Adopt 120

Postby jules_ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:21 am

In honor of the ungodly amount of snow where I live right now

quick notes wrote:- shadow is a tiny stag
    - either wears a long shirt, or just an off-the shoulder cape
    - has a crown of ice crystals
    - doesn't seem to be able to feel cold, but is always freezing to the touch
    - half of head it shaved, the other side is kept somewhat long

To win this doll, fill out the form below. Extras are allowed, but I prefer short and to-the-point forms. Anything too long or over-the-top is a pain when it comes to judging, and may hurt your chances. I'm only super concerned with the personality.

Code: Select all
username:
doll name:
personality:

ENDS FEBRUARY 10th
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 120

Postby _CoffeeBean_ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:29 am

username:
doll name:
personality:

wip
||Stray Souls||Canine RP||Join Today||
_CoffeeBean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:36 am

username: doglover947
doll name: Peter
shadow name: Pipin
personality: Peter is a shy doll, he is caring, kind, and willing to dye for someone he doesn't know, he is clever.
He is always looking for an adventure, he is timid, quiet, energetic at times. He loves to help others, he is creative, and smart.
He is also so sad. He is honest, humble, funny and helpful.
Last edited by doglover947 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:37 am

reserved
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:03 pm

username: Master of Nothing
doll name: Edmund
shadow name: Copper
personality: independent - rude - demanding - arrogant - soft - responsible - naive - innocent

wip
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 pm

username:
doll name:
personality:

want so bad
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby legendari » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:11 pm

username: legendari
    doll name: hakishiro
    shadow name: kirin [male]
    hakishiro's personality: hakishiro's always been...distant. as a child, he seemed aloof and uninterested in any games that other children were playing. he usually stayed locked away in the corner of his room, reading or looking out the window. hakishiro never spoke unless he had to, never got in trouble, stayed in the shadows. his own shadow was a little stag, and was the only 'friend' he had. he never liked the sun or warm weather and tended to avoid it. he was mature beyond his years, and was therefore very different from the rest of the children. as a result, society at large saw him as an outcast because he was simply different. he was shunned by the community, and there had been rumors that he was a wizard. as he grew up, his wisdom and understanding of the world grew. he quietly studied philosophy while others played sports and slacked off. he grew up to be an intelligent young man, and along with his stag, kirin, he set off to build a castle, far away from judging eyes. because of his lack of interest in associating with other humans, hakishiro has no social skills and would seem rude if someone were to confront him. all he's interested in is his stag and his books. some people might see him as a cold and heartless soul, but the opportunity to love just hasn't really presented itself yet.
    kirin's personality: kirin had found hakishiro when he was very young. he followed hakishiro around for a while, and decided that he needed someone. kirin's small, but powerful. he gets angered very easily and is very loud. in other words, he's a tiny fireball packed with explosive energy. hakishiro and kirin have opposing personalities, but opposites attract, right?
    thank you! he's absolutely beautiful ;o;
    Last edited by legendari on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
    | she/her | cancer
    hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
    legendari

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 pm

username: Lillybear
      doll name: Winter
      shadow name: Juniper
      personality: Winter's personality is like ice. She's cold on the outside, and pretty intimidating at fist.
      But on the inside, anything and everything can make her melt. She's very sympathetic and caring to
      those in need, and she cries a lot.
    Last edited by Lillybear on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
    lilly she/her
    mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
    lillybear#3311
    kalonsmy kalons
    Lillybear

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:10 pm

reserved
    x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
    bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
    chinese, christian, registered nurse
    my shops: art | character designs
    yuketsu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:36 am

Username;;
      rabbit448

Doll name;;
      Jenara
      Je-nara
      Refers to the month of January or Janus

Gender;;
      Agender
      Isn't too picky about pronouns, but I will be using he/him for this form.

Shadow's Name;;
      Taiga - The coniferous forests of northern regions like Canada or Siberia.

Personality;;
      Cold to the touch, but has the warmest soul, Jenara is quite the soft hearted doll. He may seem cool and disciplined with his crisp, formal speech, but he will definitely melt after hearing a joke or two. That being said, his words may sound cutting and sharp without meaning to, but he never means to offend. He will always attempt to mend the situation if that ever occurs. His actions range from subtle gestures to outlandish methods to convey his true thoughts. More often than not, it is usually the former and other dolls may sometimes miss the cues he drops.

Jenara may not be able to feel the biting chills, but he can still feel warmth and heat. They say it's always warmer when it snows, and the room seems lighter, more friendly whenever he walks in. He isn't exactly the life of the party, but pretty darn close. He has no problem chatting and mingling at the party, but it will take some convincing in order for him to do something potentially embarrassing. It's not actually all that hard though, he has a weak resolve for these sort of things and will end up joining sometime or another.

He is quite disciplined in the art of swordsmanship. His own sword is named Acelan, which mean to cool off, to still or to quiet. Practice is something that he will unlikely ever skip and is very keen on keeping his regimen. Mainly because he is never concerned with his own well being, choosing to protect those that are more vulnerable, even though he is more likely to be harmed.

Jenara will remember every minuscule detail and is one to remember all the important dates. Picking the perfect gifts or mentioning little details seem to make dolls swell with joy, which in turn makes him warm up a bit. Jenara believes that everyone is a special little snowflake. Naturally, this makes it really easy for him to make friends once people start warming up to him. He has very few true best friends though, which are the people that know him best and are those that are willing to watch cheesy movies under heavy, warm blankets.

Shadow's Personality;;
      Taiga can be considered the sensible one of the duo. They always place Jenara as their first priority, everything else is not their concern until he is safe. In a way, they can be considered a mother hen, constantly watching him this way. Taiga can always reign him in if the situation calls for it.

They can do all that because Taiga has nerves of steel and more stubborn than a bull. If they say it's time to go? It's time to go. Want to make fun of their name? Say it to their face and we'll see who's laughing. Mess with this deer and you get the antlers. They are quite fierce for their small stature, Jenara fondly calls them blizzard, cold and powerful, no matter the size.
    Last edited by rabbit... on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
    rabbit...

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me