Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lampyrie - #5 and #6 - CLOSED

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 am

What is a Lampyrie?
Closely related to the feline family, they have a body similar to the shape of a cat. They have tails like a firefly and small antennae on the top of their heads. Their tail, eyes and antennae let out an eerie glow that helps with navigation and hunting during the night. Lampyries live in large groups with other lampyries, but are normally hard to see because of their great speed.

These Lampy's are siblings. They can either go together using a single form or you may collaborate with another and you each may get one.
I decided to get rid of the dark and light chores so the winners will be able to choose whether they want earth, fire, water or air and I will edit them accordingly.
rainbro. wrote:

[center]Username ➟ ~Kitteh Kats~

Partner ➟ rainbro.

Name ➟ Squeak

Gender ➟ Male

Chore ➟ Water

Personality ➟ When you first look at Squeak, you see that he is very… odd. He’s constantly doing weird dances, talking and singing funny, and being just annoying. But if you get to know him, you find out that he’s much more than that. You find out that he… Is the good type of weird. He is expressive and doesn’t care what you say. He’ll randomly spazz out and yell at gravel because that’s just how he grew up with friends. This isn’t his only trait though. He also enjoys the nature very much. Being with his sister, taking long walks and smelling in the fresh scent of pine and wood. He just loves it. It’s fun to watch his sister catch flying insects. It was funny to see her fail. He enjoyed being around rivers though. You can swim a lot. How he loved swimming. He especially loves climbing across long, fallen trees. It helps with balance, and it makes him feel powerful. He can be very sensitive though. If he falls in the river, he would tear up and start crying for help. If someone called him a name, he would start wailing as if someone just stole his pet bird. But he likes to defend against others. If he sees someone being bullied, he quickly takes the blame or steps in between and has the bully target him instead. All in all, Squeak is a pretty nice Lampyrie.

Story ➟ If you ask Squeak about his life, he will pop out 15 stories at a time. But let’s choose one. This is how he found out that he likes being weird! Squeak and his sister used to have a family. But when they were VERY young, their parents abandoned them in the middle of the forest. He doesn’t know why, but he thinks it’s because his sister cried so much. Squeak can’t remember much because he was asleep when they were abandoned. But he first saw some trees, and he looked up, seeing birds and a sky. He was in awe when it happened, because it was so beautiful. But.. Where were his parents, he started crying. A lot. Then he passed out. When Squeak woke up, he was on a tree stump. He had a note on him. He couldn’t read it, so he kept it safe until he could. In a few months when he was old enough to read, he read that note. It said "Squeak, Fae, we love you VERY much. We’re so sorry we had to do this. But just remember. If you try hard enough and be yourself, all your problems will be answered. Sincerely, ______." The note was ripped there.

➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞➞

Username ➟ rainbro.

Partner ➟ ~Kitteh Kats~

Name ➟ Fae

Gender ➟ Female

Chore ➟ Earth

Personality ➟ You could say that Fae is a little.. Different, then most Lampyries. She's very independent. The only company she has ever liked is that of her own brother, Squeak. She loves going on nature walks and seeing all of the woodland creatures. She spends most of her time outdoors chasing flying insects. Her favorite insect is the Firefly, because of they way their tails glow just like hers. She enjoys playing in creeks, streams and rivers with her brother, fishing for crawfish near the rocks, and climbing over huge fallen trees to get across the water. She loves swimming with her brother and laughing at him when he falls in and wails for help. She has a habit of collecting something from every one of her visits into the forests. Things small enough for her to bring home and put in a scrapbook. Like a flower, a piece of bark, or even a small pebble. Each of these items mean something special to her in a way.

Story ➟ Fae is the way she is for a reason. When she and her brother were very young, their parents abandoned them in the middle of the forest. This is also how Fae got her obsession with Fireflies. When she first opened her eyes in the unknown surrounding, the first thing she saw was many little, bright dots moving around in the sky and above her head. Since first waking up in the beautiful forest surrounding, Fae has always gotten joy out of helping and playing with all of the woodland creatures, and with her brother, Squeak. When she was a bit older, Squeak showed her a note that said "Squeak, Fae, we love you VERY much. We’re so sorry we had to do this. But just remember. If you try hard enough and be yourself, all your problems will be answered. Sincerely, ______." That's where it ended, a bit of the paper was ripped off, so they couldn't see who their parents were. Fae was determined to find who her parents were, why they abandoned their kids, and where the went.

Please make sure that you read the info about the Lampyries[/center]
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lampyrie - #5 and #6 - OPEN

Postby shin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Username ➟ ~Kitteh Kats~

Partner ➟ rainbro.

Name ➟ Squeak

Gender ➟ Male

Chore ➟ Water

Personality ➟ When you first look at Squeak, you see that he is very… odd. He’s constantly doing weird dances, talking and singing funny, and being just annoying. But if you get to know him, you find out that he’s much more than that. You find out that he… Is the good type of weird. He is expressive and doesn’t care what you say. He’ll randomly spazz out and yell at gravel because that’s just how he grew up with friends. This isn’t his only trait though. He also enjoys the nature very much. Being with his sister, taking long walks and smelling in the fresh scent of pine and wood. He just loves it. It’s fun to watch his sister catch flying insects. It was funny to see her fail. He enjoyed being around rivers though. You can swim a lot. How he loved swimming. He especially loves climbing across long, fallen trees. It helps with balance, and it makes him feel powerful. He can be very sensitive though. If he falls in the river, he would tear up and start crying for help. If someone called him a name, he would start wailing as if someone just stole his pet bird. But he likes to defend against others. If he sees someone being bullied, he quickly takes the blame or steps in between and has the bully target him instead. All in all, Squeak is a pretty nice Lampyrie.

Story ➟ If you ask Squeak about his life, he will pop out 15 stories at a time. But let’s choose one. This is how he found out that he likes being weird! Squeak and his sister used to have a family. But when they were VERY young, their parents abandoned them in the middle of the forest. He doesn’t know why, but he thinks it’s because his sister cried so much. Squeak can’t remember much because he was asleep when they were abandoned. But he first saw some trees, and he looked up, seeing birds and a sky. He was in awe when it happened, because it was so beautiful. But.. Where were his parents, he started crying. A lot. Then he passed out. When Squeak woke up, he was on a tree stump. He had a note on him. He couldn’t read it, so he kept it safe until he could. In a few months when he was old enough to read, he read that note. It said "Squeak, Fae, we love you VERY much. We’re so sorry we had to do this. But just remember. If you try hard enough and be yourself, all your problems will be answered. Sincerely, ______." The note was ripped there.

Username ➟ rainbro.

Partner ➟ ~Kitteh Kats~

Name ➟ Fae

Gender ➟ Female

Chore ➟ Earth

Personality ➟ You could say that Fae is a little.. Different, then most Lampyries. She's very independent. The only company she has ever liked is that of her own brother, Squeak. She loves going on nature walks and seeing all of the woodland creatures. She spends most of her time outdoors chasing flying insects. Her favorite insect is the Firefly, because of they way their tails glow just like hers. She enjoys playing in creeks, streams and rivers with her brother, fishing for crawfish near the rocks, and climbing over huge fallen trees to get across the water. She loves swimming with her brother and laughing at him when he falls in and wails for help. She has a habit of collecting something from every one of her visits into the forests. Things small enough for her to bring home and put in a scrapbook. Like a flower, a piece of bark, or even a small pebble. Each of these items mean something special to her in a way.

Story ➟ Fae is the way she is for a reason. When she and her brother were very young, their parents abandoned them in the middle of the forest. This is also how Fae got her obsession with Fireflies. When she first opened her eyes in the unknown surrounding, the first thing she saw was many little, bright dots moving around in the sky and above her head. Since first waking up in the beautiful forest surrounding, Fae has always gotten joy out of helping and playing with all of the woodland creatures, and with her brother, Squeak. When she was a bit older, Squeak showed her a note that said "Squeak, Fae, we love you VERY much. We’re so sorry we had to do this. But just remember. If you try hard enough and be yourself, all your problems will be answered. Sincerely, ______." That's where it ended, a bit of the paper was ripped off, so they couldn't see who their parents were. Fae was determined to find who her parents were, why they abandoned their kids, and where the went.

Last edited by shin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

─────────────────────────────────
    tay・gemini・forensics major・intj・the #1 minho stan
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    > 머리 아프다 <
    ────────────
    pretty much quit, i'm
    basically here to post
    that #edgy emo stuff
    ───────────────────
    toute ma vie, est avec toi
    moi j'attends, toi tu pars . .

Imagex
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Hey guys so I decided to take the light and dark chores away due to them not being needed so you may choose between water fire earth and air for them. I will change the colors for the winner/s
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 am

Bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:07 am

Bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 am

Bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 am

rainbro. wrote:

Username ➟ ~Kitteh Kats~

Partner ➟ rainbro.

Name ➟ Squeak

Gender ➟ Male

Chore ➟ Water

Username ➟ rainbro.

Partner ➟ ~Kitteh Kats~

Name ➟ Fae

Gender ➟ Female

Chore ➟ Earth

Congrats Rainbro and Kitteh Kats! these two lovelies are now yours! will edit their colors now
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 am

ki-neko animura wrote:
Congrats Rainbro and Kitteh Kats! these two lovelies are now yours! will edit their colors now

Thank you so much! May I ask if we can add items and such? o u o

─────────────────────────────────
    tay・gemini・forensics major・intj・the #1 minho stan
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    > 머리 아프다 <
    ────────────
    pretty much quit, i'm
    basically here to post
    that #edgy emo stuff
    ───────────────────
    toute ma vie, est avec toi
    moi j'attends, toi tu pars . .

Imagex
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lampyrie - #5 and #6 - CLOSED

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:16 am

Yes but they must follow the Lampy rules.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me