Artist laces [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

L.O.C. Breeding #003 Urthel x Enithain

Postby laces » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is the third L.O.C. litter adopt of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Code: Select all
Username:
L.O.C. Name:
Rank: (You tell me what they want to be when they grow up)
Personality:
Relationship with their family:
Art:
Extras:

Ends on tbd!
First- female with element of ice
Second- male with element of fire
Third- female with element of ice
Last edited by laces on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Breeding #003 Urthel x Enithain- CLOSED FOR NOW

Postby Venatici » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:43 am

Marking! u v u I have to see if I have time and whatnot, ye q v q
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45 pm

[ Username ]
Alistair.
[ L.O.C. Name ]
Wernen - Reject
[ Gender ]
Male
[ Element ]
Fire
[ Rank ]
Pride Member
[ Personality ]
Approachable: I work well with others.
Diligent: I always work my hardest.
Meticulous: I pay attention to the small details.
Quiet: I am a great listener.
[ Relationship with their family ]
Wernen bears no ill-will towards his parents for what they did, but he refuses to have anything to do with them or make excuses for them. He is very close to his sisters; unbelievably protective of them. He refuses to let them have anything to do with their parents as well.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:56 pm

The two girls are going to go up for adoption starting January 30th and running through March 1st. You will not be able to use your claim-slots on these cubs. Also, you will not be allowed to make another website or thread to create your forms. Your form must be a comment in this thread to be counted.

Your form must include a name that holds a negative cogitation, this is due to the plot these cubs were born into.

Enithain and Urthel mated only to advance in rank. They share no love for each other, and certaintly not for their cubs. They operate out of their own ambitions. When cubs did not bring them success they they were lead to believe. (For it had worked for their parents.) This should come across clearly in your forms. Also, you need to take into account their relationship with their brother, Wernen.

I don't really need to see their relationships with L.o.Cs outside of the family.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Bottom girlys a cutie, mark.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Mark for that first girl I think c:
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Breeding #003 Urthel x Enithain- OPEN

Postby Arabianwolflove » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:16 pm

oh wow beautiful babies with a interesting home

Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:05 am

.:~~~~<3~~~~:.
Leiden
.:~~~~<3~~~~:.

Username: Alaric Glöckner
L.O.C. Name: Leiden (Suffer, in German)
Element: Ice
Desired Rank: Prides Member;
to stay low and in the bulk of the crowds
and to avoid being seen or bothered

Personality:
Lonesome|Passive|Imaginative|Defensive|Fearful
Leiden can best be described as a burned out flame. Potentially, she had the loving, adventurous type of character that would ignite like a burning fire, but her ash-colored coat describes the outcome.
She was born from parents who didn't love. They didn't love each other nor their cubs, and Leiden's destiny suffered because of this. When very young, she showed interest in a vast number of things from adventuring to fighting. Although she may have the creative thinking that was programmed into her, she only uses it to imagine make believe world with infinite magic. Her mind is her escape route from her past and pains. She lays in her den, alone in her head, for hours on end in hopes of cheering herself up.
Being alone in her den, however, has done a number on her. She lives in loneliness and solitary, rarely associating with others. Sometimes she minds it, but other times she prefers it.
When she is bothered and confronted about her distant acts, she defends herself beyond what is needed. She denies that she has issues with her past, and fights her urges to attack. Truth is, she is afraid to attack anyone, even those who do not let her be. The last thing she wants is for more hatred towards her, especially hatred that she brings upon herself.
Leiden will come out of her solitude for a number of reasons. She doesn't spend her entire life there, after all. Even in the middle of a thought, if she is summoned for a job, she will allow herself to succumb to orders. In this way, she is very calm, obedient and a well-liked lion of the pack.

Relationship with Wernen:
Leiden's brother was the only one who she could look up to, and he still is the only one who's footsteps she will follow. Wernen protects her, and she sees his will to raise his sisters on his own and pick up where their parents left off. He always an ideal male role model for Leiden and showed her just what a real parent should be like. Had it not been for him, Leiden would live her life completely in solitary, swearing to never have cubs of her own so they never had to live like she did. However, Wernen gave her hope to love and live on. He truly gave her a future that she would not have without him. Therefore, Wernen and her spend a lot of quality time together, and Leiden lusts to learn from him. They are clearly inseparable.
Relationship with Parents:
The parents of this litter created life for personal gain. Leiden felt abandoned, unwanted and alone in the world in which she was born into. That being said, she had always held a grudge against Urthel and Enithain for leaving her to fend for herself.
Since she never had good role models for parents, Leiden turned out to be confused and distant. She cannot form a set identity for herself, and she blames her parents for making her feel like a wandering soul.
Mindset:
Despite being rather dark and sulky most of the time, if approached on good terms, Leiden is a very good friend and could be quite social. She had it drilled in her head that she was born into a sad world without love and affection, but sometimes her views are distorted when someone convinces her to join in on some fun. With enough socializing, Leiden could become highly enthusiastic and gain much more confidence in the world and its creations.

Appearance:
Leiden is of average weight, not too thin, not too thick.
She has father long, skinny legs that make her tall.
Her fur is short and sleek, with a few rough patches.
At times she could look fierce, other times defenseless.
Last edited by Eriecht on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 am, edited 17 times in total.
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 am

What a beautiful litter <3
Last edited by whisky on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:03 am

up

Please, take your time with your forms. You will have plenty to time.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me