Pseudodragon #122 • winner by ShrimpSundae

Based on Click to view
Artist ShrimpSundae [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pseudodragon #122 • winner

Postby ShrimpSundae » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:52 pm

This Pseudodragon is based off of a blue tang. To adopt her, fill out the form below. Be sure to read what is not and what is allowed, some of it may get you bonus points! Extras are recommended.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] female

EXTRAS: allowed
    PRETTYING UP: allowed
    RESERVES/WIPS: must have all 3 sections filled out first, so no reserves
    ENDDATE: 4/9/14
Last edited by ShrimpSundae on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #122 • open

Postby Charboo » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Username: Charboo
Name: Dory
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡John♥Dave♡ » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Username: ♡John♥Dave♡
Name: Yavinna
(sorry I had to edit. Something happened to my username and I had to fix it c:)
Last edited by ♡John♥Dave♡ on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wip ;; Help appreciated ;excuse me while I go cry ;;;
♡John♥Dave♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:26 pm

• U s e r n a m e; Sausage Cat
• N a m e; Caerula, Deep blue in latin.
• G e n d e r; Caerula is a girl.
• P e r s o n a l i t y; Caerula is a sweet girl, but don't let that fool you. She is a
dork once you get to know her, and loves video games. Does that surprise you? If
so, I don't blame you. Its quite strange really, but that's just Caerula! Never judge
a book by it's cover. Caerula is quite daft, and it takes her a while to really under-
stand what you just said. Caerula loves the ocean and anything to do with water,
finding her tide pooling isn't uncommon; Caerula just loves little critters, she has
3 pet hermit crabs (And boy- are they a pain in the butt!).

• T h e m e s o n g; Rainbow Veins, Owl City.
• A r t;wip!
xxxxxxxxxflight rising / live
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TiNyHaNdS05 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:49 am

Username:
TiNyHaNdS05
Name:
Tide
Personality:
Sociable and group oriented. Attention seeking and very outgoing. Does not like being alone. Practical, traditional and organized, Likely to over think things. Likes to be in charge and capable at organizing and running activities. A good Pseudo who values freedom and sometimes a little mischievousness.
Loyal and hard-working. Has clear visions of the way things should be. Tide is most of the time very focused on what she's doing.
A leader, planner and finisher. Responsible, Decisive, Punctual, Hard working, Clean, Conventional, and realistic. Doesn't like following the rules. Does not like weird or strange people or things. Intolerant of differences.
Strict. Disciplined. Most of the time she can be aggressive, Assertive, Emotionally stable. Anal, stiff. She's Fearless and self-confidant. Content, Happy, and Proper. Formal, strict with self, Meticulous, with a strong sense of purpose.

Likes wrote:•Pranks
•Jokes
•Being the Leader
•Being with
friends
•Cleanliness
Dislike wrote:•Hurting others
•Being alone
•Strangness
•Dirty things
•Liars

Quirks:
•Often forgets what she's doing.
•Slaps her tail on the ground when aggravated

Favorite food/snack:
•She loves to eat Mulberries and crawdads.

Last edited by TiNyHaNdS05 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me and Quinn257 are sister's and share the same computer
ImageImageImage
TiNyHaNdS05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlleyBalley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 am

Username:
AlleyBalley
Name:
ReTRe
Commissions OPEN (Tumblr) (Deviantart)
Tumblr| Minecraft askblog (Tumblr) (Twitter)
Deviantart| Twitch| Youtube| Patreon
AlleyBalley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Dory

Why is THAT Your Name?
(Taken from the perspective of the pseudodragon.)

I sighed, rubbing my temples. "I KNEW you would ask that. Look, my owner, is, like, OBSESSED with Finding Nemo. So, the minute she set sight on me, she cried out in a very loud voice (like, so loud that it scared all the prey in a ten-mile radius away), "OH MY GOODNESS IT'S DORY!"
I simply blinked, and looked up at her. I smiled, wondering if this human would take me away from the rainforest that I called home. Sure, I loved my home and all - but being so brightly colored, well...no one really liked to hang around me. Said I was a dead giveaway when we were hunting. So, yeah, I was kind of looking forward to having a human find me and take me home.
"Oh, you're so cute!" She reached down and picked me up, cuddling me to her small chest as she smiled. "Rodger!" she called back to another human with a hat. "I'm keeping this one!"
"Yikes!" he said upon noticing my coloring. "Are you sure?"
"Looks tame enough to me!" she cried happily, snuggling me closer to her face.
I smiled, rubbing my head against her chin.
It was love at first sight for both of us, it seemed.
Until we got home.
Now, the home itself was marvelous. I didn't have ONE tiny problem with it. In fact, I really didn't have any issues with my owner, either. It was her obsession that was...interesting. She plopped me down on a very plush cushion - which was nice, actually - and then she turned on the TV. The high-pitched frequency annoyed my eardrums for only a moment before I blocked it out, focusing on the moving pictures. Not realizing I'd chosen not to hear it, my owner sat down and nudged me every time a little blue fish popped up on screen, squealing with delight whenever she moved her mouth. I assumed words were coming out - I just couldn't hear them. I soon figured out that this fish was named Dory, and it was she whom I was being named after. I soon came to love the little fish...until my owner turned on the captions one day. At least once a month she'd turn on "Finding Nemo" for she and me to watch. On this day, her sound system actually broke, so she had to put on the captions. In the amount of time I'd spent with her, I'd picked up a few written words, so I was able to read at a very elementary level. Seeing as this was the case, I read the captions.
I hated Dory.
I hated how she was so easily angered, and how she could never take anything seriously. I hated how she forgot everything, and how she was so easily distracted. She was everything I wasn't. I was calm, quiet, rarely talked. I took EVERYTHING seriously, and tried my hardest not to forget many things. I wasn't easily distracted, for the most part. I was the exact opposite of the blue tang on the screen before me.
My owner didn't seem to care about this, however, and continued her monthly playback of the DVD.
The more I watched it, the more the fish started to grow on me once again. Yeah, she was kind of ditzy - but in a charming way. She honestly just...grew on me. I started to like her. My owner noticed this, and went out and bought me my own engraved collar with my name on it.

While my dislike of Dory was my initial reaction, the more I watched the movie, the more I understood why my owner loved her so much. While living with my owner, I started to notice that she really did LOVE this movie to the point of obsession - her curtains had clownfish on them, her carpet was coral-pink, the living room walls were painted to look like the inside of an anemone, and the ceiling fan was blue (it blended in with the ceiling, which had tiny white specks splattered everywhere - these specks resembled bubbles). In her underwater-themed bedroom, her oyster bed with pearl-shaped pillows had stuffed animals thrown on it. They were all either sea creatures or actual characters from the movie - even the obscure background ones.

My owner once had to give me a bath. Unbeknownst to her, I absolutely LOVE the water. When she plopped me into that bathtub full of warm water, I practically squealed with delight - which I NEVER do. I swam around for hours - and even when the water got cold, I still paddled in circles. My owner was ecstatic, and vowed to give me a bath at least once a week. She often would watch me play in the water, tossing in floating clown fish or blue tangs - her two favorite fish. Sometimes she'd wind up toy sharks and send them flurrying through the water.

Yeah, my owner was obsessed with Finding Nemo. And she still is. But her passion isn't just for the movie - it's also for me. She loves me dearly, and I'm so grateful to be her pet. She takes very good care of me...though there is one thing she does that I don't like.
She never feeds me fish.

Cotton Pillows
Salmon
Canned Tuna
Steak
Roast Beef
Fried Chicken
Pine Nuts
Water Chestnuts
Sunflower Seeds
Oranges
Honey
Kindness
Dislikes:
Flannel Pillowcases
Feather Pillows
Smoked Turkey
Ham
Prepackaged Meats
Peanuts
Almonds
Cashews
Pistachios
Cantaloupe
Cupcakes
Butter-cream Frosting
Rudeness
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Last edited by booklover789 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:21 am, edited 9 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup429 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:54 am

Username: Bluepup429
Name: Sardinia, named after the Sea of Sardinia.
Personality: Sardinia loves the ocean, she loves to explore and learn all of its sea creatures and secrets, Sardinia is also very playful and honest, she hates when people lie, she says "Lying will get you in bigger trouble then if you told the truth." Sardinia also loves beaches, she loves fishes, and anything that lives or has to do with water. She is a little deaf, too. Sometimes she might not hear what you are saying. Sardinia can be serious when it comes studing the ocean, if you try to joke around while she's working, she will get very angry at you, and might even bite. Sardinia never eats seafood, she does eat meat but, NEVER seafood. Sardinia loves the movie, "Finding Nemo," she enjoys it, very much. Sardinia knows the type of fish she is too. She sometimes loves to have a good laugh and play around. She loves to swim too.
Likes: Oceans, seas, lakes (etc.), water, fishes, sea creatures.
Dislikes: Seafood, fish hunting, polluting the ocean, humid weather.
Where does Sardinia live?: Sardinia lives on a beach, a little far from the water, she enjoys where she lives and never wants to move.

Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Username: SkyWishes21
Name: Dory

Have a picture of a blue tang:
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #122 • judging

Postby ShrimpSundae » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:53 am

Now closed for judging!
    Please do not edit your forms. I will pick a winner by the end of today.

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me