Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BDS #008 ↠ Hideous Zippleback

Postby canis, » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 am

Rider;ABeardedDragon
Name; Malice and Mercy
Gender; Male
Species; Hideous Zippleback
Last edited by canis, on Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BDS #008 ↠ Hideous Zippleback

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Edited out my entry. Congrats!
Last edited by ♡Lady Lesednik♡ on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malice & Mercy

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Rider: ABeardedDragon
Name: Malice & Mercy
Species: Hideous Zippleback
███Image
Malice is the left head and controls the gas. He wishes
to inflict harm on anything that moves. Malice is
untrusting and is seen as emotionless by most people
and dragons. Luckily, Malice normally listens to the
other head which tries to stop him, Mercy.
Charles Simmons wrote:Malice can always find a mark to shoot at, and a
pretence to fire.
Mercy is the right head and controls the ignition.
He is forgiving and sympathic. He frequently
argues with Malice to make him stop attacking
if Mercy believes it is unreasonable. He also
will refuse to ignite Malice's gas.
Pope Francis wrote:A little bit of mercy makes the world less cold and
more just.

Taming Entry:
Today I went fishing, and got an unexpected catch. A Hideous Zippleback! Although, he isn't hideous, I'd say he's the best looking dragon on the island.

Anyway, I was sitting on the banks of the pond near the village, with my line cast in the still, blue water. I heard something snap behind me, and turned around to look. I didn't see anything but heard a noise, a bit like a bird, although not any bird I've heard before. So I carried on fishing. My vision started getting blurry, and I realised I was surrounded by a green gas which smelt like rotting fish. I stood up and tried to turn around, which was difficult because I oddy felt dizzy. A blurred blue shape stood in front of me. It took a moment to realise that this was a dragon. I stumbled backwards. My foot slipped slightly on the pile of fish next to me. The left head stared at me with menacing, cold, blue eyes. He seemed excited. The right head was headbutting him and trying to turn his body away. The aggressive head snapped at the other, causing him to cower in fear. His excitement grew as he released more green gas. I slowly picked up a fish, never taking my eyes off the terrifying dragon. I held out my shaking hand, offering the fish to the dragon. His right head watched curiously with wide eyes, while the left head only roared. He approached swiftly and snatched the fish out of my hands, trying to bite me at the same time. The large dragon them charged past me, making me fall. His right head was devouring my hard-earned pile of fish, while the other was trying to help me up. This was a Hideous Zippleback, an aggressive dragon. Surely it shouldn't be trying to help me? The docile head then started to feed. I picked up fish that had been scattered by the dragon and backed away. The blue beast turned around to face me. One set of snapping jaws reached out, stopping just in front of my face. My eyes were closed shut, waiting for him to bite me. I opened one eye and saw that the passive head had pulled him back. They started to argue. I took the opportunity to put some distance between us.

Should I run? I thought to myself. I was one of the very few in the village who didn't have their own dragon yet, and this one was quite amazing. I was lost in my thoughts, watching the majestic dark blue dragon, his light blue spots were beautiful. I was brought back to reality when he made a quiet noise, unlike any I had heard before. The two heads tilted and stared at me, his wide eyes pleading for the fish in my arms. I threw two fish on the floor. He backed away slightly at first, startled by my sudden movement. I crouched down to look smaller, not that this ferocious dragon would see me as a threat anyway. The Hideous Zippleback started to eat the fresh fish. He started to come closer. I held my breath. My two hands were held out, waiting for him to take the next two fish. The right head was the first to take his fish. The second head watched me carefully with his eyes now narrowed. His other head tried to push him towards me.
"Not so scary, are you now?" I laughed. The shy head snorted and breathed a small amount of gas. He quickly took the fish and tried to back away, but the other head didn't allow the body to move. Eventually, the dragon was eating the last pair of fish from my arms. He finished and both heads looked at me. His mesmerising blue eyes were calm, but I could see some fear in the others head. I reached out with both my hands and tried to stroke his noses. The strangely gentle head let me stroke him, rubbing his scaly face against my hand. The other head didn't let me at first. He then slowly put his face against my hand, and also allowed me to stroke him.
"Come home with me, I have plenty of fish for you." I said. His heads lifted up, both snapping in excitement. The left head released gas. Seemingly uncontrollably, the right head let out a small spark. The result was an explosion. It wasn't dangerous, but it certainly did shock me. The heads growled, as if to apologise. I slowly walked around him, stroking down the left neck, as this was the side I wanted to build more trust with. I climbed up onto his surprisingly sturdy neck as I directed them to my village.
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby canis, » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:41 am

ABeardedDragon wrote:
Rider: ABeardedDragon
Name: Malice & Mercy
Species: Hideous Zippleback
███Image
Malice is the left head and controls the gas. He wishes
to inflict harm on anything that moves. Malice is
untrusting and is seen as emotionless by most people
and dragons. Luckily, Malice normally listens to the
other head which tries to stop him, Mercy.
Charles Simmons wrote:Malice can always find a mark to shoot at, and a
pretence to fire.
Mercy is the right head and controls the ignition.
He is forgiving and sympathic. He frequently
argues with Malice to make him stop attacking
if Mercy believes it is unreasonable. He also
will refuse to ignite Malice's gas.
Pope Francis wrote:A little bit of mercy makes the world less cold and
more just.

Taming Entry:
Today I went fishing, and got an unexpected catch. A Hideous Zippleback! Although, he isn't hideous, I'd say he's the best looking dragon on the island.

Anyway, I was sitting on the banks of the pond near the village, with my line cast in the still, blue water. I heard something snap behind me, and turned around to look. I didn't see anything but heard a noise, a bit like a bird, although not any bird I've heard before. So I carried on fishing. My vision started getting blurry, and I realised I was surrounded by a green gas which smelt like rotting fish. I stood up and tried to turn around, which was difficult because I oddy felt dizzy. A blurred blue shape stood in front of me. It took a moment to realise that this was a dragon. I stumbled backwards. My foot slipped slightly on the pile of fish next to me. The left head stared at me with menacing, cold, blue eyes. He seemed excited. The right head was headbutting him and trying to turn his body away. The aggressive head snapped at the other, causing him to cower in fear. His excitement grew as he released more green gas. I slowly picked up a fish, never taking my eyes off the terrifying dragon. I held out my shaking hand, offering the fish to the dragon. His right head watched curiously with wide eyes, while the left head only roared. He approached swiftly and snatched the fish out of my hands, trying to bite me at the same time. The large dragon them charged past me, making me fall. His right head was devouring my hard-earned pile of fish, while the other was trying to help me up. This was a Hideous Zippleback, an aggressive dragon. Surely it shouldn't be trying to help me? The docile head then started to feed. I picked up fish that had been scattered by the dragon and backed away. The blue beast turned around to face me. One set of snapping jaws reached out, stopping just in front of my face. My eyes were closed shut, waiting for him to bite me. I opened one eye and saw that the passive head had pulled him back. They started to argue. I took the opportunity to put some distance between us.

Should I run? I thought to myself. I was one of the very few in the village who didn't have their own dragon yet, and this one was quite amazing. I was lost in my thoughts, watching the majestic dark blue dragon, his light blue spots were beautiful. I was brought back to reality when he made a quiet noise, unlike any I had heard before. The two heads tilted and stared at me, his wide eyes pleading for the fish in my arms. I threw two fish on the floor. He backed away slightly at first, startled by my sudden movement. I crouched down to look smaller, not that this ferocious dragon would see me as a threat anyway. The Hideous Zippleback started to eat the fresh fish. He started to come closer. I held my breath. My two hands were held out, waiting for him to take the next two fish. The right head was the first to take his fish. The second head watched me carefully with his eyes now narrowed. His other head tried to push him towards me.
"Not so scary, are you now?" I laughed. The shy head snorted and breathed a small amount of gas. He quickly took the fish and tried to back away, but the other head didn't allow the body to move. Eventually, the dragon was eating the last pair of fish from my arms. He finished and both heads looked at me. His mesmerising blue eyes were calm, but I could see some fear in the others head. I reached out with both my hands and tried to stroke his noses. The strangely gentle head let me stroke him, rubbing his scaly face against my hand. The other head didn't let me at first. He then slowly put his face against my hand, and also allowed me to stroke him.
"Come home with me, I have plenty of fish for you." I said. His heads lifted up, both snapping in excitement. The left head released gas. Seemingly uncontrollably, the right head let out a small spark. The result was an explosion. It wasn't dangerous, but it certainly did shock me. The heads growled, as if to apologise. I slowly walked around him, stroking down the left neck, as this was the side I wanted to build more trust with. I climbed up onto his surprisingly sturdy neck as I directed them to my village.

Congrats! Nice entry!
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me