Pumpkin Cupcake wrote:
Username:

Pumpkin Cupcake

Viscet Name:

Hudson Aquilo (Ak-ooi-low) - Most commonly called Hudson or "Hud"

Viscet Gender:

Male

Parent/Guardian(s):

Hudson doesn't have parents, and he doesn't have any significant caretaker. He follows the Aurora Borealis, wanting to find the beginning of it so that he can become a part of the magnificent show in the sky again. Of course, he has a wild imagination, so this would never happen, but it is a large goal of his. Along the way, he meets Viscets who do want to help, and some do stick around to keep an eye on him, but part soon after, thinking that he must have some strange thing inside his head. And since he is only a baby, he can't travel that far every day, but he meets a new Viscet everywhere he goes. He says that the stars, his family, protect and guide him, so he doesn't need someone down on his planet to keep a watch on him.

Short story/bio:

Hudson slowly uncurled from his fluffy ball, yawning as he glanced up to the sky through the leaves of the small bush he had spent the night in. He could see that it was still in fact nighttime, and the lights were out again. He gasped with delight, squeezing through the leaves and branches of the bush, not minding that they scraped at his soft fur. "Hello my friends!" he cried out to the dancing colors, giggling to himself before once again beginning to walk towards where they seemed to begin. He felt his stomach growl and he frowned. What was there to eat? His eyes were then drawn to the different nuts that lay on the ground under trees nearby. He thanked the stars before going to them, chewing them as fast as he could. He didn't want to miss his opportunity!

He was still eating when he could smell another Viscet nearby. He shivered in slight fear, cowering close to the floor as he tried to figure out who it was. A light grey male approached, his head high with a frown as he seemed to try and figure out what he was smelling too. Hudson was scared, hoping the male wouldn't see him and would go on his way. He squeaked as the larger creature turned his head and noticed him next to the tree. "Don't hurt me, please! I was just going!"

The Viscet let out a lighthearted laugh as he walked up to the Viscling, tilting downwards to see him closer. "Why hello there. You don't need to worry, these trees belong to all creatures!" He smiled, tilting his head slightly. "But what are you doing all alone? Especially at this time? Shouldn't you be with your parents?" He looked around, as though looking for any Viscets that were similar to the young one standing before him.

Hudson shrugged, glancing around before eating another nut, growing comfortable with the animal. "My parents don't exist," he said nonchalantly. "I think I was the blue streak of the Aurora Borealis, and I fell out of the sky. Because you never see it here! Or anywhere else. So I need to find my way back to the beginning, so that I can be in the sky again, with my true family." He smiled, looking up at the night lights. "In fact, I should probably get going." He began to pad again in the direction of where he believed that the lights began.

The larger leopard-looking Viscet frowned slightly, following beside him curiously. "You still shouldn't be alone. There are bad creatures that could get an innocent little Viscling like you. You should really have some kind of guardian, so that you don't need to worry about your journey being interrupted."

Hudson looked up to the male with a smile. "Aurora Borealis protects me," he said simply, before picking up pace best he could, away from the Viscet and forwards to where he knew his family would be, waiting for him to join them once again.

YESSSSSS THE BABY LINES ARE READY FOR USE
    However, I'm going to hang on to them for a while before creating the nursery thread. For example, while creating this I realized that there's a lot I didn't fill in fully on some of the bab's color layers. That's good to know/fix before I do anything more with them.
    So, basically, experiment and see how they work a bit first, since once I make the nursery there's no going back y'know?
Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Short story/bio:
(Optional) Parent/Guardian(s):

-Art allowed (no more than 2 pieces)
    -Decoration allowed
    -Short/story bio could be background, important event, or just a random story. Examples would be how he came to be an orphan/found new home or maybe just an adventure he's had in which he learned something. (gender does not have to be 'he')
    -Parents/guardians can be adoptive mother/father, or father/father mother/mother whatever, maybe one mother or one father, or maybe just a big sister who takes care of him or an ol' grandma, etc. Optional.
Ends 8/20
(may be extended if people need more time)

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2346790&size=medium&format=png&rev=1439217306[/img]

XX #daf3fe Body Light
XX #74d4fe Body Dark
XX #1000fe Mane Back Dark
XX #00e8fe Mane Back Light
XX #ffffff Mane Under
XX #97cbd0 Eye Outer
XX #d2fbff Eye Inner
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 am, edited 7 times in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #114 PPS UFA

Postby Brius » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:11 am

That paw print is adorable XD

Username:
Brius
Viscet Name:
Toodles
Viscet Gender:
Male
Short story/bio:
"Hi, my name is Toodles. *Rolls eyes*. I am an orphan, obviously. I was found as a newborn in the middle of a clearing by my new loving big sister. She saw me and took me in just like that, and, I'm sure you have realized, she also gave me my "great" name. No, it is not a nickname, is is my actual, real name. She actually thinks its a good name... Even though she is technically my guardian, I think sometimes the rolls are flipped. She can be a real scatterbrain sometimes. I like it like that most of the time, because she will always play games with me and almost always wants to have fun, which is all I wanna do to."
Parent/Guardian:
Toodles's guardian is his big sister, Baylee
April 6 is my birthdayyyy XD
Brius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:28 am

Reserved
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:51 am

Username:-Shaded-
Viscet Name: Aria
Viscet Gender: female
Short story/bio: WIP
(Optional) Parent/Guardian(s):(no family... sad.... Was abandoned)
I think it is riptide and Safo <3
RAFO FO LYIFE
Art:Image

Dropping!
Someone could use my art!
Last edited by -Shaded- on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilelith » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 am

Wonderful (/*u*)/
Maybeee, but now - mark ovo

- ̗̀ ̖́-
so kiss me on the mouth and set me free
» but; please don't bite «

Lilelith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 am

;w; aww the poor dear, and he/she is so adorbs.
why you gotta do this to me? Pfft must resist trying out for it

ah what the heck why not o3o

Username: Mint Chip
Viscet Name: Winter
Viscet Gender: female
Short story/bio:
Winter was born in one of the most unforgiving seasons, when the earth was frozen and cold. Bright white sheets of snow blanketed the ground. She hatched in the darkness and warmth of a small cave. Alone and uncertain of this world or what she should do she went to step foot into the deep snow. She sunk up to her neck in it and struggled desperately to get out of it. Her blue eyes blinking against the snow still falling from the sky. Everything was new and confusing, and the first sense of fear crept upon her as she realized she was alone. It wasn't something she could explain, just a sense of loss though she had never known her parents - she knew something was missing. As she struggled her way through the cold and wet flurries she was becoming cold down to her bones, but she was searching and seeking for someone, anyone to fill the void she was feeling. As she shivered her body began to grow stiff and she was unable to do anything but curl into a ball amidst the drifts. Her body trembling with ferocity as she shut her eyes and wished for the warmth to return. As she grew colder the world became darker, and darker until she was no longer conscious. Trotting along through the snow an older viscet stopped, twitching it's ears in silent as it noticed the small blue lump in the snow. It's breath hitched in fear as it carefully picked it's way over to the youngling and nosed it. Sniffing cautiously at it, after noting the baby was still yet alive it took hold of the little one in it's maw. Hoisting the young girl up and supporting it with it's arms before beginning the trek through the snow back to it's den. Two long days the grown viscet waited, tending to the pup best it could and fearing the worse. It was early the third morning when the pup awoke, blinking the sleep from her eyes before gazing up to the large viscet curled around her. Her long tail had curled around Winter and kept her close. It was moments of Winter staring up at this viscet before the other viscet noticed her awake. A breath of relief was released as she smiled to the young one, "Beautiful girl, I'm so relieved you're alive." The female was white with brilliant hues of colors Winter had never seen, she spoke softly and kindly, "My name is Mabel." She asked the pup where her parents were and her name, but Winter didn't have a name, not yet nor knowledge of her parents. And with her hesitation Mabel felt that the youngling didn't know and spoke softly again, "Well then you need a name, you pelt reminds me of the season itself. Perhaps Winter would be good?" Winter gazed up at her with wide eyes, something about the way that sounded made her agree. "Winter." She breathed, smiling up to Mabel.
(Optional) Parent/Guardian(s):

Mabel - guardian/parental unit, but refers to her as Sister

-Shaded- wrote:I think it is riptide and Safo <3
RAFO FO LYIFE

As in Strudel's Riptide? Safo and Riptide are both boys tho, can't make babehs XD
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:19 am

This is a PPS, it's up for adoption and isn't an actual biological child
    The parent/guardian(s) is optional for anyone who wants to make it their OC's adopted child or somethin'

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:02 am

Mint Chip wrote:
;w; aww the poor dear, and he/she is so adorbs.
why you gotta do this to me? Pfft must resist trying out for it

-Shaded- wrote:I think it is riptide and Safo <3
RAFO FO LYIFE

As in Strudel's Riptide? Safo and Riptide are both boys tho, can't make babehs XD

I thought it looked like them combined :D
The mane is Safo and the coat is riptide
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:32 am

Username: Miss. Scei
Viscet Name: 世界外 ((Sekai-gai;; Outside world))
Viscet Nick.: Sekai (Outside)
Viscet Gender: Female
Short story/bio: wip ;)
Relatives:
Foster mother; Frore
Foster Father; wip
Foster Brother; -unnamed-

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:50 am

Username:
Blumoonwolf

Viscet Name:
Aysu (Means: Moon Water)

Viscet Gender:
Female

Short story/bio:
"Hello there, I see you've come to listen to my oh-so-interesting story. Okay."

"I was abandoned at birth, and left to starve in front of a Wolf's den.
Well I struck lucky. The wolf was a Mother Wolf, who had just lost her pups.
So just like in that famous legend, with Romulus and Remus, the Mother Wolf took me in and raised me.
I guess some would call her strict, but she really cared, and she was just trying to let me know what was wrong and what was right.
She even imprinted me, I think. You see that cool Paw-Print I have right there- oh yeah. Getting side-tracked.
Well then, I learned quick, and maybe six months later, she let me out of the den.

A year later, I knew how to hunt, but I was still puzzled. I hadn't grown much at all.
I always seem like a wolf, to new people. Even the way I hunt, a silent stalker.
They prey expects me to hunt like any other Viscet, and that gives me a sort of advantage.

It wasn't long after I had mastered hunting that Mother Wolf sent me away.
I knew I was leaving my only home, but under they eyes of Mother Wolf, I knew she would protect me.
So I wandered, never really looking for a pack, even though that instinct was still deep down inside.

That changed when I met Ara.
She was just like Mother Wolf, it was mind-boggling.
She was strict- but she cared, and she was never lovey-dovey- yuck!
So I joined her and her pack.

One day, when we were swimming, I told her my name.
I had kept it a secret until them, because a name holds power- and all that superstitious poop, right?
Ara looked surprised.
'That means Moon Water.' She told me.
I laughed, and flicked my paw in the water, showering her in droplets.
Suddenly, she dives down, and I can't see her.
Until she shoots up, and slams into the water, sending a wave coursing towards me.

Even though Ara is a year and a half older than me, she still takes me with her everywhere, and never excludes me.
And even though she's my, "Guardian" (I can be my own Guardian, thank you very much) I see her as my big sister.

Parent/Guardian(s):
Ara is her Guardian, and Aysu loves her to death.
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me