his forepaws, he opened the sack, and peered in it. Inside the sack, there were many items, but there was also a picture frame with photo of a viscet.

"It's okay, Mother. They won't hurt you now. I am going to keep you safe, no matter what.."

He turned his head around, then looked up at the blue sky, gazing at the clouds with a small smile.

"May you rest in peace, Mother."

done!
also, in case if you were wondering, fagan was born one foot shorter
than a normal viscet- basically, he's seven feet tall.
Last edited by funderful;; on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

▶ i'm a major fan trash for the
following: gravity falls, steven universe,
star vs the forces of evil, pokemon,
undertale, fnaf, warriors, survivors,
wings of fire, spirit animals, hamilton,
disney/pixar, and studio ghibli!

▶ capricorn | infp | horse | garnet
just a reader, writer, artist, and gamer.
my viscets!

▶ if you like tol n fluffy rabbit-kangaroo-
raptor things, check out viscets!
if you mark the thread, please say
that funderful;; referred you!

╚══════════════╝
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:43 am

Username - Stonefly
Name - Rorschach - Rory for short.
Gender - Male
Five Word Personality - Active - Self-sufficient - Stubborn - Blunt - Hardworking
Other -
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|