Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PK #234 // Winner!

Postby Snowseph » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:20 am

I think we're at 234... //shot

Anyways, since I haven't gotten an adopt up in a while, I thought I would do a quick free one for ya'll. :V I actually kind of like them, heh. This will be a quick contest! Give them a name, gender, and a gif of what they remind you of. There's no wrong or right answer! I'm just curious. I will be judging on the name. <3 This will end on the 11th! Extras and prettying up are a-okay.

Code: Select all
[list][list][b]Username //[/b]
[b]Name //[/b]
[b]Gender //[/b]
[b]Gif of what they remind you of //[/b][/list][/list]
Last edited by Snowseph on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PK #234

Postby monochrome. » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:37 am

Username //
annarouat
Name //
Cecilia
Gender //
Female
Gif of what they remind you of //
<-- cotton candy ♥

x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Personality // Cecilia is usually associated with cotton candy, causing many to think that she's a sweet little girl who is kind to everyone. At first glance, they would be correct. Cecilia is a fun loving sweetheart who rarely does anything other than laugh loudly and seek out adrenaline causing events with her friends. But, much like her eyes, Cecilia's personality is incredibly two sided. She's kind to everyone when she can manage it, but has a rough tendency to push people away. Cecilia is a terrible flirt, but has significant problems with commitment and has a habit of pushing others away when she feels them getting close to her. Her inner personality is almost viciously rough and terrified of being hurt by others. As a result, Cecilia pushes others away from her and her feelings, leaving with a quick wink and blown kiss.
Last edited by monochrome. on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
─ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ♥ ─── ─

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
    pretty much offline for crew season!
    i'm largely absent from this site as i work
    through personal health problems.
    I can be reached most reliably via skype.
    even then, please be patient with me.
    thank you!

──── ♥ ────

she/her | demiromantic asexual | an emotional wreck lol
    ap student | swimmer & 1m springboard diver | rower
    cystic fibrosis patient | est zone | from afar - vance joy
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

jbds | kias | plumies | viscets | equines | canines | other

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

avatar and art by kavlri via deviantart
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candyrox7437 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:05 am

Username // Candyrox7437
      Name // Karafuru
      Gender // Female
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ yikes.
Feel free to shoot me a trade~
Feel free to PM me, i dont bite!Image
credit
candyrox7437

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:17 am

Username // Vantas.
Name // Bennie
Gender // Cis Male
Sexuality // Homosexual
Pronouns // He/Him

⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾

Personality // Bennie has trouble interacting with others because he's afraid of rejection and humiliation since he got a lot of that growing up. He's always felt different and people have caught on to that, kicking him around to the point of break. Now Bennie spends his time covering up and hiding away who he really is so people can't hurt him anymore, but it's made it nearly impossible to make friends that way. He's so sweet and nice though whenever he sees someone who's hurt he'll help patch them up right away, but refuses to get close to them. Just a friendly stranger. He will play around with animals and help out those who need it, but disappears before anyone asks to keep in contact with him. He's an avid donator to many charities and anonymously sends out gifts to people around the holidays.
Bennie tends to get extremely timid when people start hounding him or there are large crowds and will panic instantly, shaking and silently crying. He tries not to cause a scene this way but sometimes little squeaks of fear will escape and cause people to turn and acknowledge him which freaks him out even more. The best way for him to calm down is to count his breaths and close his eyes.

Likes // Doves, stars, fluffy things, sparkles and glitter, reading, interior designing, donating, baggy tees, colorful stockings, pastel punk headbands, bubble gum, pizza, and big poofy pillows.
Dislikes // Crowds, too much social interaction, direct contact (ie; a hand on shoulder), loud noises, overly scary things, social medias, tight clothes, having to wear pants in his own home, and spiders.
History // Bennie has always been bullied for being "different" in the eyes of others, and it wasn't until he graduated high school that it all came to a halt, but that's mainly because he preferred to stay inside the majority of the time. Most of him was stated above, but there's one last piece that is missing.
Bennie once was in love. He was beautiful and had fur soft as silk and eyes as white as milk. Bennie had always tried to talk to him, would go up to him in the hallway only for something to happen and the two boys be separated somehow, or he panicked and ran away. He was determined to someday speak to him though, to tell him how he felt.
Bennie waited until the Homecoming dance his Senior year, all suited up and walked right up to the other boy. Taking a deep breath of bravery, he stepped forward and tapped him on the shoulder. He spoke timidly, "I want to ask you a question... w-would you like to go out with me?" And at that moment, the lights up front settled on them. "Announcing the Homecoming king...." and they called up Him. He had heard what Bennie said but dismissed him and went up anyways. After calling the Homecoming queen as well, they waited for a speech from the chosen couple.
Bennie froze with horror as the boy he admired with a swollen heart looked down on him with an expression that was alien to him. "He's gay!" he exclaimed in a booming tone and the crowd turned to Bennie. That's when the rest of his year went down the drain. He had been forced to come out, fallen deep in love and thrown violently back out again, and ultimately hurting him in the end.

Theme Song // Little Game - Benny

⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾

Scent // Cotton Candy
Voice // Jay Baruchel
Clothes // Made on Polyvore x
Human // hair skin size 5 and 5ft3.
Art // Both by me: x x (The gif shown above and below is what he reminds me of.)

⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾⇽ ⇾

Last edited by Metanoia- on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:47 am

Username // Believix
      Name // Solar
      Gender // Female

DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish-soda » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:17 pm

I wasn't originally going to try out but gave into a character idea. Please don't hate me.
    ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ // woozle
    ɴᴀᴍᴇ // Lavinia la verne
    ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ // Male
    ɢɪғ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏғ // <—
    "I'm used to being mocked or ridiculed for my name - what great individual hasn't been scorned at for possessing something truly great to themselves, that others must envy because they don't value their own? A name is something odd for someone to be messed with about, in my opinion. Oh, please don't take me as ignorant, I only speak in such a high way of myself because I believe everyone should highly regard themselves, as long as it's not to the point of blatant arrogance. There's too much senseless harassment in the world; to be honest with you, I'm surprised I don't have a more severe case of Gelotophobia. But yes, my name.. you can just call me Lavinia. While I love my full name, my only true belonging, it's caused a lot of pain, mainly in my younger life and not so much anymore, but old habits die hard. Happens to everyone, nothing original about me in terms of that. Plus, it's a mouthful, even I like going the simpler way. You'd probably wondered at some point why I have a female's name, though; well, to put it shortly, I was born and raised in a pretty secluded area and therefore got a name reflecting on the feminine quality of nature herself. Sounds really tacky to the general people I was later around, as you could see, but it was my mother's decision. I just took the name regardless and went off with it."

YEAH, THEY KIND OF AVOID ME...

The only real thing worth mentioning now is that I'm a numbers station fanatic. Have you ever listened to any of those transmission stations, such as one of UVB-76's alphabetic messages or it's continuous monotone buzzing? Or maybe you've listened to some of the Conet Project's recordings, those seem to be a more popular point of interest. Not to mention, there's so many other ones in between. Imagine, just listening to or flipping through the radio and suddenly coming across one of these; the odds are extremely slim, but just imagine how surprising it must be.
    My personal favorite, besides faders, is the backwards music station - so, ah, actually more of a station itself instead of more various recordings. Despite how subconsciously frightening this station can be, or however considerably creepy people think of it as, I find it's broadcasts interesting to listen to (even though it doesn't actually play backwards music). With these, there's either no point or a very abstract point to them; it's hard to tell, there's a large amount of debate about it. Is it really just naval feedback, or are there actual LINCOMPEX encryption in some of them? This is one of the most commonly played with, many people have tried to pull out what sounds like LINCOMPEX messages in it such as this one.
    Of course, we have to touch on how generally disturbing it is how echoey and synthetic some of the voices are as well. Sure, pretty much all of the messages use synthetic voices, but some are undoubtedly more bothersome than the others. When I first heard the "5 dashes, I say again" recording, a chill went through me when I actually heard it state "I say again"; there's just some things you don't catch onto at first, and I hadn't noticed until after a few times.
    I'm not sure why, but all of these odd recordings are addicting to listen to nonetheless. I have to admit, I never really tried to put any meaning to any of these messages myself.. anyways, sorry for all the unnecessary redirections. Not a lot of average people are into this kind of stuff, but I just find it fascinating and extremely odd. Certainly worth mentioning, in the least. I sincerely hope this doesn't bother you the next time you're trying to fall asleep.. it still does to me even now, no matter how much I enjoy listening to it.
Last edited by fish-soda on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
    -—-Image
    -𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 | 𝚅𝙸𝙲 | 𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙰

‧̍̊˙· .𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞. ·˙‧̍̊
    abt me ✘ my kals ✘ chars
    |
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fierceheart » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:26 am

Username //~Fierceheart
      Name //Puraido (Japanese for 'Pride')
      Gender //Pansexual (Born: Male)
Last edited by ~Fierceheart on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRADING FOR C$ PLEASE

Always up for a good Image Roleplay (:

Oops I, did it again, I, forgot what I was losin' my mind about..
I only wrote this down to make you press rewind..
And send a message: I was Young and a Menace!
~Fierceheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:44 am

4 hour warning! ;v; Please finish your forms by then!
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Is he or she still available?
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Congrats! :>

AnnaROUaT wrote:
Username //
annarouat
Name //
Cecilia
Gender //
Female
<-- cotton candy ♥

x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Personality // Cecilia is usually associated with cotton candy, causing many to think that she's a sweet little girl who is kind to everyone. At first glance, they would be correct. Cecilia is a fun loving sweetheart who rarely does anything other than laugh loudly and seek out adrenaline causing events with her friends. But, much like her eyes, Cecilia's personality is incredibly two sided. She's kind to everyone when she can manage it, but has a rough tendency to push people away. Cecilia is a terrible flirt, but has significant problems with commitment and has a habit of pushing others away when she feels them getting close to her. Her inner personality is almost viciously rough and terrified of being hurt by others. As a result, Cecilia pushes others away from her and her feelings, leaving with a quick wink and blown kiss.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me