Artist .Ghost. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Chestnut overo

Postby .Ghost. » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:05 am

Man, overo markings are hard to do, go figure. :u
And wow she turned out so bright.

To try for her, tell me what her favorite scent is! Does she like the smell of flowers, or perhaps another equid?
I'll pick the form I like the most!

ShortyTheHobbitess wrote:Username: ShortyTheHobbitess
Equid name: Primrose
Height: 14hh
Answer: Primrose's heart belongs to the plains of North America. She grew up there & that's where she will stay for her entire life. She has many favorite smells, but the ones that stick with her most is the smell of wild flowers in the soft, early dawn & the smell of the wind just before a storm. If you had to ask which she favored more, she couldn't give an answer. When she is walking from her sleeping place to get a drink in the morning, she will often stand & smell the air for a while, to catch as much of the wild flowers as she can before the dew is burned away. The smell if rain most often brings much joy to Prim, for is is a subtle, yet strong smell that spreads every where, there is a wonderful freshness to it that little else can mimic.

I do so hope this wasn't too long, I simply love her & the aforementioned smells...
Last edited by .Ghost. on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Chestnut overo

Postby kortico » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:24 am

Username: aftershock.
Equid name: Marabella
Answer: She loves the scent of lavenders. If she had to choose where she would live, it would be as close to the rolling, purple-speckled hills as possible. The scent is strong and overpowering to some, but to her it's soothing and takes every ounce of stress away. Marabella doesn't know why the scent is so attractive to her, she never grew up near a lavender field, nor did she ever like flowers all that much. The deep, royal purple color is her favorite shade of lavender, but the faded morning blues are often easier on the eyes. She can make out the scent in a second, and while it's hard to describe she often uses three simple words; unmistakeable, alluring, and smooth. Marabella often enjoys rolling through the cluster of flowers whenever she happens to find them along her daily forest walks. She doesn't mind one bit that the petals will often cling to her fiery amber-and-white coat, and that she will spend the next few days with her own type of perfume stuck to her coat.
Last edited by kortico on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

hi! you can call me yuri.
lover of f1, cinnamoroll, and anything pink.

adoptsxx +xxmy profilexx +xx art cred

kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anarchy, inc. » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 am

-sorry-
Last edited by anarchy, inc. on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi I'm anarchy I like books, plants and tofu
semi hiatus
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaigeyPies » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 am

Username: PaigeyPies
Equid name: Zyla (But she is often called Zy)
Answer:
Zyla's favorite scent is wet grass right after it rains. It reminds her of her mother and the many great times that they had together. Every time that they would do something together outside of their herd, it would always end up pouring rain and they would get soaked, but that was the fun of it all! They would play in the mud like foals together until the rain stopped. When it did stop, they would slowly back home, the strong scent of fresh grass under their hooves filling their nostrils, making the moment even better. They would return home with mud streaming down their coats, not even bothering to clean off. Her mother was very foal-like and energetic, like Zyla, and there was never a dull moment. Now that she has moved on from the herd that her family is in to find her own herd, she spends many hours enjoying the scent of that fresh grass after rain falls, bringing back the memories of her childhood that she wishes would have never ended. Occasionally she would relive those moments alone, but it will never be the same.
(Sorry if this is too long XD)
Last edited by PaigeyPies on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Will be kind of inactive on Chicken Smoothie - if you need to contact me for any reason, here is my DeviantArt! I check that every day, and that's where you will most likely reach me best!
PaigeyPies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:27 am

Username: G.L'S
Equid name: Xenia
Answer: Xenia absolutely loves the smell of fresh laundry. When she was a little filly, she first caught the scent when her parents travelled by a farm. Naturally being the inquisitive suckling she was, she wandered over and stuffed her face in the laundry basket for a good sniff. It took her parents and a human child to find her with her head mashed in the basket for her to leave.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atheon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 am

Username: xMarker
Equid name: Aurora (Means 'dawn')
Answer: Aurora's favorite smell is of course freshly baked bread. When she smells fresh bread, she tries to take some bread for herself to eat. When Aurora first smelled freshly baked bread, she imagined how good it would taste. One time her mother caught her snagging fresh bread from the table, and Aurora ran off with the bread so she could smell it.
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:41 am

Username: Twitch3305
Equid name:Deliliah
Answer: Deliliah's favourite smell is the smell of "rain" so to say. The smell that over comes the world when it is about to rain, that damp yet sweet smell when rain sizzles on a dry hot rock.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrissy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:57 am

Username: Elsa
Equid name: Marienne
Answer: Marienne's favorite scent is lavender. She finds it romantic and calming.

my birthday is january 4th!

my flight rising
battle.net - capricorn #1317
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:07 am

Username: Kiokami
Equid name: Eternity
Answer: You know that smell, the one certain small that reminds you of some memory, perhaps of a friend or family member's house, or a specific event? Eternity grew up in a forest of willow trees. Many of her happiest memories came from playing under the long branches of the drooping trees, dashing through the overhanging limbs, and snuggling with her mother at the base of the largest tree. Now she has moved on from the forest of her birth, but Eternity still remembers the sweet scent that hung over her childhood. Due to these joyful memories, Eternity's favorite scent is the scent of willow trees, which remind her of her happy days as a young foal.
Last edited by leverage on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShortyTheHobbitess » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:08 am

Username: ShortyTheHobbitess
Equid name: Primrose
Answer: Primrose's heart belongs to the plains of North America. She grew up there & that's where she will stay for her entire life. She has many favorite smells, but the ones that stick with her most is the smell of wild flowers in the soft, early dawn & the smell of the wind just before a storm. If you had to ask which she favored more, she couldn't give an answer. When she is walking from her sleeping place to get a drink in the morning, she will often stand & smell the air for a while, to catch as much of the wild flowers as she can before the dew is burned away. The smell if rain most often brings much joy to Prim, for is is a subtle, yet strong smell that spreads every where, there is a wonderful freshness to it that little else can mimic.

I do so hope this wasn't too long, I simply love her & the aforementioned smells...
Last edited by ShortyTheHobbitess on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looking for: any date

Sit tall in the saddle;
hold your head up high. Keep your eyes fixed
where the trail meets the sky,
and live like you ain't afraid to die. And don't be scared,
just enjoy your ride.
ShortyTheHobbitess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes