Based on Click to view
Artist Dissolve [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #519

Postby Dissolve » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:54 pm

I dont think we have enough glowy Viscets here...so here you go guys :D I was inspired by raves, peacocks and glowsticks.

Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=744701

con-fused wrote:
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

high when you're feeling low

credit: sen lin @ flickr

username: con-fused
    viscet name: tobias

the things we lost in the fire, fire, fire

things we lost in the fire- bastillexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhy does tobias have a tear mark on his cheek?

The tormentors; they crowd at the window sometimes. He watches them, brow furrowed and chin down,
    from the gap in the thick, plush, velvet drapes. One presses its beaming, sugary face up to the window
    and almost catches his eye. He turns away, eyes glowing furiously with annoyance. It, not discouraged,
    mouths earnestly, "come... play with us!"

He narrows his eyes, and glances away again. Calmly letting the embers inside slowly smolder into fine
    gray ash. He studies his frame in the old-fashioned, clunky mirror. The tear-stained cheek brings a stab
    of hurt. He'd been meaning to get rid of that damn mirror anyway.

His heart thumps once. He yanks the curtains shut firmly and turns away, drawing a similar set of curtains
    over the cold stone-framed mirror. He didn't want to have any reminders of the scarring pain. A single
    candle sits amidst loose sheaves of papers on the sturdy wooden desk. He brushes these away and blows
    out the candle. Only a trail of faint smoke is left. His head on the desk, Tobias whispers very gently, barely
    moving his lips, "tomorrow. tomorrow."

Sleep comes, but no comfort. His memories grapple for her face, but only shadows and mist greet his dreams.
    Banished. She is gone. Tobias' dear niece, the sparkle in his eye, is gone. Oh, here come the clouds.... The
    things that were lost to the flames; the things he'll never see again.

Morning brings a cold gray sky and rain crouching behind the next corner. He goes to the mirror again, peeks
    under one corner of the curtain, but his paws come to a standstill gripping the cloth, sending sharply peaked
    wrinkles shuddering through the velvet. It's no matter. He sees his face reflected in the window. Panicked.
    Unkempt. The tear. He tries for a weak smile and shoulders his way out the door. The children are back, no
    surprise there. He doesn't exactly look at them, but he doesn't say anything either.

"good morning, Tobias..." their voices fade away as he paces into the forest. The forest is welcoming and
    misty; he walks so fast he stumbles over a root. Ever so gracefully comes the fall. The mossy plants, shredded
    leaves and bark, the loamy dirt, they intermingle with the mist and cool dappled shadows. Tobias lies there
    for awhile with his eyes half-shut, deep shuddering breaths quickly losing their way in the tendrils of mist.
    He's half-standing, now against the trunk of a tree. Stable things trees are, just so.

Here comes the sound. A mere distraction that will prove to be so much more. A dog. Coal-black, muzzle
    dappled with white. Breath wheezing, movements stiff. Tobias gazes after its labored journey with a certain
    unidentified emotion. He gets up, and beckons the dog forward awkwardly. He hobbles after it uncertainly
    and gently, cautiously, quietly, rests a paw on its back.

that makes us feel alive

photograph- sam tsui & khs cover

The kids, he sees, are gone now, save a few sitting on his porch. On his porch! He passes without a word.
    They know better than to try to speak. We went through that yesterday, the day before, the day before
    that.... He can sense them looking at the dog now, though. He manages a small- friendly - glance in their
    direction. One of them, timidly, waves. He glances at them, but doesn't make the motion back.

Sitting on his bed across from the dog, who has found itself a fine spot smack dab in the middle of his
    favorite armchair, Tobias worries over what to do. The first step, he supposed, was to get acquainted. He
    settles for a quick rub behind its ears before he stands up and gently pulls a curtain open. Just a crack.

He is reading by candlelight. The dog seems content lying by his feet. What was he thinking? He had no
    idea. But his feet very nicely, satisfactorily, warm.

Oh, but, a viscling is here. They never dared to step within his house, but here one was, on the threshold.
    Paws clasped in front of her chest. Tobias raised his eyebrows, and tried to return to his book. It was a
    novel, actually....

"we just wanted to see her..."

Her. No, not her. How did they know? How did they know... her? Tobias feels like he is staring in the mirror
    again- paralyzed.

"..the dog?"

The dog was a her.

"I suppose you could."

Caressing paws. Stroking fingers. Happy giggles. A warm tongue, from the dog, against a palm, a press of her
    soft nose. Perhaps Tobias is not really reading his novel, for it appears to be upside down in his hands.
    His eyes are valiantly struggling not to be amused. It is a battle not worth fighting.

"We should call her Princess."

Princess, then. Tobias was by their side now, paw absentmindedly on the dog's soft belly fur. Let her be the
    children's princess, but she will be his Aura. His little light, here on earth again.

A tentative relationship, between him and the visclings. As long as Princess was between their souls Tobias
    allowed them to be present. They played tenderly with his dog, his Aura. He played with them when he was
    not otherwise occupied or tired. Tobias was at peace. He was learning.

Let's allow them around three months. Enough for the dear boy to thaw a little. For Tobias to see his niece
    again, however figuratively. For the children to be allowed to hold his hand. They make these memories for
    themselves...

believe... Losing my mind... Goodbye

goodbye/believe - louisa wendroff

Time, oh, time. It flies like a bird of the night, like deep, dark, wing-beats upon a shadowy night. Tick-tock!
    There is nothing Tobias can do. He didn't even realize. No, not even after the loss of his light. There remains,
    dear boy, hardship. Not even Aura, and yourself, your heart, re-imagined... can cure old age. No, we must sit
    with our head bowed, and not for the last time as that.

Tobias. His head dutifully down, a teardrop echoing his cursed one. His feet on broken glass again. The
    burning-drowing returns. Had it left at all, or was it sulking in the deep abysses of his body? The pain. The earth
    does not know of "enough is enough." Not for Tobias. Not as he sits cradling his beautiful, beautiful, but aged,
    Princess. His Aura, two-point-oh. Now only a shell on earth; a spirit up there somewhere. No comfort tonight.

In the end, it was destined that one who grows old must perish, but we must cry with him anyways.

He studies his frame in the old-fashioned, clunky mirror. The tear-stained cheek, blurry in the mirror from his
    own real tears. It brings a stab of fresh, piercing, hurt. Letting the embers inside roar and blaze until it
    crumbles into chokingly fine ash. When can he get rid of that damn mirror?

Days slide by, slimy and unfeeling. His papers and books lay untouched, collecting dust. The mirror confronts
    his gaunt profile each morning. If only the skies would cooperate and rain, rain until the pain has been beat to
    a stain on the ground. It stays, though, roaring like a river of liquid fire through his heart. Poor Tobias. He has
    a little boo-boo.

The children eye him cautiously through the window. He slams the drapes shut and ignores their pleas. His eyes
    glow with anger and the ever-present pain.

He lets the door slide open now. It is morning; the visclings are surprisingly absent. He bites his tongue and closes
    his eyes. Very briefly.

He goes around to the back porch. The woods stand stoic, yards away. Nothing moves saves a twitch of a branch or
    two. There seems to be something- lots of things - on the ground. A basket, a cake, a box of chocolates... sweaty,
    hand picked, wilting dandelions. A fresh and lustrous bouquet on the other end of the porch. Cards, warm wishes, a
    small rag-doll. A pile of candy. Skittles, they were called. Seemed human to him. A scarf, wrapped around a beautiful
    wood carving of a dog. He winced a little, bit his lip, and kept sifting through the... gifts.

He found tears welling up in his eye. His back against his house, his smile bright for the first time in these torturous
    days. He let his paws cradle these thoughtful trinkets lovingly, holding them up to his damp cheeks.

Goodbye; goodbye.

your way... hold every memory as you go

see you again- wiz khalifa ft. charlie puth

It was a horrific accident. Tobias couldn't save Aura, he couldn't. He could just watch his sisters's tears hit the
    ground in rhythm to his own. Like the sky that cried for her, like the sky who took her unwillingly when its rain
    let the stream grow, hungrily, hungry enough to take a viscling, to take Aura. He regrets. He lives on, though,
    and therefore, so does she. May his little light never cease to shine. Oh, he'll tell you, and the visclings, and
    the viscling's parents, and Aura, and Princess, all about it, when he sees them again.

extra- you can see songs in his playlist as they correspond to sections of this story, as well as one
    additional song linked here: the monster/wake me up mashup- megan davies
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Mutations: none
------ The "glow" and the eye glow is part of the design.
Last edited by Dissolve on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #519

Postby funderful;; » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:54 pm

HYPED RES OMG
still wip
done ;w;

viscet name: kazuki-kujaku means "peacock," "harmony," and "radiance" in japanese
    viscet gender: female pansexual - she/her pronouns

why does she have a tear mark on her cheek?: kazuki-kujaku has that tear mark on her cheek because it is a sign that presented her sixth sense. when she hatched from her egg, she wasn't born with the mark, but she was born with a gift, a gift that set her life in many twists and turns. that gift was a sixth sense. however, she didn't notice she was born with it until the day kazuki's mother, sakura, fell ill. her mother's thoughts seemed to enter her mind, entwining with her knowledge. she knew what her mother was thinking and feeling, picking up every strand of sakura's emotions with ease. a week later, visions overcame her every night, marking each visit with a dreadful sign- her mother was to die of the illness she had. as each vision became more vivid and intense, sakura became more sickly and weaker- but the day came quickly. kazuki's mother died of the severe disease, just as it was foretold by kazuki. kazuki wept, grieving over her mother with a face full of tears and agony, but for every teardrop that leaked out of her eyes, each seemed to glow brighter. every time kazuki cried because of what her sixth sense, her "glowing tears" seemed to leave a faint mark on her cheek, which grew brighter and brighter each time. however, there was one event in her life that drained everything from kuzaki, causing her to pour out all of her emotions in one heap. it was the day when all the bullying and gossip (that had been going had concluded their wrath with a final showdown between kazuki and the viscet who caused it all. kazuki had confronted that viscet, and the viscet struck with all his might. all of a sudden, the viscet and kazuki were fighting, and kazuki began to shed her glowing tears. she fought and fought with all her might, but she lost the battle. as the group of viscets that had seen the fight departed, kazuki began to have major headaches, and she passed out. however, her glowing tears seemed to be leaking from her glowing eyes as she was knocked unconscious. the tears had finished their work- the marking was visible on her cheek. her sixth sense had grown stronger because of that tear mark. so, as you can see, kuzaki-kujaku has the tear mark on her cheek because of what she had been through with the blessing- and curse- of her sixth sense.
    personality traits w/ playlist: pusillanimous - sympathetic - bipolar - insightful - creative - heedful - worrywart - easily hurt
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "parrot" by stepdad - "diamonds" by rhianna - "the wolf" by phildel - "gasoline" by halsey -
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "numb" by linkin park - "waiting for love" by avicii - "amsterdam" by imagine dragons

Last edited by funderful;; on Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

▶ i'm a major fan trash for the
following: gravity falls, steven universe,
star vs the forces of evil, pokemon,
undertale, fnaf, warriors, survivors,
wings of fire, spirit animals, hamilton,
disney/pixar, and studio ghibli!

▶ capricorn | infp | horse | garnet
just a reader, writer, artist, and gamer.
my viscets!

▶ if you like tol n fluffy rabbit-kangaroo-
raptor things, check out viscets!
if you mark the thread, please say
that funderful;; referred you!

╚══════════════╝
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Personality;;
Introverted * Emotionally fragile
Energized by ideas, feelings, impressions * Paranoid
Enthralled by inner thoughts and emotions * Recklessly impulsive
Focused on the mental world * Forgetful
Idealistic * Judgemental
Values truth * Passive aggressive

Motto;;
Become the kind of person who brightens a room just by entering it.

Why is there a tear-drop on his cheek?:
It is passed down by word of mouth that it was to mark the pain a young viscet; Moana; had been through when she lost her mate. It begins with a mellow sunset, the light filtering through the autumn leaves in shades of burnt oranges and bright yellows. A den created by bent twigs and tree branches coated in moss sits beside a trickling stream, and inside lay two viscets; one curled protectively around the other, their pelts contrasting perfectly. The spaces between the twigs caused the illusion of a spot light on the sleeping pair, creating a perfect scene of tranquility. As the sunset subsided and the moon rose to its upper-most position, the light it emitted seemed to fade. Hours later, a faint cushioned crash could be heard. It was soon followed by another.. and another. Then, yet another. The most recent one was enough to shake the ground throughout the forest. The two were awoken by the rumbling sound and crashing. They rushed outside, and infront of them, for as far as the eye could see there was nothing but smog. There were 'monsters' tearing through the forests, tilling dirt and ripping trees from the ground by the root and emitting horrible smells that burned the insides of your nose. Two tall skinny creatures standing on two legs rode in the belly of the beasts while many others were around, one pointing in directions and barking what seemed to be orders. Their home would soon be gone, and the life they had created there would be no more. She froze, utterly terrified of what was going to happen. "Moana." a faint familiar voice from beyond what she could currently comprehend echoed in her mind. The world seemed to move slower by the second. One of the monsters was getting closer to them, and she dug her paws into the ground, remaining in the same spot, frozen. "Moana?" the voice sounded again from her side. As the monster inched even closer, the same familiar voice shouted her name. "Moana!" it called out, and she was shoved out of the way. She snapped out of it, and shook the dust off her pelt before standing. She was met with the sight of him surrounded by two-legged creatures and a monster, and dusty in the air. Moana wailed a blood-curdling screech and high-tailed it out of the forest. After days of walking, she finally settled. Days later, Moana had found out she was expecting a viscling. This terrified her, for she had no idea how she could cope with raising it on her own. When he was born, however, her worries melted. The sad expression faded. He had the eyes of his father, and he bore a tear-shaped marking under his eye. A single tear slid down Moana's left cheek as she shakily whispered "J-..Jayce.. Is that you?"

"Well you are the one; the one that lies close to me
Whispers "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"
I fell in love; in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms."

Likes;;
*Waves * Mechanics * Storytelling * Intellectual conversations * Science*
*Stormy weather * White chocolate * Campfires * Reading * Untouched snow*
*The woods * Silence * Hugs * Passion fruit * Winter*

Dislikes;;
*Snobs * Shiny things * Pranks * Blood * The letter N*
*Abuse * Parties * Tickles * War * Selfishness*

More personality details;;
*Witty * Conscientious * Charismatic * Debonair * Focused*
*Charming * Articulate * Courteous * Independent * Neat*
*Adventurous * Perfectionist * Self-critical * Sensitive * Systematic*

Favorite sounds;;
Nature and flutes
Birds on a rainy morning
Cicadas and crickets at night
Streams in the middle of the woods
Last edited by Stårry on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 15 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Weserve
(Ment to misspell)
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Withdrawn.
Last edited by Razors on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Viscet name: Sonic
Viscet gender: Female
Why does she have a tear mark on her cheek?:
"Why? I was born with it, simple as that.
But I have a feeling you are not going to
leave until you get a better explanation.
Yes, it's rather unusual, and okay, it does
have special meaning meaning to me. But
that's not what you asked!!! I suppose you
could call it a birthmark. It's rather rough
compared to the rest of me.

RES with symbolizes past, pain, hurt,

Facts about Her:
Last edited by Lillybear on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Viscet name: Crybaby
Viscet gender: Male
Why does it have a tear mark on his/her cheek?:
"Are you blind? It's a lonely tear drop!"
1 extra (required):
Couldn't resist this! XD And I LOVE this movie
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Imagine Dragons wrote:I'm so sorry...

Viscet name
Kai

Viscet gender
Male

Sexuality
Unknown.
How could Kai know when he's always lived alone?

Why does he have a tear mark on his cheek?
He is incredibly misunderstood.
Some Viscets mistake him for a demon because of his glowing eyes. His very own parents cast him out because of his oddity.
He is an empath, and can feel what others feel. He cried so much as a Viscling that the marking became a permanent part of his fur. This surprised him, and sometimes he fears strong emotion because he doesn't want it to leave another mark on his body.
Now he hardly speaks for fear of others attacking him. He'll always be an outcast.
Living in a mire, he meditates often, trying to discover who he really is or could be. In his swamp among the Spanish moss and the fireflies, he doesn't feel so forsaken. Maybe he'll come out of hiding one day?
Who knows.
For now, he's a myth among other Viscets. The demon child who ran away.
If only someone was empathetic enough to see into his broken heart.

Art
Imagine Dragons wrote:You'll never be loved
'Till you've made your own

What does he like to do?
Kai writes.
He loves songs and poetry, and often thinks of ideas while meditating. He also enjoys to sing, though no one can hear his melodious voice but the bullfrogs.
Often his songs and poems are about his dreams and nature, but once he tried to write a story about a lost Viscet. He hasn't figured out how to finish it.

Personality
Kai is...
~Lonely~Kind~Quiet~Respectful~Fearful~Tired~Determined~Ashamed~Remorseful~Creative~Heartfelt~
~Genuine~Sensative~Empathetic~Loving~Peaceful~Patient~Motionless~Attentive~Instinctive~
~Dreaming~Sentimental~Shy~Tortured by memories~Searching for beauty~Restless~In tune with nature~
~Nervous~Sad~

Favorite Food
Kai loves the taste of fish most of all. So juicy and satisfying to catch! Waiting patiently for a fish is very calming to him. He also enjoys moths as a treat and varieties of fruits and berries. He discovered the hard way the Spanish moss is good for bedding, not food.
When he can't get these foods, he eats just about anything though.
If someone was to approach him, they should offer a big fish.

Items
Kai finds lots of things in the swamp.
He always has a pencil, and carefully stashes away every one that he finds. Paper, also he keeps.
However his favorite items came in the form of two small green knives connected by a long length of chain. They look about the size to fit an action figure, but they're real metal and green Jade. Kai separated the chain into two lengths. One knife dangles around his neck as a necklace or a choker, while the other is wrapped around his tail right below the tuft.

Imagine Dragons wrote:I know,
I know that I did you wrong...

About his Home
Kai happens to live in the Florida Everglades.
He lives in a swampy bayou complete with alligators, fireflies, and Spanish moss. His den is in a fallen tree, made of bunches of bushy Spanish moss.
He can swim, and does so often. His glow usually wards off the alligators, though he's had one or two close calls.
The fireflies sometimes take to following him around a night, and Asa consequence he loves them, even talking out loud to them occasionally.
He loves the fog and the mist, and the mystery of his home. That's one reason he'd be loathe to leave.
He is truly torn.

Story
Imagine Dragons wrote:Life isn't always what you think it'd be...
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn...

If one was to venture into the bayou on that fateful day, one may have heard crying.
Not human cries, but a wet, teary whimpering. And if such a person had gone in deeper, they would've found a small creature curled on a small island of grass, markings glowing green, paws over its eyes.
Tears of the same luminescent green spattered down its cheeks, and, with a sparking finality, became part of the swirling designs.

No human would ever know this, but two parents had not been heartbroken to lose their child.
His unnatural ness scared them.
So when he had run away, they had welcomed the feeling of relief, of freedom from the fear of the tiny demon. But they wondered, they wondered....
Would this come back to haunt them in the future?
Could demons return and reap their souls for vengeance? They waited in unease, never daring to birth another child, ears flattening at random noises.
Always on guard.

And the whispers among the other Viscets! No one was unhappy to see the back of Kai the outcast. Always crying, always hiding. Never a normal Viscet. They would never allow their children near him, but now they could play freely once more!
But never near the swamp.
That was where the monster dwelled. Some of the older Visclings had caught flashes of an eerie green fluorescence as they broke the rules and crept near.
One even saw green eyes staring back.

On the other side of this tortuous reflection pool, Kai sits alone. Waiting for another to come to him, knowing they never will, yet too scared to leave. The others still hate him. Fear runs deep.
But not as deep as Kai's longing.

Imagine Dragons wrote:The sun shine on everyone,
Everyone...

Biggest Dream
Kai wants a friend.
He wants interaction, to be loved.
But somehow, he just can't bring himself to leave his swamp. He's scared of other Viscets as much as he is fascinated.
However every night his wishes for the courage to leave and seek a friend. His wish just hasn't been granted yet.

What would he do if this dream became reality?
Kai would change! He'd be happy, loving, protecting... He'd try and make a living by singing and selling his writing, and spend his spare time sneaking into human concerts with his friends for inspiration. He'd have fun.
And, maybe, one day, he'd find a significant other and have a Viscling. Then he could be the parent that his parents never were, and feel warm and safe and wanted.

Other
~Speaks with a stutter
~Has exceptionally sharp teeth
~Speaks to himself a lot
~Twitches his ears continually
~Markings glow with more intensity at night and when he is feeling strong emotion
~Can walk on all fours with just as much skill as when he was a Viscling, because he regularly walks both upright and on all fours
~Often thinks he hears music coming from the forest and will sit still for hours simply listening
~Loves meditation

Comparison
He reminds me of this character from the new Kung Fu Panda movie
Imagine Dragons wrote:I'm so sorry...

All quotes from I'm So Sorry by Imagine Dragons
Last edited by LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 23 times in total.
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Viscet name:
Viscet gender:
1 extra (required):
res
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Viscet name: Aslatiel

Viscet gender: Male

Aslatiel got it "tattooed" onto his fur at a rave by a peacock feather wearing viscet because he believed that he would need something like that when a time came where he wanted to cry for whatever the occasion or situation but could not shed any tears. He also thought that it would be cool and wanted to go against the stereotypes of "tears are for the weak" and "Real men don't cry" because he believed every living thing can feel and have emotions. The time did come however where he faced a sad situation but the tears wouldn't come but the tear mark glowed in place of them.
1 extra (required):

Theme Song

Sexuality and gender orientation:
Aslatiel is genderfluid. He is a mix of being pansexual and asexual.

Job:
As a side "profession" Aslatiel throws parties and raves for viscets and other creatures to enjoy and he Dj's himself personally 75% of the time. He goes and gets the help of Hollow to help him gather things for the social events and set them up. He plans things accordingly so that it is enjoying to those that attend. Aslatiel's real job was that he was a guard for his pack but he left it ever since the incident.

Headphones
Earrings
Glowsticks
Blacklight paint
Piercings

Personality:
Thrill seeker
Extrovert
Caring
Rebelious
Loyal

Relationships:

Aslatiel and Hollow:

Art by EverdaleDreamers

Aslatiel was saved by Hollow who was on a walk heard gunshots and arrived to find Aslatiel wounded and chained up. Aslatiel finds Hollow to be a pretty rad viscet and later on became friends with him. They both share their love for thrills and feathers. Hollow can't sit still so he sneaks out to help Aslatiel set up for his raves and parties.

Backstory:
"When it First Glowed"
"Hey there, you want to know about when my tear mark first glowed? Well, I guess I can tell you in a way. I was hunting with some of my friends and well.....human poachers came and captured us. I watched as they were tortured then taken away. I was the last one they were going to pack up. I was beaten, shot, chained up, and stabbed. How I survived all of that? I don't know. I was in despair because I had no more energy to protect myself from the exposure to the torture when I heard a howl. The next thing anyone knew the poachers had fled and 'he' was there. Hollow had heard the gunshots and the yips and howls of pain and came to investigate and decided to take action. I was very sad that my friends couldn't be saved but I was so grateful to Hollow for saving me. I was so overcome with emotion that my tears had refused to flow out and fall. Instead my tear mark here glowed softly then gradually like my other markings. It's late now little one, run along now before you get in trouble for being out late."

Favorite Movie:
In Time

Favorite Snack and Drink:
Popcorn - It's his guilty pleasure
Water - All living things need water to survive

Interviewing Aslatiel:
Is there a reason why you left your last pack?
"Well, they wouldn't have let me stay with them even if I went back after Hollow rescued me so I saved the trouble by leaving."
You seem to be rather fond of Hollow, can you tell us what you really think about him?
[i]"Ah, well he is a life saver. If he hadn't shown up then I may not be here today. I respect Hollow a lot even though he's pretty silly and energetic most of the time. I'm glad I became friends with him shortly after I recovered."

Do you like music and the arts?
"I definitely like music. Art is a so so, but I don't really mind theater either."
Why is "In Time" your favorite film?
"I like how it talks about how people would take things for granted such as time. I find it to have a rather powerful message to those who watch it."
We heard you like piercings, do you have any?
"Uh....yeah I have angel bites and canine bites piercings. I take them off every now and then. I also have some ear piercings."
So, your favorite snack is popcorn. Care to-?
"Ok! So popcorn isn't really healthy but when your me who mostly gets greens and very little meat for meals you tend to crave some sodium. Plus popcorn is like warm fluffy buttery salted puffs of heaven! Mmmm~! Ah, now I'm craving popcorn, can we post pone this interview for later?" *Power walks away to get some popcorn*

Thrill Seeking:
Aslatiel really likes to do some daring things for the thrill of it but usually stops when it's life threatening because he's not that extreme about feeling the adrenaline rush. Sure he's kind of an adrenaline junkie but he knows his limits.

Hoarding Habits:
Aslatiel likes to hoard shiny objects, blankets, plushes, pillows, pop-up tents, and stones. His reason why is to somehow find a suitable home or living space and build a "secret base" just for him and maybe a potential lover to live in.

Catch Phrases:
Aslatiel sometimes gives nicknames to people otherwise he'll call them ma cherie, mon chere, darling, dude, or rookie.
Other things he commonly says:
"Put 'em up mate."
"What a rockin' time that was!"
"Ready to catch those pumpin' thrills?"
"Alrighty mate, sounds good to me!"
"Pippity shock."

Speaking Habits:
Aslatiel rarely uses a "normal" way to speak so he's pretty informal. He can be pretty formal but it kind of weird out others if it's the first time hearing him speak formally after meeting him with his informal way of speaking.

"Aslatiel" :
Aslatiel's name came from a character in a video game called Darks Souls II. The character his name came from was Aslatiel of Mirrah who became hollowed. A basic reason why he is named after such a character is because of the glow from his eyes which made his father think of Aslatiel. Yes, his father named him, his mother didn't exactly agree with it. She only agreed with Aslatiel because it sounded better than the name Sans which would have named him after the skeleton character in a popular PC game called Undertale who has an appearance where his eyes have this "flaming glow".
Last edited by maritime. on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me