Honeycomb Dragon # 3 ( Owned ) by Snuggle_Bean

Based on Click to view
Artist Snuggle_Bean [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Honeycomb Dragon # 3 ( Owned )

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 am

~This Honeycomb Dragon Is A Freak When It Comes To Blue, Pink, And Grey Sunsets, ( I Have Them Where I Live They Are So Pretty). She Loves To Run On The Beach As The Sun Sets Or Rises.~

Owned

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Shenandoah [shen-uh n-doh-uh]
    Nick-names
      Shen
      Shens
      Shenzi
      Doe-doe
      Doah
      Shen-doe
    Sexuality
      Straight
Personality: People-pleaser | Friendly | Helpful | Gentle | Energetic | Loyal
    People-pleaser
      Shens loves make others happy, she will often go out of her way to create the smallest of smiles on another. Making another's day is her highest goal each morning; achieving it means the world to her.
    Friendly
      Shen-doe is a far cry from shy, she'll bound happily up to anyone in her path. She is also excellent at reading others' moods and emotions and is very effective in behaving exactly the way they need.
    Helpful
      Shen loves lending a paw; anything she can do to make your life a little easier and she'll gladly do it ten times over.
    Gentle
      Although she is currently single, Shen will make a wonderful mother with her gentle nature.
    Energetic
      Shen-doe seems to posses an unlimited supply of energy; she's always running to and fro, enjoying lief to the fullest.
    Loyal
      Doah is loyal to the core; once she sees you as a friend(which is almost always instantly), she will do anything for you!
Favorite Things to Do: Run along the beach | Chase seagulls | Sand-crab hunting | Beading
    Run along the beach
      Shen loves to run along the waterfront, racing the wind, as the sun disappears into the ocean.
    Chase seagulls
      Chasing seagulls as the sun emerges from the glassy water in the morning holds just as much excitement for her.
    Sand-crab hunting
      Doe-doe loves sprinting through the edge of the waves as they recede back to the ocean, watching the sand closely for the little arrows that give away a sand-crab's location. She'll paw at the wet sand, letting it slip through her toes until she feels the little shell, then carefully pull the creature free and let it crawl around on her paws before letting the next wave carry it back home.
    Beading
      Since she enjoys hunting for crabs, it's no surprise she loves making jewelry from bits and pieces of broken shells abandoned in the sand by their owners. She gains great peace by giving them away to strangers and friends alike, the happy smiles more than enough to make putting the article of jewelry together worth it her while.

Art:
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honeycomb Dragon # 3

Postby doglover947 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Username: doglover947
HCD's Name: Lilly
HCD's Gender: Female
HCD's Personality: Shy, quiet - bold, funny, spirited.
HCD's Fav. Thing's To Do: Drawing, singing, writing, baking.
Art Of The Honeycomb Dragon: wip
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Username: liontamer321
HCD's Name: Sunset (duh?... Lol)
HCD's Gender: Female
HCD's Personality: funny, friendly, kind, romantic, early riser
HCD's Fav. Thing's To Do: Run along the beaches of the world, sing, watch sun rises and sunsets, she likes to cook and draw art (especially of sunsets x3
Art Of The Honeycomb Dragon: curse my digital art skills! Image
Last edited by liiontai on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
emily • she/her • lesbian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

i'm really into vtubers and
vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trade Thread • rat collector
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
    Nick-names
      Shen
      Shens
      Shenzi
      Doe-doe
      Doah
      Shen-doe
    Sexuality
      Straight
    People-pleaser
      Shens loves make others happy, she will often go out of her way to create the smallest of smiles on another. Making another's day is her highest goal each morning; achieving it means the world to her.
    Friendly
      Shen-doe is a far cry from shy, she'll bound happily up to anyone in her path. She is also excellent at reading others' moods and emotions and is very effective in behaving exactly the way they need.
    Helpful
      Shen loves lending a paw; anything she can do to make your life a little easier and she'll gladly do it ten times over.
    Gentle
      Although she is currently single, Shen will make a wonderful mother with her gentle nature.
    Energetic
      Shen-doe seems to posses an unlimited supply of energy; she's always running to and fro, enjoying lief to the fullest.
    Loyal
      Doah is loyal to the core; once she sees you as a friend(which is almost always instantly), she will do anything for you!
Favorite Things to Do: Run along the beach | Chase seagulls | Sand-crab hunting | Beading
    Run along the beach
      Shen loves to run along the waterfront, racing the wind, as the sun disappears into the ocean.
    Chase seagulls
      Chasing seagulls as the sun emerges from the glassy water in the morning holds just as much excitement for her.
    Sand-crab hunting
      Doe-doe loves sprinting through the edge of the waves as they recede back to the ocean, watching the sand closely for the little arrows that give away a sand-crab's location. She'll paw at the wet sand, letting it slip through her toes until she feels the little shell, then carefully pull the creature free and let it crawl around on her paws before letting the next wave carry it back home.
    Beading
      Since she enjoys hunting for crabs, it's no surprise she loves making jewelry from bits and pieces of broken shells abandoned in the sand by their owners. She gains great peace by giving them away to strangers and friends alike, the happy smiles more than enough to make putting the article of jewelry together worth it her while.

Art:
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:48 pm

I am sorry :3 my JAVA stopped working so I can't do art on Oekaki! Can I do it on Deviant art?
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Liontamer321 wrote:I am sorry :3 my JAVA stopped working so I can't do art on Oekaki! Can I do it on Deviant art?

Sure = 3

╔══════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:27 am

Yeah... ChristoanAnimalLOver wins.... I surrender... The amount of work put into his/her/their post is amazing! (BTW edited my post ;3)
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:16 am

ChristainAnimalLover wrote:Username: ChristainAnimalLover
    Nick-names
      Shen
      Shens
      Shenzi
      Doe-doe
      Doah
      Shen-doe
    Sexuality
      Straight
    People-pleaser
    Friendly
    Helpful
    Gentle
    Energetic
    Loyal
    Run along the beach
    Chase seagulls
    Sand-crab hunting
    Beading

Art:

Congrats, I Love The Way You Designed Your Forum And About This Honeycomb, Also How You Did Your Art, Enjoy Her
= 3
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Wow, thank you so much!!! I love my little Shen-doe <3
May I be added?
art by Wyer

art by Wyer

Rabby | Ren | Pine

DeviantArt

toyhou.se

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

Credits: open book | star gem | shield | cake | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honeycomb Dragon # 3 ( Owned )

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 am

Yes You May Just Don't Add Any Acc. Or Redesign Her With Out Permis. Thx.
= 3

╔══════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me