Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#150 Revamp - Winners!

Postby Nodell » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:38 am

Orginal

Ravendarus wrote:Skinny Fur - Custom Ears - Custom Tail - Special Love Paint

This lovely lady is up for adoption at last owo <3

Pretty simple contest as well, please please love this girl, I really adore her myself so I will be stealing her if no one finishes their form so just a warning! You can make them a male if you so chose it won't affect anything I just see them as female myself XD

For this contest you must give them a crush and write a story or do art of them together! You must ask permission to use the crush owo. You may do art and a story for bonus points if you'd want to!

You have 2 weeks from today to do this <3

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Crush;;
Art or Story;;
Last edited by Nodell on Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #150 Revamp

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Skinny Fur - Custom Ears - Custom Tail - Special Love Paint

This lovely lady is up for adoption at last owo <3

Pretty simple contest as well, please please love this girl, I really adore her myself so I will be stealing her if no one finishes their form so just a warning! You can make them a male if you so chose it won't affect anything I just see them as female myself XD

For this contest you must give them a crush and write a story or do art of them together! You must ask permission to use the crush owo. You may do art and a story for bonus points if you'd want to!

You have 2 weeks from today to do this <3

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Crush;;
Art or Story;;
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #150 Revamp - Up for Adoption!

Postby Snowseph » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:11 am

Marking... Hmmm...
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:56 am

Username;;
snowflop

Name;;
Yêu
love in Vietnamese

Gender;;
Female

Career;;
Yeu is at university and is studying to earn her creative writing degree.
She wants to become a novelist someday.

Art or Story;;
Yeu carefully lifted a box of rocks onto the shelf. She was helping Kito store samples, and she had to admit it was kinda boring. But she didn't have anything to do today and Kito had helped her study for her last math exam. "That's it for today" Kito chirped happily. " Finally" Yeu signed, slumping against the shelf. " You didn't have to help" he said pointedly. Yeu smiled and shook her head " yes i do, you so short that if i let you do it yourself you would get hurt". Kito huffed indignantly " I'm not that short!". Yeu laughed " whatever you say, Squirt". Kito had to smile at that. " Be that way then, you crazy giraffe. I have to get going. See you in math tomorrow?" He asked. "Absolutely" Yeu replied. She helped Kito gather his backpack and then they headed their separate ways. She left the samples building and jogged across campus to the library. She has this awesome novel she wanted to read and the library was the best place for that. When she arrived she settled into her favourite spot, a comfy chair the in upper level.

" You know if you don't get him to notice you soon he is going to end up marrying a rock" the voice started Yeu and she looked up to see her best friend, Cici. Yeu signed "This again?" she asked tiredly. "Yes" Cici said firmly. "You clearly like him and as you bff it's my job to make sure you two end up together". Yeu muttered " It's not like that". Cici pressed her face close too Yeu's " But it is that way isn't it? why else would you help him?!" Yeu gently pushed Cici back, blushing slightly. "Because he is my friend, and only my friend".

"I cannot believe you" Cici said teasingly, " why can't you just talk to him? your paint power is love, shouldn't that make this easy for you?" Yeu bit her lip, Cici didn't understand. She didn't like Kito that way. "Look" Cici said, suddenly serious. " If you really don't like Kito who do you like? there has to be someone" Yeu's blush deepened "Aha!" Cici exclaimed. "I knew it! who is it?" Yeu squeaked slightly at Cici's loud shout. "Shhhh" she murmured, " Your going to get us in trouble!" Cici pouted, but at least she lowered her voice " Fine, im quiet, now tell me!".

Yeu stared at her overexcited friend. While Cici could be overbearing sometimes she really was Yeu's closest friend. They had been randomly assigned as roomates two years ago and they had been best friends ever since. Cici had introduced Yeu to most, if not all, of the people she now called her friends. Yeu's life would have been vastly different if Cici hadn't come into the picture. Cici always knew what to say and absolutely radiated happiness. The feelings she had for Cici were strong, but Yeu wasn't sure of they were platonic or romantic. It was so hard, because what if she told Cici she liked her romantically only to find out she was wrong? Or what if she did feel that way, but Cici didn't like her back? Yeu couldn't imagine her life without Cici in it. She couldn't ruin the friendship they had over some ~maybe~ feelings. Not until she figured out how she really felt.

Yeu smiled up at Cici. "It's a secret" she purred happily "Aww come oooon" Cici groaned. Yeu shook her head "Nope, not today, and not for a loong while". Cici frowned for a moment, disgruntled that her efforts had been deflected. Then she turned to Yeu and chirped "Alrighty then, if that's what you want. let's talk about something else. " Yeu signed with relief, she hadn't been sure if that was going to work. "Whatcha reading?" Cici asked, noticing Yeu's novel. Yeu grinned " Oh it's a fantastic book Cici! It's about a group of knights who travel and go on amazing adventures!" Yeu began to read the first chapter aloud. The girls spent the last few hours of the afternoon curled in the library, with Yeu's soothing voice telling stories of knights, dragons, and adventures.

Lines to the pixel in this section by hiperyon
Crush;;
Cici
Yeu's roommate and closest friend. Cici is energetic and always ready to go. They met when they became roommates and have been close ever since. Cici is studying to become a Astronomer. She doesn't strike many people as the scientific type but she absolutely loves space and the stars. Since they study different fields they don't have many classes together. They spend their time doing anything and everything, just happy to be together.

Friends;;
Kito
Yeu does't know how she and the younger boy became friends. They bumped into each other on the way out of math class one day and just kinda hit it off. They make an unlikely duo, him a soon-to-be geologist, and her, a creative writing major. They spend time together talking, reading, or watching movies.

Pandora
A incredibly lively wolf who works with student services. Cici introduced them at a party and Pandora just stuck around. She isn't the kind of person Yeu would have met on her own. Pandora is always the one who convince Yeu to come to parties or go on road trips. They spend time on the go, they tend to do active things when together, walk, dance, whatever they are in the mood for.

Blanc
A shy, reserved wolf, Blanc and Yeu have a lot in common. Cici introduced them at a book convention and they spent quite a few hours discussing ( and arguing over) books. Blanc is studying to be a psychologist and spends much of her time watching other and what they do. They tend to do quiet things together. Reading, having picnics, chilling in the sun, calm and restful activities are their norm.
Last edited by snowflop on Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:30 am

Anyone is free to use Clementine as a crush <3
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:59 am

Marking~
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

if you're lost and you look and you will find me

Postby hypnowave » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:15 pm

by frost☆ omg thank u

xxImage
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
lying in my bed, i hear the clock tick, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand think of you ⇊

↻ caught up in circles,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconfusion is nothing new ⌫

➬ flashback, warm nights, almost left behind,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsuitcases, memories ⋘

➥time after, sometimes you picture mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm walking too far ahead ✗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

username;; aviate

name;; aishia athena markisa
    aishia; a bit of a knockoff from a friends' name.
    athena - greek goddess of wisdom
    markisa - the indonesian term for the passion fruit.
    often called kisa or athena, but mostly ai.

gender;; demigirl. she/her or they/them pronouns.

crush;; jaylin, who contrasts greatly with ai, is the wolf that aishia is crushing on. it more or less began when they were in high school, with ai and jaylin being in the same classroom sitting next to each other. back when they barely knew each other, ai envied jaylin for their laid-back personality, since she herself tended to dance along the border when it came to her diligence.

art or story;;
    aishia didn't like this.

she was nervous as usual. she flicked her wrist, looking at her maroon watch for what felt like the fiftieth time that day. again, it didn't help her nor make her feel better. if anything it just made things worse. standing there, leaning against the wall of her own house, not knowing when she'd see them. "jaylin, jaylin," she murmured, rolling the name around. she'd never been able to say it correctly when she was around them. it was probably just the nervousness.

the words kept coming back and she didn't like the way they treated her. when those letters in her head began to line up, one after the other, and then began spelling out words and syllables and she realized: she was fantasizing again. and she hated it. she hated how in her mind those words spun like spiders spinning cobwebs between two branches, connecting them just like how her words pulled her towards jaylin, only for athena to jerk herself away from them. all those poems making themselves up when she never meant to, suddenly she was in what felt like a shakespearean play. there was no romeo nor juliet, no clichés, but still...

her situation wasn't exactly... permitting. it wasn't something that clearly put barriers in her path between her and jaylin, and yet it was no stroll across the local park either. one thing jaylin knows is it isn't easy for herself just going through all this. school, for one. she can't escape the fact that there were, in fact, wolves crushing on her. it was normal and to be expected, but she hated breaking hearts... it didn't sound right.

she kicked a stray pebble off and then sighed, unlocking the gate to her house. she lived virtually alone with her parents working abroad, leaving her in a huge old-style house and even her own butler. it made her appear like the sort of 'rich girl' she desperately tried not to look like. she made a run for her room, up the stairs and to the end of the corridor before shutting the door and throwing herself on her bed, looking at her phone. almost ashamed that her phone wallpaper was the only photo she'd ever taken of both herself and jaylin.

it wasn't even a good photo, she thought with a smile.
Last edited by hypnowave on Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Tue May 05, 2015 3:48 pm

when will this end? owo
hypnowave

My pets