Viscet #20

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:36 am

Won by: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=76748
Name: Celine Concord

booklover789 wrote:

══════════════════════════════════════════════
Memories are bullets.
Some whiz by and only spook you.
Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.
~ Richard Kadrey

...my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Lifes too short to be pissed off all the time. Its just not worth it.
American History X (1998), Dir. Tony Kaye

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
Seneca

Ѵιƨcɛт Иαмɛ:
Celine Concord

Иιcκиαмɛ:
Connie

Ѵιƨcɛт Ǥɛи∂ɛя:
Female

Ɯнʏ ∂σ ʏσʋ ωαит тнιƨ Ѵιƨcɛт? Ɯнαт ωιℓℓ ʏσʋ ∂σ ωιтн ιт?
Wow, I just fell in love with this sweetie the minute I laid eyes on her. Her gorgeous bright palette is quite aesthetically pleasing, and I absolutely ADORE how her entire design is only made of shades of red, but is done so brilliantly that it doesn't seem garish or boring. The brighter shades stand out against the paler, darker designs in her fur and feathers, and the bright red streaks are definitely the most easily-spotted thing in her design. However, if one looks closer one can see the intricate details of her design come forth; things such as the swirling of the pale red against the darker red design, the striping effects used on her tail, and the delicate tufts of fur around her paw-pads. There are so many wonderful things about this girl's design that it caught my eye and kept it there long enough for me to get an idea for her as a character and work up my courage to try out for her. Her amazing design gave me inspiration for her personality, as her personality is definitely simple on the surface but once you dig deeper, you find that she's very complex and sometimes difficult to understand.

As for what I will do with her should I win her, well, I have a character site. She'd go on there, alongside my only Viscet (and current fursona) Lexington. I would try my best to get art of her, and would certainly love and adore her as a character of my very own. :) I would also try my hand at writing stories about her and Lexington in the bit of free time that I do have. :D

Δят σя ƨтσяʏ/вισ:
Oh, why, hello, there. My name is Celine, though most Viscets call me by my last name - Concord. I suppose you'd like to know more about me, eh? Well, you've got the right idea - take the information straight from my mouth and you can't go wrong! Hehehe.
Sorry. Guess that wasn't a very funny joke, was it?
Anyways, my horrible jokes aside, I'd love to tell you more about myself. I love hanging out with my best friend Lexington, as we both love watching movies - Disney movies in particular. My personal favorite is Lilo and Stitch. As for why that's my favorite, well, both Lilo and Stitch share similar things with myself. Lilo comes from a broken family. She lost her parents at a very young age, and only had her older sister to help her through her trying life of troubles. She is looked down upon by most of the girls on the island - most just label her as weird before even getting to know her as a person. Certainly, yes, she's got her odd habits and her weird quirks - but as a person, she's a very sweet and caring individual who just happens to have some slight trust issues due to her traumatic past. I suppose you could say that I have trust issues too, but they're mainly due to my past. I've often put my trust in individuals whom I later found out couldn't be trusted at all - and that realization truly shakes a being to her core. I no longer trust as easily as I once did. Also, I don't have many friends. Most would call me 'odd' or 'eccentric,' but I don't mind, as the one friend I do have - Lexington - truly understands and cares for me, just as I do for her. This is why I'm a lot like Lilo. Now, as for Stitch. Stitch was looked down upon for only being who he was for the vast majority of his life. He was looked down upon for being himself, and that in and of itself is a shame. He was created for the purpose to be destructive, and he was only living out that purpose. Was it his fault that he was engineered in such a way as to alienate himself from others? No. No, it wasn't. He was acting on the instincts ingrained within him. When he met Lilo, things started to change - specifically, his behavior. While he was still mostly rambunctious and still had the desire to be destructive, he found that he was able to overcome the instincts he had and be more than what his creator had wanted him to be. He found a family, and in doing so, became a better being in and of himself. I'm a lot like Stitch in the aspect of change. I was once a horrible Viscet, bent on making others miserable. When I made a friend of Lexington, that all changed. She helped me see the error of my ways and offered her assistance in making me a better being. I took her advice, and I'm a much happier Viscet to this day because of her love and kindness. I care very much for Lexington, and will stick by her side no matter what comes - just like Stitch will do for Lilo, and Lilo will do for Stitch.
I'm not the most active Viscet around - in fact, most would call me "borderline lazy." I don't like to get up and run around - I tend to be very laid-back and relaxed. Now, I'm not lazy - I just like to take my time doing tasks. I hate to be rushed and be in a frenzy trying to get something done, so I'll start a task early so I can take my time completing it so as not to feel rushed. It's sort of just how I roll, I guess. I most certainly do NOT do well with deadlines - they sort of make me freak out. I try to avoid strict deadlines as much as possible.
I'm quite clean. I don't like clutter, and will do my best to keep things straightened up and orderly. I don't mind a bit of a mess here and there - but if my entire cave starts looking grotesque, I'll have to set aside time to clean it, as there's just a certain point where I can't take it anymore and the clutter gets on my nerves.
I guess that's all I have to say for now. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me! I'll answer any questions you have for me :)

Fear is the creation of the human mind, the revenge of a broken heart, and a battle for the lost soul.
S.S

"If youre reading this
Congratulations, youre alive.
If thats not something to smile about,
then I dont know what is."
Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head

Ɔяɛ∂ιтƨ:
Text Color Fader - Red, Crimson, Dark Red Two - 7 colors
Cryptic Text Generator
Stitch pictures found here on tumblr - they do not belong to me.
Firework pictures were found on tumblr as well, and they do not belong to me. (I cannot link to them because of material on said tumblrs that violates CS's rules.)

Sometimes memories are like thunder claps. We can push them deep into our hearts and then on no particularly special day we smell something or see a shadow that makes everything come tumbling back. Lightning shoots through our minds and vividly we see ourselves a year, ten years, two weeks ago. And just like a storm, sometimes its a warm summer evening full of happy times and sometimes its a jarring midnight storm that wakes you from your sleep.
Sonja Langford

Made by me using the Hipster Logo Generator.

Last edited by Soulsplosion on Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #20

Postby wendigo. » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 am

Viscet Name;; Azelino
Viscet Gender;; Male

Why you want this Viscet/What you'll do with it;; I love the raptor theme, especially since raptors are one of my favorite things. If I were to get this visceral, I would love it and cherish it, not to mention make lots of art and role play with it often.
Art or story/bio;; wip
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:43 am

Viscet Name;;
Serin (Translates to 'cool' in Turkish)

Viscet Gender;; Male

Why you want this Viscet/What you'll do with it;;
I think it would be a neat character, and a suitable companion for my main fursona, doing multiple things with him, and very active as a character.

Art or story/bio;;
Serin is a cool, pleasant creature to be around. You'll often find him with his best friend, Alis, who always sticks up for him. He can be slightly snappy and emotional from time to time, mostly only in extreme circumstances. He is a bit of a daredevil and has no fear trying new things. He and Alis get along great, even though she can be a bit shy, but he's helping to pull her out of her shell; and because of this, Serin has also become very encouraging for others as well.
Image©
🍀 tera | they/she | infp-t | artfight 🍀

ImageImageImageImage

Even if I don’t know quite
exactly where I want to be
I’m not gonna stay here
stuck in someone else’s dream
Maybe I’ll find mine’s a nightmare,
but I don’t even care
I just wanna live inside my own dream
Someone Else’s Dream - Absofacto
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:53 am

Viscet Name;;
Flare

Viscet Gender;;
Female

Why you want this Viscet/What you'll do with it;;
The bright colors just drew me in, and red is one of the most eye catching colors. Plus an instant personality, gender and name came straight to me. And my buddy(Strudel) and I had considered rping any Viscets we get together, and with her viscet Riptide, it'd be a pretty amazing duo.To add to all of this, likely I'd draw her in the same pack as any of the other viscets me and Strudel get. And continue to develop the personalities of them from there. Which really is one of my favorite parts about adoptings unique species. c:

Art or story/bio;;
Flare is has a bright and explosive-like personality as the name would imply. She can be rash and hot-headed, tending to be very spontaneous. The type of creature to leap before they look, which often leads her into trouble and some bumps and bruises along the way. Her favorite thing to do would be explore, which often means dark or tight spaces, or unexplored areas of the forest. Caving and tree-hopping being just a couple of her favorite past-times, she tends to avoid water during her explorations - though on occasion she does run into some unavoidable bodies of water. Being naturally adventurous and pretty persuasive, she often brings a friend or two along. Her philosophy is simply to live fearlessly, which is exactly what she does. Whether she was fearless from birth or simply developed it over time, there really is no knowing for certain - all that is certain is that she lives every day to the fullest.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Memories are bullets.
~ Richard Kadrey

...my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Lifes too short to be pissed off all the time. Its just not worth it.

Seneca

Ѵιƨcɛт Иαмɛ:
Celine Concord

Иιcκиαмɛ:
Connie

Ѵιƨcɛт Ǥɛи∂ɛя:
Female

Wow, I just fell in love with this sweetie the minute I laid eyes on her. Her gorgeous bright palette is quite aesthetically pleasing, and I absolutely ADORE how her entire design is only made of shades of red, but is done so brilliantly that it doesn't seem garish or boring. The brighter shades stand out against the paler, darker designs in her fur and feathers, and the bright red streaks are definitely the most easily-spotted thing in her design. However, if one looks closer one can see the intricate details of her design come forth; things such as the swirling of the pale red against the darker red design, the striping effects used on her tail, and the delicate tufts of fur around her paw-pads. There are so many wonderful things about this girl's design that it caught my eye and kept it there long enough for me to get an idea for her as a character and work up my courage to try out for her. Her amazing design gave me inspiration for her personality, as her personality is definitely simple on the surface but once you dig deeper, you find that she's very complex and sometimes difficult to understand.

As for what I will do with her should I win her, well, I have a character site. She'd go on there, alongside my only Viscet (and current fursona) Lexington. I would try my best to get art of her, and would certainly love and adore her as a character of my very own. :) I would also try my hand at writing stories about her and Lexington in the bit of free time that I do have. :D

Δят σя ƨтσяʏ/вισ:
Oh, why, hello, there. My name is Celine, though most Viscets call me by my last name - Concord. I suppose you'd like to know more about me, eh? Well, you've got the right idea - take the information straight from my mouth and you can't go wrong! Hehehe.
Anyways, my horrible jokes aside, I'd love to tell you more about myself. I love hanging out with my best friend Lexington, as we both love watching movies - Disney movies in particular. My personal favorite is Lilo and Stitch. As for why that's my favorite, well, both Lilo and Stitch share similar things with myself. Lilo comes from a broken family. She lost her parents at a very young age, and only had her older sister to help her through her trying life of troubles. She is looked down upon by most of the girls on the island - most just label her as weird before even getting to know her as a person. Certainly, yes, she's got her odd habits and her weird quirks - but as a person, she's a very sweet and caring individual who just happens to have some slight trust issues due to her traumatic past. I suppose you could say that I have trust issues too, but they're mainly due to my past. I've often put my trust in individuals whom I later found out couldn't be trusted at all - and that realization truly shakes a being to her core. I no longer trust as easily as I once did. Also, I don't have many friends. Most would call me 'odd' or 'eccentric,' but I don't mind, as the one friend I do have - Lexington - truly understands and cares for me, just as I do for her. This is why I'm a lot like Lilo. Now, as for Stitch. Stitch was looked down upon for only being who he was for the vast majority of his life. He was looked down upon for being himself, and that in and of itself is a shame. He was created for the purpose to be destructive, and he was only living out that purpose. Was it his fault that he was engineered in such a way as to alienate himself from others? No. No, it wasn't. He was acting on the instincts ingrained within him. When he met Lilo, things started to change - specifically, his behavior. While he was still mostly rambunctious and still had the desire to be destructive, he found that he was able to overcome the instincts he had and be more than what his creator had wanted him to be. He found a family, and in doing so, became a better being in and of himself. I'm a lot like Stitch in the aspect of change. I was once a horrible Viscet, bent on making others miserable. When I made a friend of Lexington, that all changed. She helped me see the error of my ways and offered her assistance in making me a better being. I took her advice, and I'm a much happier Viscet to this day because of her love and kindness. I care very much for Lexington, and will stick by her side no matter what comes - just like Stitch will do for Lilo, and Lilo will do for Stitch.
I'm not the most active Viscet around - in fact, most would call me "borderline lazy." I don't like to get up and run around - I tend to be very laid-back and relaxed. Now, I'm not lazy - I just like to take my time doing tasks. I hate to be rushed and be in a frenzy trying to get something done, so I'll start a task early so I can take my time completing it so as not to feel rushed. It's sort of just how I roll, I guess. I most certainly do NOT do well with deadlines - they sort of make me freak out. I try to avoid strict deadlines as much as possible.
I'm quite clean. I don't like clutter, and will do my best to keep things straightened up and orderly. I don't mind a bit of a mess here and there - but if my entire cave starts looking grotesque, I'll have to set aside time to clean it, as there's just a certain point where I can't take it anymore and the clutter gets on my nerves.
I guess that's all I have to say for now. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me! I'll answer any questions you have for me :)

Fear is the creation of the human mind, the revenge of a broken heart, and a battle for the lost soul.
S.S

"If youre reading this

Ɔяɛ∂ιтƨ:
Cryptic Text Generator
Firework pictures were found on tumblr as well, and they do not belong to me. (I cannot link to them because of material on said tumblrs that violates CS's rules.)

Sometimes memories are like thunder claps. We can push them deep into our hearts and then on no particularly special day we smell something or see a shadow that makes everything come tumbling back. Lightning shoots through our minds and vividly we see ourselves a year, ten years, two weeks ago. And just like a storm, sometimes its a warm summer evening full of happy times and sometimes its a jarring midnight storm that wakes you from your sleep.
Sonja Langford

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm

booklover789 wrote:

Memories are bullets.
~ Richard Kadrey

Seneca

Ѵιƨcɛт Иαмɛ:
Celine Concord

Иιcκиαмɛ:
Connie

Ѵιƨcɛт Ǥɛи∂ɛя:
Female

Δят σя ƨтσяʏ/вισ:

S.S

"If youre reading this

Ɔяɛ∂ιтƨ:
Cryptic Text Generator

Sonja Langford

The winner is Booklover! Congrazzles <3

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Yaaaay! :D Thank you very much for Connie! XD
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups