Based on Click to view
Artist PurpleKakashi [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pseudodragon 143

Postby PurpleKakashi » Wed May 14, 2014 1:41 am

Bwahaha! <3 I love this guy and hopefully you guys do too >.<

To win him tell me a bit about his personality. For the short story tell me about an with your pseudodragons, if you have none use a friends or bother another user! I have four boys that can be used as well.
-Your guess will not affect anything if you're wrong I just want to see if it's obvious or not <.<"'

Ends;; May 18th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Who is this guys based off: (just fun for me)
Personality:
Short Story:

No other extras! Prettying up is aloud though.
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Thu May 15, 2014 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

I haven't been active on CS in years,
probably more.
If you want to get a hold of me message
me on deviantart.
My commissions are open on dA!

<3 <3 <3
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon 143

Postby Warrdog » Wed May 14, 2014 1:51 am

Username: Freaksho
Name: -still deciding-
Who is this guys based off: Giratina
Personality:
Short Story:

Sooooooo want OuO

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 am

Username: Luckythecat
Name:Platnum
Who is this guys based off: (just fun for me);I've played the game so its easy.Giritina.The legendary pokemon.Can be caught on Pokemon platinum and Diamond.In his world he has no legs but in our world he does.
Personality: Stubborn he never looses an argument or gives up.sneaky.He loves to sneak up behind somebody and give them a good scare.And of course this pokemon is clever.
Short Story:w.i.p
Image Image

Image Image

Friends!
Bulletcorgi
Hevno
Kagetheshadow
statuettic
kiffel
Chocolate
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Wed May 14, 2014 2:37 am

Username: wannahaveacuppa?
Name: Raven (idk why)
Who is this guys based off:giratina
Personality:
Short Story:

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 am

Username: The One & Only Vapor
Name: Kiarunik-Cieni (kee-roo-nick chee-nee) meaning "ruler of the shadows"
Who is this guys based off: Pokémon, more specifically Giratina, whom he is named after! nvn
Personality: wip
Short Story: wip

eue he's so beautiful <333
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Wed May 14, 2014 2:59 am

Username:
    Violet & Ivy
Name:
    Laos is the name they associate with and despite it's male influence they truly don't have much of a gender
Who is this guys based off:
    Giratina- Ruler of the Reverse World and a genderless legendary pokemon. The Renegade Pokémon has two different forms Origin Form and Altered Form
Personality:
    When you look at them you notice immediately the chilling blood red eyes. That's what always pulls others in and repels them. Those blood red eyes as cold and freezing, paralyzing you into place. There's something about them. A window into the void of a soul. One that's battered and tired. The pseudodragon that it is cocks it head but gives you nothing more than that besides a change in direction as it walks towards you. The way it carries itself alerts you to the stance of a king.

A ruler. A Matriarch.

You wonder just what it wants. The closer it gets, the more nervous you feel. There's just something about those apathetic red eyes. You can't tell if it's of your own compulsion or not but you shrink back slightly. When they get closer you swear you can feel the chill of something drifting off of them, like a shadow's touch. But there's nothing there. You look up and they're there. Their face is solemn but there's something sad that seriousness, as if everything is always grave. Dire. You can't help but wonder...if there ever was a smile on that dark snout, ever a gleam of happiness in those cold eyes. 'Once,' you think. But a voice answers back that is not your own, monotone and cold.

'Never...'

Short Story:
Thanks to unboxed for allowing me to borrow Florence! :D

They saw her. It was pretty easy not to however, this close to any body of water she'd be sure to blend into the sand and water. They saw her though. As if they were etched from marble they turned towards her. Florence. That's what she called herself.

Laos watched her form cross down the quiet boardwalks. How odd of her to notice them as well. Amber eyes turned to gaze back at him and she seemed nervous. Was it them? They were used to making others nervous before, making others scared. They slowly turned away, no longer interested. With a graceful stand, they turned and then regally leapt off of their perch, a rock outcropping. Their red eyes settled on the ocean and the sat down quietly to gaze at it. A strange fondness they'd never felt before made them walk towards it. The crashing waves making them sigh. "You like the ocean?"

Laos turned slowly to find Florence there, her appearance a mix of ocean and earth. They regarded her for a long moment and then gave a nod. Their whip-like tail flickered and they turned back to the ocean. Florence sat down beside them and it was odd. No one ever chose to come so close before. Not that Laos usually let them if they had, but they felt no need to skitter away. The sky was far more pressing than contact. It was far more beautiful than they remembered. And it was in contentment that they sat beside Florence gazing at it. There was no need to speak. There was nothing more to say. They were simply admiring the way the clouds tinged in darks of purple and oranges seemed to settle on the horizon as the sun slowly began to disappear, looking to be swallowed by the ocean and making the water turn blood red. How surreal of a picture it made.

There was no huge connection between them both. No true like or dislike. They were simply admirers gazing upon the dying sky of a sunset. Laos relaxed as they gazed on before slowly turning back to Florence to find amber eyes gazing right back at them. "Florence." Laos nodded slowly realizing she was saying her name. "Laos." The quiet, almost whisper of a word and he watched at Florence's ears strained forwards to catch it with something akin to amusement.
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Fri May 16, 2014 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucien

Postby pep » Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 am

w.i.p still ay

Username: bodt
Name: people often choose to affiliate him with the name lucien.
Who is this guys based off: giratina, heck yes. cx
Personality: apathetic // aggressive // impolite // princely // manipulative // cryptic
Short Story: Will mention Champagne's Andromeda.
wip
Last edited by pep on Fri May 16, 2014 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expresso. » Wed May 14, 2014 9:47 am

Username: Expresso.

Name: Jamison (or Jam -pronounced like the 'Jam' in strawberry jam)

Who is this guys based off: I don't know, but based on the pokemon necklace, I'd say he is from Pokemon
    Okay, so it took me a while to research this, I finally found it! It is Giratina. He is a ghost/dragon legendary pokemon! xD

Personality: Quirky, fun, intelligent, interesting. Jam is peculiar, in that his personality can change within a few seconds. Mostly, he is a fun, exciting and outgoing guy who loves to socialize. However, he turns extremely shy around a certain someone he likes (*wink wink*) and stumbles upon his words. At other times, when others invaded his personal space or gets to nosy around his personal life, Jam can become a little aggressive and protective

Short Story:

Last edited by Expresso. on Fri May 16, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gira • the time and space psuedo

Postby koegami » Wed May 14, 2014 10:43 am

image arsenal, dont use for your forms.\
Code: Select all
[img]http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon/487.png[/img][img]http://serebii.net/Shiny/DP/487.png[/img][img]http://serebii.net/platinum/pokemon/487-a.png[/img][img]http://serebii.net/Shiny/Pl/487-a.png[/img][img]http://serebii.net/platinum/pokemon/487.png[/img][img]http://serebii.net/Shiny/Pl/487.png[/img]
[img]http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/giratina_shami/pokemon/giratina_another.png[/img][img]http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/pokemon-black-and-white-1/_ui/img/characters/giratina.png[/img][img]http://tiesvanrooij.nl/images/giratina.png[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/edjsitnek/giratina-origin.png[/img]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username:

Name: Gira

Who is this guys based off: the Pokemon Giratina

Personality:

Short Story:
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bass » Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Edward Elric

Sombre
The word for "dark" in French. I think the name Sombre would fit this Giratina-based Pokémon, it being the overlord of the darkness.

Giratina!
I picked up that it was the ghost-type, those colors struck me and flashbacks of my childhood went through my head. Haha.
"While it is not known to evolve to or from any other Pokémon, it has a second forme activated by giving Giratina a Griseous Orb to hold. Its original forme, Altered Forme, will then become Origin Forme. In Origin Forme, Giratina is the version mascot of Pokémon Platinum. Along with Dialga and Palkia, it is a member of the creation trio of Sinnoh, representing antimatter."

Image Image
Taciturn
It would be a crime to make such a majestic, dark creator such as Giratina the talkative type. Sombre almost never opens his mouth to speak, no matter what. Usually he speaks with signs such as nodding, shaking his head, waving, and sign language. He only ever talks if it is extremely necessary. When he does talk, his voice is very deep and still somewhat quiet, but very open and loud at the same time. One could even describe his voice as thunder.

Robust
Obvious enough, Sombre is that of a very strong and powerful nature. He is very sturdy, and people would describe his strength as being able to move entire mountains. Knocking down trees, to him, is just another push-up. He will never ever try to rub this in anyone's face, as he only uses his strength if he needs to.

Chivalrous
Sombre is very polite, kind, and courteous to those he believes deserves it. Sombre will almost always use his manners, even if it's not needed. Sombre will, of course, be shy and modest about it at times, as his role as the anti-matter creator is a very important and mysterious duty for him to fulfill.

wip
Last edited by Wheatley on Wed Apr 19, 2011 11:54 am, edited 99999 times in total.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]
    𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕚'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖

° °

⇠【 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎 ⑅ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 ⑅ 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 】⇢
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

neopetscharactersflight rising

° °
    𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕟 m𝕖

please don't use the above art as it is mine only to use. all icons (c) caffeinecat@FA
    Bass

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me