~❊~ #7 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Rarity: Common

Username: Birman Kitty
Name: Spirit
Show Name: Spirit of the West
Height: 15.3hh
Genetics: Ee/Aa/nCr
Halter: Suprise me! Or none if possible!
Training Rank: 1
Personality: Charming, Charasmatic, Bold, Kind, and Passionate.

Spirit is strong and outgoing. He will do anything for anyone. Spirit is charming, and has an outstanding amount of strength. Spirit can be bossy, when he feels like he is underpressure, but is never spooky. He could be known as "bomb proof" but he would never turn down the opportunity to be athletic. He has powerful legs, and a good mind. He has the eyes of an eagle, and the sweetness of a butterfly. He is kind to foals and children, but would never stand down to a charging bachelor stallion. Spirit has a decent sized herd, and keeps his mares in check by being kind. He doesn't push them around like some stallions, he calms them and talks to them. Spirit has a way with words, and body language. He can lure people in with his kind bravatto, and he can charm them with is sensable personality.

~❊~What you can do with your horse~❊~
Create cool backgrounds for them.
Create items for your horse.
Decorate your horse.
Show your horse.
RP your horse.
Anything else not on the lower list (Just in case I forgot anything).

~❊~What you CAN NOT do with your horse~❊~
Remove Siggie.
Recreate horse in any way.
Anything against CMM's and CS's rules.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #7 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby vixen; » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Username: Mac457
Name: Safari
Show Name: Queen of the Safari
Halter: Dark Purple
Personality: Sweet, Courageous, Clever, Fascinating, Bold
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Spirit is strong and outgoing. He will do anything for anyone. Spirit is charming, and has an outstanding amount of strength. Spirit can be bossy, when he feels like he is underpressure, but is never spooky. He could be known as "bomb proof" but he would never turn down the opportunity to be athletic. He has powerful legs, and a good mind. He has the eyes of an eagle, and the sweetness of a butterfly. He is kind to foals and children, but would never stand down to a charging bachelor stallion. Spirit has a decent sized herd, and keeps his mares in check by being kind. He doesn't push them around like some stallions, he calms them and talks to them. Spirit has a way with words, and body language. He can lure people in with his kind bravatto, and he can charm them with is sensable personality.

Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Username: .:Zira:.
Name: Callum
Show Name: Chasing The Wind
Halter: Leather brown
Personality: brave/cunning/loyal/charming/flirty
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Mark

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Username: Berani Snape
Name: Mellow
Show Name: Toasted Marshmallow
Halter: Black
Personality: Mellow is a Proud stallion who is very brave. Once a wild stallion who lived in the open plains with his herd he was constantly fighting with his father to stay within the herd, his father hated other males especially Mellow. Mellow was stuck up and loved attention, he pranced around trying to get the other horses attention. Maybe that's why his father hatted him? The herd was killed off slowly by air culling, his mother and his sisters then his father in till there was no herd left but him. His determined personality got the better of him in till he was in a ranch with humans and lots of lady horses. He sired a foal and started training to become a Dressage and show horse. He loved all the attention and was all for it, even though he was no longer free he wiped the memory's away and went on to become one of the best stallions the ranch had ever seen.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:10 am

edit: The halter does not have to be western style if I am picked. I don't know why I had said western style in the first place XD

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Birman Kitty wrote:Image

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 am