CPO: Flute by ImmyWimmy1

Based on Click to view
Artist ImmyWimmy1 [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CPO: Flute

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:56 am

This girlie represents the elegant and graceful flute!

---

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:
      username: TimeLord~Jedi
      show name: Out Of Harmony
      barn name: Deviant
      breed: Württemberger
      height: 16.1 hh
      colour: Dapple Grey (Black Base Coat)
      markings: Two Socks and Two Coronets
      genetics: E/e and Gr/gr.
      personality: Deviant has always been a little different from everybody else. She's probably one of the liveliest, most expressive, and noisy horse you could ever come across. She isn't aggressive by any means, but she's just...Overwhelming. Beginner riders are scared to death by her cause she can be rather unpredictable. When Deviant is feeling calm and serene you can put any low level rider on her back and she'll carry them smoothly and without incident. However when she's feeling refreshed, she has the tendency to bolt, and anyone who doesn't know how to stay in the saddle will likely take a tumble. It's not like she does it on purpose, but she's got so much energy she doesn't know what to do with it sometimes.
      history: Deviant has been through a series of owners, traveling from stable to stable because no one knew how to deal with a horse with this dynamic of a personality. Thankfully no one thought to use particularly rough measures against her, so her spirits have not died. However it's come to the point where she needs to calm down a bit if they ever want to train her...That's when she ended up at Manteca Creek, where quirky horses are found in astounding numbers. First day in the pasture with the other mares and everyone at Manteca knew they had a rather long project ahead of them. Thankfully she didn't take long to adjust to the new ranch and settled in quite nicely, so they could start working with her immediately.

The first thing they ever did was take her out on the trails behind the ranch to see how she would do with riding and cooperating with another horse. The other horse; the spunky mare Hecate. Hecate is not particularly mean, but she's had a track record of days where she feels rather grouchy, and this was one of those days. Deviant was all over the trail, biting at this plant and sniffing at this strange creature AKA butterfly. Deviant would randomly stop without warning and Hecate finally got over it and decided to nip her on the rump in an obvious attempt to tell her to knock it off. Deviant looked hurt, but was not put off from continuing her complete investigation of every last leaf and rock. Eventually they turned around for the sake of poor Hecate's sanity.

She's only just arrived, so they're still learning about her and vice versa. However they've dealt with more difficult horses before. There's no doubt that with time Manteca Creek will turn her into a champion.

~~*~~

show me a picture of someone playing the flute: x

~~*~~

extras:

List Of Deviant's Habits/Quirks/Vices/Ect.
      As Documented By Peter Harvey

Peter threw his pencil down on the stable aisle floor. "Why must I always be the one to do this?!" He shouted at no one, throwing his head back and bumping it into the stall door behind him, his glasses falling backwards. With a small wince of pain, he straightened himself out, righted his glasses, and stared up at the mare he was writing this list about. Deviant was surprisingly in a very quiet moment, actually eating hay out of the hay net instead of trying to rip it down. Peter chuckled. "You remind me of my own mare." He muttered, picking up the pencil and finally jotting stuff down.

- Likes to rip hay net down.
      - Likes splashing in water troughs...Then waiting for someone to walk by to shake all the water off on them.
      - Enjoys driving the grumpier mares into insanity.
      - Likes Citali's squeaky toys. (Oh god WHY?!?!)
      - Bit of a klepto. She stole my wallet out of my pocket. Still haven't gotten it back.
      - Likes banging the top door of her stall on the wall just for the sole purpose of making me cry.
      - When she can't do that to make noise she'll just whinny non-stop until someone pays attention to her.
      - Likes to play around with Bandit in the stall next door. These two are becoming good friends and it's worrying me.
      - Likes to flap lips around to again, make noise.

That's when Deviant started doing exactly that.

Peter groaned and stood up, sticking his pencil in his back pocket, and closing the notebook he was writing in and walking over to her stall, petting her head and cooing, "Why can't you just be normal..."

At that moment the silver grulla mare Bandit took the moment to stick her head out and nudge Peter, also looking for some affection. He turned to pay her some attention, and when he was turned around just enough to where she could reach, Deviant reached down, plucked the pencil out of his back pocket, and ducked into her stall. "Hey!" Peter shouted, and when he was busy making faces at a smug Deviant, Bandit ripped the notebook clean out of his hands. She retreated into her stall and dangled the notebook in her mouth just out of Peter's reach.

Peter stepped back, glaring at both horses. "I feel used!" He exclaimed in a hurt tone. No reply.

Bloody horses.
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CPO: Flute

Postby RestInPeace » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:09 am

Username: Restinpeace
Show Name: Daring Glissando
Barn Name: Trill
Breed: Württemberger
Height: 16.1hh
Colour: Dapple Grey (Black base coat)
Markings: Two socks and two coronets.
Genetics: E/e and Gr/gr.
Personality: absolutely full of sass. Definitely a horse for expirienced riders. (Wip)
History: (basically regular stuff, wip)

~~*~~

Show my a picture of someone playing the flute:
(Will grab this, im on mobile currently. Also sort of upset it cant be me :c)

~~*~~

Extras (optional): iiii play flute heheh
Along with oboe :3
    JBDs: 0
    Purtles:.
    ADs:..
    Mutatos: 0
    PDDs: .
4/18/07~12/17/11
---
^^Free Pets Game^^

My CharactersTradePmDesign Shop• [url]Join.me[/url] •
istolelikethisentirelayoutfromlillicauseiloveher ilybbe
RestInPeace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:58 am

Username: ~Silverpelt~
Show Name: Like the sound of a Flute
Barn Name: Harmony
Personality: Harmony is a graceful Mare who just as sweet and charming as the sound of a flute.
History: WIP

~~*~~

~~*~~

Extras: I play flute as well as the piano
Last edited by silver ~ on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:12 am

Username: Sjmaef5
    Show Name: Sounds of Music
    Barn Name: Melody
    Personality: Melody is very outgoing. She can be very sassy and can be very curious. She has a soft side though to. She can be very sweet and affectionate. She is a bit scared of storms. She normally stays in the back of the barn during one. She can be a bit of a rebel. She doesn't like to be told what to do.
    History: Melody was rescued by Cottonwood when she was about 2 years of age. She was found behind a music store and concert area. The stores sign had fallen down in a storm the Night before. It had fallen on Melody's rear, mainly her back leg. Her rear was just a bit bruised, but her legs were severely injured. She had broken her ankle on one leg, and her hoof was damaged on the other. Cottonwood cared for her and helped her heal. They never really solved how she came to be behind the music store, but they guessed she was a wild horse from the nearby meadows, where horses have been spotted before. She is now 6 years old and is still living at Cottonwood.

~~*~~

And I just couldn't help myself, it's to cute!

~~*~~

Extras (optional):
    Likes-
    ~Cool days
    ~Music
    ~Flute music
    ~Country music
    ~Splashing in water
    ~Summer days
    ~Rolling in hay
    ~Other horses
    ~Cats and dogs

Dislikes-
    ~Freezing weather
    ~Complete silence
    ~Hard rock music
    ~Screaming
    ~Ice
    ~Cold winter days
    ~Mud
    ~Snakes
    ~Cars

Some of her bad habits and quirks-
    ~Constantly flaps her lips to make noise
    ~Always moving legs, doesn't like to be still unless asleep
    ~Hates complete silence, so is always making some kind of noise
    ~She starts to buck around cars
Last edited by sjmaef5 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orse » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:40 am

Username: {h o r s e}
Show Name: Song of the Wind
Barn Name: Wind Song
Personality: Sweet as a song, this mare is bright and bubbly. She is reliable and trustworthy and is often known as the peace maker of the group.
History: Song is an elite dressage sport horse. She was born on a stud farm, and when she was sold, she was snagged within seconds due to her calm and attentive personality.

~~*~~

Show my a picture of someone playing the flute: Here

~~*~~

Extras
Bran mash
Summer
Dislikes: Water in large volumes
Dirt
Rude and impatient horses
I play the flute <3
orse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 am

Bump! ^u^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:49 am

personality: Deviant has always been a little different from everybody else. She's probably one of the liveliest, most expressive, and noisy horse you could ever come across. She isn't aggressive by any means, but she's just...Overwhelming. Beginner riders are scared to death by her cause she can be rather unpredictable. When Deviant is feeling calm and serene you can put any low level rider on her back and she'll carry them smoothly and without incident. However when she's feeling refreshed, she has the tendency to bolt, and anyone who doesn't know how to stay in the saddle will likely take a tumble. It's not like she does it on purpose, but she's got so much energy she doesn't know what to do with it sometimes.
      history: Deviant has been through a series of owners, traveling from stable to stable because no one knew how to deal with a horse with this dynamic of a personality. Thankfully no one thought to use particularly rough measures against her, so her spirits have not died. However it's come to the point where she needs to calm down a bit if they ever want to train her...That's when she ended up at Manteca Creek, where quirky horses are found in astounding numbers. First day in the pasture with the other mares and everyone at Manteca knew they had a rather long project ahead of them. Thankfully she didn't take long to adjust to the new ranch and settled in quite nicely, so they could start working with her immediately.

The first thing they ever did was take her out on the trails behind the ranch to see how she would do with riding and cooperating with another horse. The other horse; the spunky mare Hecate. Hecate is not particularly mean, but she's had a track record of days where she feels rather grouchy, and this was one of those days. Deviant was all over the trail, biting at this plant and sniffing at this strange creature AKA butterfly. Deviant would randomly stop without warning and Hecate finally got over it and decided to nip her on the rump in an obvious attempt to tell her to knock it off. Deviant looked hurt, but was not put off from continuing her complete investigation of every last leaf and rock. Eventually they turned around for the sake of poor Hecate's sanity.

She's only just arrived, so they're still learning about her and vice versa. However they've dealt with more difficult horses before. There's no doubt that with time Manteca Creek will turn her into a champion.

~~*~~

~~*~~

extras:

Peter threw his pencil down on the stable aisle floor. "Why must I always be the one to do this?!" He shouted at no one, throwing his head back and bumping it into the stall door behind him, his glasses falling backwards. With a small wince of pain, he straightened himself out, righted his glasses, and stared up at the mare he was writing this list about. Deviant was surprisingly in a very quiet moment, actually eating hay out of the hay net instead of trying to rip it down. Peter chuckled. "You remind me of my own mare." He muttered, picking up the pencil and finally jotting stuff down.

- Likes splashing in water troughs...Then waiting for someone to walk by to shake all the water off on them.
      - Bit of a klepto. She stole my wallet out of my pocket. Still haven't gotten it back.
      - Likes banging the top door of her stall on the wall just for the sole purpose of making me cry.
      - When she can't do that to make noise she'll just whinny non-stop until someone pays attention to her.
      - Likes to play around with Bandit in the stall next door. These two are becoming good friends and it's worrying me.

Peter groaned and stood up, sticking his pencil in his back pocket, and closing the notebook he was writing in and walking over to her stall, petting her head and cooing, "Why can't you just be normal..."

At that moment the silver grulla mare Bandit took the moment to stick her head out and nudge Peter, also looking for some affection. He turned to pay her some attention, and when he was turned around just enough to where she could reach, Deviant reached down, plucked the pencil out of his back pocket, and ducked into her stall. "Hey!" Peter shouted, and when he was busy making faces at a smug Deviant, Bandit ripped the notebook clean out of his hands. She retreated into her stall and dangled the notebook in her mouth just out of Peter's reach.

Peter stepped back, glaring at both horses. "I feel used!" He exclaimed in a hurt tone. No reply.

Bloody horses.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13 am

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:

~~*~~

~~*~~

extras:

Bloody horses.

Congratz Timey- lovely picture, as well as personality and history! ^u^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 am

Immmmmyyy!!! <3 Thank you so much!!!! :D I love my little quirky horses and Deviant is no different. I adore her!

Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image