PK #229 - winner!

Postby cakepopcat » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:28 am

Rainbowkeepers are best keepers meow,meow

Code: Select all
username;
name;
one extra;

idk when i'll end this, seeing as pks with rainbow prism are rare ahh
Last edited by cakepopcat on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PK #229

Postby Chimericect » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:29 am

Congrats! Since they're unedited I plan on coloring my art in of a different PK uvu
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:43 am

username;
name;
one extra;
OHMIGOSH
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:00 am

username;
name;
one extra;

Res for when I get home and get a computer cx

─────────────────────────────────
    tay・gemini・forensics major・intj・the #1 minho stan
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    > 머리 아프다 <
    ────────────
    pretty much quit, i'm
    basically here to post
    that #edgy emo stuff
    ───────────────────
    toute ma vie, est avec toi
    moi j'attends, toi tu pars . .

Imagex
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish-soda » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:05 am

username; woozle
    name; Icterine (Ick-tur-een)
    story;

"Sheri?"
    "Rot."
    "I'm not calling you as someone you're not."
    "If you know what's good for you."
    "What's wrong with your actual name?"
    "Nothing."

It was quarter past one in the morning - two lean forms crept through the undergrowth, the leading quick and determined, his pelt mostly dark but with noticeable red accents, thus only partially camouflaging him. The other stumbled over more uprooted stems and stepped on more twigs than the latter, but was well-blended save for the pair of bright eyes. The stars adorned on their forms lightly clinked together in the cool wind, which started distracting the following from where he was going.

"This is ridiculous... why am I following you again?"
    "I gave you the choice to either listen to the story or see a visual-"
    "Right... and I followed you because I didn't want you shrieking in my ear anymore."
    "I don't shriek."
    "Yeah, right."

The leading stopped abruptly, causing the following to sharply pull back to avoid pushing into him.

"Here, Icterine," Sheri said, gesturing in front of them. Pulling a tangled weed from his tail, Icterine glanced forward; ahead of them lay the dark road, only dimly lit by the gas station on the other side's lights. "Here?" he scoffed, eyeing the gas station. "I snuck through the median, forced to act like a feral animal in a forest sneaking up on prey, and you-"
    "Shut up!" Sheri hissed. "Not the gas station, you twit, the antique store next to it." He pushed Icterine's head towards the dark building's direction. "Wuh... why?" He questioned, giving the building the same disdainful look. "That thing's been there forever, it's been abandoned for years, there's no point in... how is coming here a visual of one of your stories?" He turned his head when there was no reply.
    Sheri was already headed keenly up the side of the road, staying close to the median to avoid being seen by anyone who may have been in the gas station. "Sheri!" Icterine tried to rush after him while avoiding the rocks pushed against the curb.

When the two were out of sight behind the old antique store, Sheri deemed it safe to speak again. "You go first," he said, giving Icterine a push towards a medium sized hole in the back door; it was hardly anything more than rotted and splintered wood. "Stop pushing me," Icterine muttered, searching the door. "I'm not going in there, who know's what's hiding it the place. I'm not getting a face full of splinters. I'm not going to get arrested for burglary when someone sees us."
    "I do. I've been here countless times, it's fine. Everyone assumes the hole's always been there, this is place is so old no one goes near it. We're not stealing anything, there's nothing to steal anyway. Quit with your "I don't"s, everyone knows you don't do anything. We can't get in trouble - go in."
    With a sigh, Icterine slowly peered in the hole. "I can't even see in front of my face. You go first."
    "What are we, children?" Sheri snapped. "One would think you could see everything with your freakish eyes." He slid past Icterine, fitting himself through the hole. Biting his tongue from a returning insult, Icterine held back until a light switched on, illuminating the whole small space with a rusty yellow glow.

Surprisingly, there was hardly anything to look at - the building was nearly empty, except a few boxes holding leftover items pushed against the walls and clear wrap covering the far sides of the floor, accompanied with chipped off paint.
    "See, literately nothing," Sheri pressed, backing from the light hanging dangerously low out the wall.
    "Yeah, really..." Icterine replied, looking up to examine the ceiling. "I mean, I know the place has been dead forever, but I thought more stuff would've been here."
    "Such a baby," Sheri continued, walking towards the back of the room.
    "You can stop with the petty comments now, I get the point." Icterine countered.
    "Good, you saved me breath. Look." Sheri's voice came from the far left corner.

A large mirror stood covering over half the wall, the outer frame made of carved wood painted off-white.
    "Oh, I see..." Icterine mumbled, abandoning the comeback brewing in his head to study the intricate designs. "You brought me to a mirror... because you-"
    "I tell the stories!" Sheri interrupted sharply. "I came from the mirror connecting this world and Hell together. This mirror holds some kind of connection as well. I can feel it. Every time I come here, I feel it. Maybe it's something only I can feel? Being from the Devil's mirror specifically, that would explain why I have the ability to see the connection in all mirrors. See..."
    Sheri's words were already a jumbled blur in Icterine's head. Here he goes, he's a demon escaped from Hell's mirror and brought me to see one of it's connections. With a subdued sigh, Icterine studied the rest of the room while Sheri went on. Hopefully no one would notice the light coming through the front doors and windows - he hadn't thought about that yet. Straining his eyes, he couldn't see movement in the gas station.
    "Icterine!" Sheri yelled.
    "Huh?" Icterine jumped; he must've been staring out the window longer than he thought.

"You weren't listening."
    "Of course I was."
    "What'd I say?"
    "Hmm, let's see now..."

Sheri glared at him. "I said, you must be a demon, too."
    "Uh...what? Demon?" Icterine repeated. "Sheri... we've only known each other for a few months, isn't calling me a demon moving it a little too fast?"
    "This is no time for your jokes, you fool," Sheri muttered. "Seriously. They say demons escaped from mirrors are exposed to color loss. Demons who escape can wind up leaving some color behind."
    "Sheri, that's... that's like saying everyone with some grey on them is a demon escaped from a mirror. Where did you even hear that? That sounds incredibly false. Besides, why aren't you missing any color?" Icterine inquired.
    "...Not all of them leave color behind."
    "Sheri... I'm not a demon. You're not a demon. I'm tired, it's past two. I'm going home before I get locked up."
    "We're both demons. Figure that, meeting another of my kind out here."
    "You're gunna be laughing with me at yourself tomorrow when I remind you of this. You're delusional, how long have you gone without sleep now?"
    "You're probably right. Let's go."

I used my PK Sheri in this story; I just saw the two of them going well together, and I had to do a story about them. ovo

Sorry it's not written in the best way, I had to fit this in as soon as I could between quite a few things. And I'm sorry it's so long erghhh all in good fun though
Last edited by fish-soda on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
    -—-Image
    -𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 | 𝚅𝙸𝙲 | 𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙰

‧̍̊˙· .𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞. ·˙‧̍̊
    abt me ✘ my kals ✘ chars
    |
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:18 am

Username; *~Blizzard~*
name; Cynthia
one extra;

Favorite song: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
Image Image

Image Image

Friends!
Bulletcorgi
Hevno
Kagetheshadow
statuettic
kiffel
Chocolate
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby kittu » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 am

username; rubykittu
      name; ace
kittu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:44 am

username; Gorg. Gorg. Gorg.
name; Cole
Hobby; Cole likes to collect street signs from abandoned roads.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulpes vulpes » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:51 pm

username; Vulpes Vulpes
name; Iris
one extra; wip

Image she/her
Image real emo enthusiast
vulpes vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnivelGriff » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Psst
This one looks like they could be a sibling to Cody
You can use him in your forum, if you want.
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets