Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by dutch.

by dutch.

CBK #15

Postby dutch. » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:32 am

Max wrote:wow this one is gorgeous!

Username: Max
CBK Name: Arya
Personality Arya is perceived as a shy little floof ball, but in reality she isn't necessarily shy, she just prefers not to talk much. She loves to dance around and loves pretty much everybody. If you're sad or down, Arya will rub her fluffy lil body against you and sleep on your arm. She's smaller than most CBKs. You'll know Arya is upset if she's curled up in a ball, but that doesn't happen often. She really likes warm brownies fresh out of the oven, and hot chocolate. Anything sweet, she'll eat, really. She's quite a picky eater given her sweet tooth.
Story: Arya was just playing outside, watching little creatures scurry around the forest floor. She wanted to play with them, but she knew better. Mice, voles, all those furry little creatures are terrified of cats. However Arya had no interest in hurting them. Maybe if she actually liked mice and voles. the very thought of fur in between her teeth and accidentally swallowing a bone made her shudder. She much preferred something sweet. Speaking of sweets... Arya was starving. As she daydreamed about cookies and brownies and chocolate, her ears perked up slightly when she heard the soft cries of a young child. Arya has very good hearing skills, unfortunately her eyesight isn't the best. She supposes it's a fair trade off. Arya swiftly followed the sound, only to find a small house with the kitchen window slightly open. Just enough for her to squeeze through. Being small has its perks, after all. Once she was in the kitchen, she smelled freshly baked brownies, and saw about a dozen on a tray on the counter next to the oven. They looked delicious. Hmm...
Arya hopped from the counter next to the oven to the top of the cabinet, and from the top of the cabinet onto the floor. It wasn't very high, but given how small and delicate she was, it took her a couples seconds to adjust. She followed the sound of the soft cries, her little paws softly hitting the hardwood floor as she came across a little girl on the floor in the living room. She was leaning against the couch, holding her big toe. She must've stubbed it somewhere. Her face was red and wet with tears. Arya made her way towards the little girl, unnoticed, and crawled onto her lap. She rubbed herself against the girl and let out a soft purr. The girl wrapped her arms around the small cat. She buried her face into Arya's fur, taking in her scent. That's strange... she could've sworn she smelled her mother's brownies on her.

'Jus a cute lil story about Arya and her love for brownies!

I'm so proud of how this came out <3

I got bored and I had some free time, so I did some more art c:
This one's colors are much more accurate, lol

I was kind of tempted to keep this one too, buuttt....

Up for adoption it goes!

So, extras and prettying up is allowed. Will end when I finish walking my dog tonight oxo (Not very specific, I know, but I have no idea when I'll be back haha. I'm not home yet or on a walk though, so don't worry; it'll definitely be several hours.)

Username:
CBK Name:
Last edited by dutch. on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CBK #15

Postby Max » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:39 am

wow this one is gorgeous!

Personality Arya is perceived as a shy little floof ball, but in reality she isn't necessarily shy, she just prefers not to talk much. She loves to dance around and loves pretty much everybody. If you're sad or down, Arya will rub her fluffy lil body against you and sleep on your arm. She's smaller than most CBKs. You'll know Arya is upset if she's curled up in a ball, but that doesn't happen often. She really likes warm brownies fresh out of the oven, and hot chocolate. Anything sweet, she'll eat, really. She's quite a picky eater given her sweet tooth.
Story: Arya was just playing outside, watching little creatures scurry around the forest floor. She wanted to play with them, but she knew better. Mice, voles, all those furry little creatures are terrified of cats. However Arya had no interest in hurting them. Maybe if she actually liked mice and voles. the very thought of fur in between her teeth and accidentally swallowing a bone made her shudder. She much preferred something sweet. Speaking of sweets... Arya was starving. As she daydreamed about cookies and brownies and chocolate, her ears perked up slightly when she heard the soft cries of a young child. Arya has very good hearing skills, unfortunately her eyesight isn't the best. She supposes it's a fair trade off. Arya swiftly followed the sound, only to find a small house with the kitchen window slightly open. Just enough for her to squeeze through. Being small has its perks, after all. Once she was in the kitchen, she smelled freshly baked brownies, and saw about a dozen on a tray on the counter next to the oven. They looked delicious. Hmm...
Arya hopped from the counter next to the oven to the top of the cabinet, and from the top of the cabinet onto the floor. It wasn't very high, but given how small and delicate she was, it took her a couples seconds to adjust. She followed the sound of the soft cries, her little paws softly hitting the hardwood floor as she came across a little girl on the floor in the living room. She was leaning against the couch, holding her big toe. She must've stubbed it somewhere. Her face was red and wet with tears. Arya made her way towards the little girl, unnoticed, and crawled onto her lap. She rubbed herself against the girl and let out a soft purr. The girl wrapped her arms around the small cat. She buried her face into Arya's fur, taking in her scent. That's strange... she could've sworn she smelled her mother's brownies on her.

'Jus a cute lil story about Arya and her love for brownies!

I'm so proud of how this came out <3

I got bored and I had some free time, so I did some more art c:
This one's colors are much more accurate, lol
Last edited by Max on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:42 am

Max wrote:wow this one is gorgeous!

will do art for her if I have time ;o;

Thank you! ;3; I was actually really proud of myself when I made this floof. She was a lot of fun to do, too. I love point markings <3

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:46 am

Usename:MoonPheonix
CBK name: Candi(Candence)

This siamese bab is adorable! wonderful work!

Im horrible at drawing... but here's a little info on her ^w^ enjoy!
This girl is super sweet(hence the nickname :3) and very creative, but a little awkward when trying to display her love for her friends through speech. she also has a tendancy to veer completely off topics, and sometimes appears to think of random things without any rhyme or readon. xD her favorite passtime is glass blowing(she loves the way it shimmers in the sun's golden light). she likes making little figurines for her friends every now and again, and they are tokens of her love. though she likes making her friends the most, she likes making owls second because she loves their silky feathers and wise demeanor. She spends most of her time outside in the forest when she isn't making glass. She loves the outdoors and likes to imagine herself as a jungle panther, stalking her prey with the utmost presision. I once caught her eyeing a group of deer, haunches bent and ready, much to her dismay. In reality though, I know she'd never hurt a fly. she's nice to everyone she meets(even if they're not so nice back) and always has a smile on her cute face.
Story:
Candi was up late one night in her room, and looked up to the night sky. she scanned the stars until she found two stars that were almost right next to each other. A thought suddenly came to her, and she rushed to wake her sleepy friend, Saffi. she took her by her paw and pretty much dragged her out the door. When they got to a spot under a large birchwood beside a gleaming moontouched lake, she pointed sharply up to the sky. That one must be me! she almost yelled as she pointed the brighter of the two. and that one's you, she stated with a grin. Saffi giggled gently at her exentric friend. She smiled and curled up on the grass next to her. You really think so? Candi sat in silence for a moment before saying playfully, Wanna tell me a ghost story?It's the middle of the night... said Saffi drowsily. Come onnnn, im gonna keep you up all night regardless! And of course saffi eventually agreed to her request, and both were up, completely paranoid ,until the first rays of the moring sun streaked down from the crisp, slightly fuzzy looking, horizon. x'D im horrible at ending stories...

Image "we are Siamese if you please; we are Siamese if you don't please." She just reminded me of this scene from lady and the tramp xD
Last edited by illumié on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:58 am, edited 12 times in total.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:47 am

MoonPheonix wrote:Usename:MoonPheonix
CBK name: Candi(Candince)
[color=lightblue]Gender:Female

This siamese bab is adorable! wonderful work!

Thank you! owo Hnnggg, it makes me happy that you guys like this design <3

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:55 am

this little boy is one that doesn't exactly see eye-to-eye
    when it comes to rules. he does, however, manage to get his cute
    little self out of trouble, and nobody can really figure out why. the
    truth is, jasper uses his charm and good looks. he is a cat after all,
    so why not use that as an advantage? he small, fluffy stature along
    with his short little mews can melt a person's heart. when it comes
    to other cats, he's not exactly the favorite among most. it doesn't
    help him with other kittens, but with people, he can scratch up all
    the furniture, and with a simple mew and rubbing across their leg,
    he's scott-free.
    xxxxxall though he gets along well with humans, and can score the occasional
    tuna dinner, he does feel pretty lonely and like an outcast among other
    kits. this makes him appear to be distant, mischievous, and even defiant
    compared to the rest. he isn't one that others will typically go right up to
    and start a friendly conversation. no, he's typically the one other kits try
    to avoid due to this. even though this cute little bundle is a very lonely
    kit, he'd never seek other candy bow kittens for comfort, knowing their
    out look upon him.

CLIMBING

-
╔══════════╗

╚══════════╝
Last edited by grizzly. on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:48 am

Username:Poppycorn222
CBK Name:PumpkinLatte
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:08 am

Username: SchnaDin
CBK Name: Gisha

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:46 am

CLOSED! Waiting for grizzly's submission and any extras at this time. However, NO NEW submissions!

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:58 am

Good luck you guys!

Your forms look great, and I love all of your stories! o: