Based on Click to view
Artist Oddly Shaded [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WME: Unwrap Me Christmas 2014 X2

Postby Oddly Shaded » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 pm

2nd Christmas present from me! I may not enjoy Christmas that much but I do enjoy seeing all the lights so this one has some cool light deco.... :D & has Oddly Shaded's infamous shading (which is apparently infamous >.>)... But yeah enjoy!!

Unwrappable equids were created 2 years ago around Christmas time. You get told the base colour at the beginning and this year there is a little twist to our traditional celebration. I can't tell you what it is yet, but keep your eye out and something might happen XD The winner will be announced between Christmas day and January 10th (to allow for busy artist schedules). This is also when the equid will be completely unwrapped!
Merry Christmas!

Coat Colour: Unknown

WON BY Alchemi
Last edited by Oddly Shaded on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Unwrap Me Christmas 2014 X2

Postby Jitterbug. » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Dropping out sorry!
I feel like I don't really need another bay in my herd, and feel a great connection towards a couple of the others, so I'm going to focus on putting my energy into them <3
Last edited by Jitterbug. on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previously HorsesForCourses - please don't steal!

wmes art dams gypsies

Jitterbug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Username: Luna~tic
Equid's Name: Ferris
Height: 13.1hh
Personality: Ferris is an explorer, a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. She is known for her enthusiasm, social skills and ability to cheer up those around her.

If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it's Ferris. Ferris often gets caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. She is very generous with her time and energy when it comes to encouraging others, and she often does it in an irresistible fashion.

She's a born entertainer, Ferris loves the spotlight, but all the world's a stage. She loves putting on a show for her friends too, chatting with a unique and earthy wit, soaking up attention and making every outing feel a bit like a party. Utterly social, Ferris enjoys the simplest things, and there's no greater joy for her than just having fun with a good group of friends.

Though it may not always seem like it, Ferris knows that it's not all about her - she can be observant, and is very sensitive to others' emotions.She's often the first to help someone talk out a challenging problem, happily providing emotional support and practical advice. However, if the problem is about her, she is more likely to avoid a conflict altogether than to address it head-on. Ferris usually loves a little drama and passion, but not so much when she is the focus of the criticisms it can bring.

The biggest challenge Ferris faces is that she is often so focused on immediate pleasures that she neglects the duties and responsibilities that make those luxuries possible. Complex analysis, repetitive tasks, and matching statistics to real consequences are not easy activities for her. She'd rather rely on luck or opportunity, or simply ask for help from her extensive circle of friends. It is important for Ferris to challenge herself to keep track of long-term things like her smaller animal friends or salt intake - there won't always be someone else around who can help to keep an eye on these things.

Ferris recognizes value and quality, which on its own is a fine trait. In combination with her tendency to poorly strategize plans, this can cause her to live beyond her means, often finding herself overwhelmed with many friends requiring her attention for previously made plans. More focused on leaping at opportunities than in planning out long-term goals, Ferris often finds that her inattentiveness has made some activities unaffordable.There's nothing that makes her feel quite as unhappy as realizing that she is boxed in by circumstance, unable to join her friends.

Ferris is welcome wherever there's a need for laughter, playfulness, and a volunteer to try something new and fun - and there's no greater joy for her than to bring everyone else along for the ride. She can chat for hours, sometimes about anything but the topic she meant to talk about, and shares her loved ones' emotions through good times and bad. If she can just remember to keep her ducks in a row, she'll always be ready to dive into all the new and exciting things the world has to offer, friends in tow.

Quip Style: I see Ferris as having black or white, depending on her coat, beaded necklace quip around her neck, legs and tail. As her personality is relatively messy, especially with such a chaotic busy life, I imagine she often ensnares herself with promises to friends that always seem to end up happening on the same day. In a metaphorical way, her quip would represent this. The beads inside the quip would be either a silvery flaxen or a rich gold. The quip wouldn't appear elegant and exquisitely planned, but rather hectic, as if her necklaces were thrown on at the last moment, and never adjusted to look pretty.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anarchy, inc. » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:38 am

Username:
Equid's Name:
Personality:
Quip Style:

wip
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:52 am

---
Last edited by jensen ackles on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:34 am

Username: VampireMessageNinja
Equid's Name: Damaris (After one of my former class mates <3)
Personality: Damaris is a funny and kind gal with lots of small kinks that only make her more sympathetic. Stumbling and falling into mud while trying to scratch herself behind the ear, tripping onto other quids' tails is no seldom occurence. Despite her small faults, she is accepted and loved by many people/quids around her. She always knows what and when the right moment is to say something and is able to cheer you up, no matter what the problem is - oops, was, she made you laugh enough to forget about it! ^^
Quip Style: That's difficult to say, I would really love necklace, beaded necklace or lacing quip on her, though filled quipping would be awesome as well. I would basically leave it up to you to decide between that ^^
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:07 am

Username: infinite,
Equid's Name: Asella; Virgin hermitess, called "a flower of the Lord"
Personality: Asella is very whimsical and lives in her mind. She is a huge thinker, and tends to be the one people go to if they need answers. Asella loves the stars, she stays up much of the night on clear days to stare at the sky. She is very kind but doesn't know much about sarcasm because of her lack of social interaction. She isn't full of herself, but thinks highly of herself. She is a girl who doesn't struggle with a low self-esteem.
Quip Style: she has thick quip that drapes around her neck. At her withers the quip begins to fade until it is no longer seen. The thick quip that drapes along her neck looks much like a necklace.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:48 am

Username: Ang3l In Wond3rland.
Equid's Name: Sonatina.
Height: 13.1hh.
Personality: Sonatina is a quiet equid, preferring to stick to herself. She doesn't appear have very much interest in the lives of others, although she tends to have quite a bit of knowledge when she is faced with questions. Sonatina is very observant, and not much will escape her eye. When something or someone does manage to get past her, she can get fairly upset.
Quip Style: Thin blonde quipping with small thin horizontal pieces around her neck, legs, end of tail, and part of her front haunches. I might like to see some filled quip with white as well inside of the blonde, if it looks good against the base color(s). c:
Last edited by gecko on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:56 am

Username: Bansly
Equid's Name: Cannon
Personality: Cannon is a show-stopper. She was hand reared by a large family on a farm. She's the only equid there amongst show horses, so Can thinks she's a horse. Her owners indulge her fantasies of being like her larger friends on the farm by clipping her mane short along her back and tail, so that she has a longer mane along her neck like a real horse. This wistful personality of Cannon's translates well to the ring where she loves to do dressage shows. Anywhere she goes Cannon traipses around with her head in the sky. She's a real delight to have around thanks to her incredibly happy personality.
Quip Style: I really like the normal/necklace multicolor combo you do, like on this girl.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alchemi » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:23 am

Username: Alchemi
Equid's Name: Tora
Personality:
Tora is the outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, she is a "doers" who lives in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-taker, she is always willing to plunge right into things and get her hooves dirty. She lives in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. Tora likes to look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing.

Tora has an uncanny ability to perceive people's attitudes and motivations. She picks up on little cues which go completely unnoticed by most other equids, such as facial expressions and stance. she's typically a couple of steps ahead of the equid/human she is interacting with. Tora uses this ability to get what she wants out of a situation. Rules and laws are seen as guidelines for behavior, rather than mandates. If Tora has decided that something needs to be done, then her "do it and get on with it" attitude takes precendence over the rules. However, Tora tends to have her own strong belief in what's right and what's wrong, and will doggedly stick to those principles.

Tora has a strong flair for drama and style. she is a fast-moving, fast-talking equid who have an appreciation for the finer things in life. She is some what of gambler. she's usually very good at story telling and improvising. Tora typically makes things up as she goes along, rather than following a plan. She love to have fun, and is a fun equid to be around. But she can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as she generally does not know and may not care about the effect her words have on others. It's not that she doesn't care about other, it's that her decision-making process does not involve taking others feelings into account. she make decisions based on facts and logic.

Tora is a practical, observant, fun-loving, spontaneous risk-takers with an excellent ability to quickly improvise an innovative solution to a problem. She is enthusiastic and fun to be with, and is a great motivators. If and when she recognizes their real talents and operates within those realms, she will accomplish truly exciting things.

Quip Style: Tora's blood base would look very elegant if it had black necklace quipping that draped from her hip back and down her legs. but only in that area (like an appys blanket) leaving that bold stating coat colour room to shine on her front quarters. it would look really pretty with some white beading that could tie in some sort of white facial marking in the design.
Alchemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me