Based on Click to view
Artist grizzly. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CBK #06 - CasKitty

Postby grizzly. » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:32 pm

This will be an impress me contest. A short, simple contest. It'll end in 24 hours from the time of this post. The only requirements are that you provide your username, a name for this little kitten, as well as a gender. Please, feel free to include anything else you'd like as it will help to boost your chances of gaining this little kitty.

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]name:[/b]
      [b]gender:[/b]

won by CasKitty
Last edited by grizzly. on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Candy Bow Kitten - #06

Postby dutch. » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Username: CasKitty
Name: Wonka
Extras Wonka is highly persistent, never taking no for an answer. She always manages to charm others into letting her do essentially whatever she wants to; she is a master of deception. She is also incredibly talented at lying, and enjoys using this particular talent to get more candy. Alas, as many of her species, she has a hopeless sweet tooth! Her favorite word is gobbledygook, and she giggles every time she hears or sees it. This doesn't occur often, as you can imagine. She is very bubbly, and often skips about to the places she wishes to go. She is very carefree, but cares deeply about her appearance. Her favorite thing to do, other than making candy (and eating it), is sledding. She adores the snow, and in the winter can usually be found burrowing in it or wallowing about in large drifts of snow.

/flips hands up in exasperation/ Can't resist the cute. Reasoning behind this one? Same as the other o^o I'm awful at guessing games, better at writing. Whoops.
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlaireMoon » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:19 pm

username: ~Ebay~
name: Joker
Personality:Joker is a brave adventure. He is also sweet and sometimes very girly. He loves making new friends and is extremely friendly. He tends to be everywhere and overly nice. He wants to help out as much as he can. He can at times be nasty mean and just plain rude! He has his days where he wants to do nothing but say rude remarks. Although he tends to be in this nasty mood most of the time. Nobody knows what changed in him but it was like his heart turned black. But he always hides behind a mask to make others smile. Because laughter is the best medicine.
Image By: Creative Ikplet was created by Slate. Chika and Hito were adopted by me
FlaireMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omega Flowey » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 pm

username:puddingcupx
name: Cheshire
personality: Cheshire is an absolute nutty fruitcake. No other way of saying it, really. He is a little introverted, and occasionally doesn't notice what's going on in the world around him. Such a troubled cat :tisk tisk:
(I'm making every cat I try to get have an "interesting" and "unique" personality from all the other ones :3)
Omega Flowey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:22 am

CasKitty wrote:
Extras Wonka is highly persistent, never taking no for an answer. She always manages to charm others into letting her do essentially whatever she wants to; she is a master of deception. She is also incredibly talented at lying, and enjoys using this particular talent to get more candy. Alas, as many of her species, she has a hopeless sweet tooth! Her favorite word is gobbledygook, and she giggles every time she hears or sees it. This doesn't occur often, as you can imagine. She is very bubbly, and often skips about to the places she wishes to go. She is very carefree, but cares deeply about her appearance. Her favorite thing to do, other than making candy (and eating it), is sledding. She adores the snow, and in the winter can usually be found burrowing in it or wallowing about in large drifts of snow.

/flips hands up in exasperation/ Can't resist the cute. Reasoning behind this one? Same as the other o^o I'm awful at guessing games, better at writing. Whoops.

It was a difficult decision between two forms. However, CasKitty can take little Wonka home c: But, I'd also like to offer a runner-up to ~Ebay~ if they'd like. I liked your description of the cat, however, the personality CasKitty gave seemed to stick more for this cat. So, if you'd like a runner-up I'd be happy to make one for you.

@puddingcupx you put good effort behind your form, however, the personality you gave was minimal. Good, just not as descriptive as the rest. I liked how his personality started out (and his name), but it was very straight and to the point. You were on the right path and I'm sure you'll be able to get one of these fuzzballs c:
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlaireMoon » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:44 am

grizzly. wrote:
CasKitty wrote:

It was a difficult decision between two forms. However, CasKitty can take little Wonka home c: But, I'd also like to offer a runner-up to ~Ebay~ if they'd like. I liked your description of the cat, however, the personality CasKitty gave seemed to stick more for this cat. So, if you'd like a runner-up I'd be happy to make one for you.

@puddingcupx you put good effort behind your form, however, the personality you gave was minimal. Good, just not as descriptive as the rest. I liked how his personality started out (and his name), but it was very straight and to the point. You were on the right path and I'm sure you'll be able to get one of these fuzzballs c:

That would be awesome! And yeah I agree CasKitty's stuck more.
Image By: Creative Ikplet was created by Slate. Chika and Hito were adopted by me
FlaireMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:00 am

grizzly. wrote:
CasKitty wrote:

Thank you so much! <3 I'm honored to add this little girl to my little character family c:
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me