Event bb 6 by emblo

Based on Click to view
Artist emblo [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event bb 6

Postby emblo » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 pm

some odd sort of Frankenstein? They feel no pain and hardly bleed compared to other beings. Their body parts can sorta float where they should be, but that doesn't mean they can just fly all over the place. Where the stitches are can also be detached.
ehhhh idk I was struggling w/ the design. ends the 20th
extras are allowed
you must at least have the following:
Code: Select all
username:
name:
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event bb 6

Postby chamomile. » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:06 pm

username:
Chamomile.
name:
Lenox, goes by Nox. Will not respond to Leo.
Probably male. No one is all that sure, even he.
what do they do with their ability?:
Nox cocks his head slightly, and blinks slowly. "Live?" He said, not fully understanding your question.

Lenox is a sort of body guard for hire, and his inability to feel pain comes in handy for this. Being large and broad, along with his body having detached and floating parts, he can be very intimidating even when not trying. Nox doesn't enjoy his jobs all that much, but it is one of the only things he can do for money.
personality:
Lenox, while a tough guy and can easily snap someone like a twig, isn't all that mean. He is a bit slow at times, and takes his time carefully answering questions. He is far from dumb however, and is chock full of how to take care of flora and which plants can be used as good or medicine. It is a hobby for Nox to take care of all sorts of plants and fungi, and he takes a interest in documenting them.
πŸ”₯ rowan/cham/tripp πŸ”ͺ he/him πŸ”ͺ not coming back πŸ”₯
β€’ β€’ β€’
You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

β€’
β€’
β€’
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:01 am

Woah. Wip ouo
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissolve » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:38 am

username: Dissolve
name: Jesse
what do they do with their ability?: Jesse likes to play pranks on his friends and so he usually scares them with his floting limbs or just pokes them in the shoulder or the ribs,since some are grossed out of them when they are floting around, he is a mischief machine and known for being the "clown" of the group.
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:50 am

username: Splatter
name: Styx
what do they do with their ability?:
Normally uses it for working/hobby purposes. Sometimes he'll need to see at a certain angle so he can hover a different direction or even see behind him by turning his detached head all the way around. Creating things is what he likes to do best and he can twist and maneuver his body anyway he so chooses and it won't hurt one bit! Sometimes he'll get a bit annoyed with his given ability but it also gives him so uniqueness. He'll even replace his stitches with nicer fabric to make him look... Well.. Cooler in his opinion. This gives him more happiness about his detached parts. So basically he dresses himself up with ribbons and so on and thanks to his ability, it makes him look rather cooler!

Personality:
He can be very organized, kind, and a bit stubborn at times. He's also very clean
despite what he has. He hates having a dirty home and getting debris stuck all over him.
Cleanliness is essential to him and must be taken seriously as he says. He's not a germ freak
though in fact he does a bit of gardening when not doing paper and sculptures works so getting
dirty there isn't much of a big deal as he can always clean himself later on. He is almost never
indecisive about anything. Making swift decisions when appropriate is how he normally deals
with certain things within a given time frame that is fairly short. Being intricate is almost
like his middle name. He has to be intricate with details and that's how his perfectionist trait
comes in. Getting everything correct and organized helps him in creating a nice work space
or a nice home. Despite all of this, he gets lonely because some will stay away or poke fun
at him for what he has. So normally he stays secluded, hiding his personality a bit to keep
him safe from the others.

By me
Last edited by Sketchasaur on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se β€’ DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:41 am

Username: ShadyBro
Name: Pastil
Ability: "Ah yes, you noticed that. Heh well its hard to miss. I get it, I get it. Kinda creepy huh? People sure do like it though! You see Im a bit of an entertainer, to put it lightly. I run with the freak show. Im known by most as Pastil, but my show name is The Amazing Platonic. Im not sure what it means, but the other acts all voted on it when they found me. I guess that was about four years ago. Man, they are a crazy bunch. But no one beats my main bro, Slim. Slim's act is usually paired with mine, since we have such similar abilities. Just like I can separate and float without pain, he can light himself on fire and cut off fingers without a care. He has a weird condition that makes him heal and regenerate flesh super fast. Its pretty wicked, and I think thats why we always pair up together for the finale. Anyway, I really should get back to the show. Stop by for our awesome act sometime, okay? Itll give you chills, guaranteed!"
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── β‹†β‹…β˜† Fight Me β˜†β‹…β‹† ───
─- β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ─- β™‘ - ☾ - β™‘ -─ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coradrawa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:05 am

(Sorry if to late to enter)

Username
coradrawa
Name
Dialo
What do they do with their ability?
Dialo? Ah, well as a BB who likes exploring, hoarding and doll making this ability comes in very handy. You see, when he is exploring he finds his...'detachable' limps useful because he discovered, with amazement, that they are far more flexible then normal limbs and he can use them to easily bend his body to reach those awkward places on a mountain. With hoarding, he finds it useful as it means he can make himself a bit less wide so he can slip between his piles of 'treasure' and with doll making, well, it just helps to have a detachable head to reach those high places.
Personality
Dialo is a bit of an outcast, he struggles to socialize with other BB's and other creatures with intelligence higher or similar. However, he does enjoy nature and loves to take a stroll in the forest close to his home. To animals, who he considers to have less intelligence, he fusses over and constantly leaves little tid-bits for the wild animals. He is a keen explorer and loves exploring the forest as it him, it is forever changing. He likes pointing out the things that change and he loves going deep into the foggy forest to discover what hidden 'treasures' he can find. Of course, this means he likes to hoard his 'treasures' which he keeps piled up in his home which is carved into a mountainside.
Story
Dialo licked his lips before picking up the needle again and careful, oh so careful, threaded the needle between the pieces of green cloth. He paused to turn the cloth and put in the very last stitch before he dropped the needle, reached his head up to grab the scissors, and snapped the thread as he tied a finishing knot. Proudly, Dialo stepped back to look at his work with an amusement face. " Most purrfect! " he said, giggling a bit at his own cat-pun before reaching towards the green doll with his paws. Grasping it tightly between his front paws, he stared lovingly at the doll. It was a cute, green cat doll with large, blue button eyes and a stitching on nose and black threads sparking out of their face to resemble whiskers. " Defiantly most purrfect... " Dialo muttered, a lazy smile on his face as he nuzzled the doll before carrying it to his bedroom. Inside, he carefully placed the doll in a pile of other dolls before speaking, coughing to clear his throat before hand. " You name shall be 'Junior Munchin' Grass' " he proudly exclaimed. " You will be the 8th child of Senior Munchin' Grass and you... " he paused to think, " will be the daughter..the only daughter...who...uhm... " he squeezed his eyes shut to think before they burst open and he happily exclaimed, " and you will be the daughter who is engaged to St. Robby Paw! "
Dialo giggled at his silliness. And before you ask, no, he is not crazy. He just get's very bored at times and likes to play with the dolls he made if there is nothing else to do and the weather is bad. Dialo sighed heavily as he laid down on his bed, stretching his body out as he nuzzled into the soft cloth. " Tired... " he yawned out before he fell into a deep sleep.
coradrawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Good luck to everyone! <3
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se β€’ DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:11 am

This is now closed. Or rather has been for a few days heh
I'll try to read over everything soon. ^^
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Okay so after much thought, our winner is Chamomile.! There were a few forms I liked as well, but I kept thinking back to how much I liked Nox's job and fitting personality. Congrats!
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me