Based on Click to view
Artist ImmyWimmy1 [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cottonwood Ranch Jousting Tournament Horse #3

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 am

ARTISTS: Breeding information located on the transparent copy.

Ok, first one with mane and tail edits. This mare is a Dunalino with a Blaze and two Coronets. Her colours are Royal Blue and Cream, with her symbol being the Fleur de Lis. This symbol indicates nobility and good breeding at her training centre.

---

TimeLord~Jedi wrote:

Upside, inside out
She's livin' la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down
Livin' la vida loca
Her lips are devil red
And her skin's the color mocha
She will wear you out
Livin' la vida loca
Livin' la vida loca
She's livin la vida loca

.::Username::.
TimeLord~Jedi
.::Show Name::.
Sandrine
Meaning "Defender of Mankind"

.::Barn Name::.
Sandy, however this shortened version of her name tends to make her angry.
.::Age::.
4 Years
.::Gender::.
Mare
.::Breed::.
Selle Francais
.::Colouration::.
Dunalino With Blaze And Two Coronets
.::Personality::.
Sandrine is quite the character. At first this mare looks innocent enough, but that's the brilliance of it. She's extremely flirtatious, but it's all an act. She mainly uses her charm, looks, and intelligence to get her way, and is completely independent. She hates having to rely on anyone, and always rejects any kind of assistance. Sandrine is cunning and aggressive, with hardly an sympathy or regret for her actions and how they may affect others. She enjoys a challenge. It's what she lives for. And she never loses.
So basically like a toned down Irene Adler for any Sherlockians who may be reading this.
.::History::.
When you're a filly growing up alone and surrounded by a bunch of wild, aggressive colts as your only playmates, what are you supposed to do? Most in this situation would just probably keep to themselves for fear of getting hurt. That would be the normal thing to do, but then again when was Sandrine ever normal? She studied them from a distance, watching intently, looking for any kind of weakness. When she found it, she struck, and before they knew it she had pretty much made herself their unofficial leader. Nobody did anything without her permission, and nobody ever dared to defy her, for they knew this innocent mare could be quite wicked and spit venom when she was cross. They either did what she asked or left her alone. This helped to shape her personality to what she is today, and she's never changed. This has lead to her tendency to think highly of herself and feel the need to prove someone wrong when they challenge her beliefs or competence. She isn't well liked by many, but she is respected, and that's all she really wants.
.::Which Breyer Mold Were Her Mane And Tail Edits Based Of?::.
I found the similarities quite striking.

.::Other::.
That would be it for now. Suffering from Writer's Block and I have no artistic abilities whatsoever.
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottonwood Ranch Jousting Tournament Horse #3

Postby ViceVersa » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:13 pm

WIP

Username: ViceVersa
Show Name: Golden Horizon
Barn Name: Golden (Goldie)
Breed: 25% Percheron 75% Swedish Warmblood
Colouration: Dunalino with Blaze and two Coronets
Personality: Wip
History: Wip
Which Breyer mould were her mane and tail edits based off?: Flash http://www.identifyyourbreyer.com/identify/Flash.htm
Last edited by ViceVersa on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Real life comes first for me, so if I don't get on for a while I'm probably just really busy.
ViceVersa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Username:
Arrows

Show Name:
Dangerous Dancing Diamond

Barn Name:

Gem

Breed:
Morgan xXx Palomino

Colouration:
Dunalino with Blaze and two Coronets

Personality:
A people-person. Gem lives in the moment and has a lot of great abilities. She's tricky to deal with and always speaks her mind; I sure wouldn't want to be fighting with this mare. Mischievous and smart, Dangerous Dancing Diamond is unbeatable and very curious. She would never be purposely unkind, and this filly is very loud. Feisty as anything, she loves to get dirty and thinks whoever said that diamonds were a girl's best friend were dead wrong. Gem is very impatient, but also kind. The filly is gentle and kind even though she can come off as snotty and rude. She hates people and animals who act like they're all that and prance around like idiots.

Dangerous Dancing Diamond is very independent and hates to be told what to do. She's a leader, never a follower, and always puts herself out there. Bold, boisterous, and stubborn, this mare is easy to lose against. Gem always shines like a star, and would never like to be forgotten. This filly wants a legacy, somewhat. She is no where near prissy and would never hurt someone. Dangerous Dancing Diamond is unique and special~

History:
[In story format.]
It is a clear and warm night at the Calder Household. The filthy rich family sits on beautifully carved wooden chairs with plush cushions, watching a mare squirm about and shooting encouraging words to her. Marionette is her name, and she has been pregnant for almost nine months now. Bred with the finest Morgan stallion, and Marionette being not too shabby-looking herself, this foal will be like royalty -and shall be treated like so. With many labored huffs and puff, hours later a small filly's wobbly shape slips free. The mare nuzzles her baby, and the foal untangles her legs and snorts, looking about. The family's intense gaze is fixated on her, but the young filly ignores them completely. They reach out their hands to stroke her, yet she is quick to pull away. Mr. Calder shoots daggers at her, announcing to his family that they should leave the two alone. But, he was more thinking that this filly was so ungrateful.

Six Months
Trouble, trouble, and more trouble was all Gem had done. If Marionette had told her one, she'd told her a thousand times to settle down and get in line. But Dangerous Dancing Diamond would simply roll her pretty brown eyes in innocent ignorance. Sitting in the box stall she'd been given, she snorted to herself, thinking of her doings earlier today.
She'd sneaked to the far edge of a pasture, leaving her mother to flirt with a young stallion. Eyes glinting with ambition and mischief, her strong hind legs had casually smashed into the fence, causing wood to fly and the fence to fall to the lush, grassy ground with a crash. A couple of horses raised there heads, but Gem hid the fencing and watched them with the wide eyes of any curious filly. Yet as soon as they put there heads down and Marionette was looking away, she skittered backwards and out of the fence. And she made certain that Mr. Calder was watching. Dangerous Dancing Diamond had blindly flung herself across the street and into the cornfield, ignoring a car that slammed on the brakes with a screech and blasted its horn at her. The filly turned her head just enough to see Mr. Calder streaking after her with a crop and a halter. Nickering happily, Gem charged through the field, cornstalks flying everywhere and smacking back and forth. She crushed pieces under her thundering hooves, a smirk planted across her face.
But she let him catch her. Gem wanted to see the look on his face. And she did; even got up close and personal with it. Mr. Calder's veins bulged on his head and his face turned a strawberry red. It was funny, to Dangerous Dancing Diamond. He screamed at her, cursing and speaking so fast it was hard to understand him. The filly could barely restrain herself from sneezing in his face. As soon as he slammed her into her stall, waving his hands madly, she just gave him a blank and amused stare. Shooting more daggers at her, the man walked away along with her temper. Later, once all of the horses were in, she heard the tap-tap-tap of the fence being fixed. Some horse, mostly the younger fillies and colts, gave her praise and laughed along. But the older ones, ones like her mother, shot her icy stares and fiery anger. But she kept her head high, like she does.
Then, she knew she had gone too far for once. After all of her pranks and everything, Gem was regretting this one. That was because she heard the click click of expensive, fashionable heels and muffled voices. Next she saw an unknown man in exquisite clothing, Mr. Calder, and the rest of the family. The odd man peered in with clear interest and exchanged some words with Mr. and Mrs. Calder. It wasn't long before the stall door creaked open and she was led out. Marionette seemed more hysterical and impatient, pacing in her stall and nickering to Gem with wide eyes. The filly stared at her mother, confused. What she didn't understand is that this would be the last time she ever saw Marionette. Being lead out, Danger Dancing Diamond soon saw a huge trailer and became worried herself. This time, the man spoke directly to her.
"Don't you worry, young'un. I will take good care of ya' and give you wonderful trainin'." He declared. But Gem was simply confused and scared. She allowed herself to be led into the fancy trailer and watched at the gate closed and she was locked out of her own home. Once the car rumbled to life, the truth hit her hard and she shuddered unhappily.
I'm going away. Forever. She thought blankly. Dangerous Dancing Diamond finally looked depressed, beaten. When the door reopened, she trotted out obediently. The man looked at her with clear concern, brows furrowed.
"Gem?" He said softly. The filly stared at him. With a sigh of resignation, she was lead into the barn. She caught sight of horses running around, jumping, and practicing various things. Shrugging, she allowed herself to be let into a stall with everything perfect in it. The man smiled to her as he shut Dangerous Dancing Diamond's stall. "You sure are special, deary. I will train you well. Only the finest for someone as feisty as you." He declared before leaving.

36 Months
She had been training for a long and grueling 30 months. Finally, her first event. Dressed in a beautiful cloth and looking regal as ever, a three-year-old Dangerous Dancing Diamond stood tall. Thinking back to when she had first gotten to the barn, she remembered seeing it as so terrible. But really, it was a gift in disguise. She's doing something that she loves. And Gem isn't all overly pampered and everything like she was at the Calders -she's treated the way she wants to be; normal. Gem is led towards a huge arena with two long rows in it. Another horse on the other side of the arena was dressed in a gallant shiny red cloth. Dangerous Dancing Diamond heard her name from the announcer's voice and it echoed around her. She stamped her feet impatiently, snorted largely, and lowered her head in a determined way. There was a gunshot into the air, and her rider urged her on. The wind blew through her hair and whipped against her skin. Faster, faster! Her heart pumped quickly and her feet thundered forward. She neared the other horse at a nearly unreachable speed. The 'weapon' was raised. With a deep breath, Dangerous Dancing Diamond took the last stride forward and let herself fly.

Which Breyer mold were her mane and tail edits based off?:

Might it be the gorgeous Marabella?

Theme Song:
Titanium

Mate:
I think that this stallion would be perfect for her. He's mine <3. This is Guns N' Roses, or Pistol, and he's a lot like Dangerous Dancing Diamond. They would be so cute!

Other:
I love this one. I'll try out. Nice job with the line edits!

Owl City wrote:When diamonds boast that they can't be crushed, let 'em go, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust.

Last edited by Arrows on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverBell90 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Reserve
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:23 am

Username: FrostDragon636, feel free to call me Frost ^-^
Show Name: Galaxy Girl
Barn Name: Gala
Breed:
Colouration: Dunalino with Blaze and two Coronets
Personality: Sweet | Self-Conscious | Caring | Comedian | Fearless | Persuasive | Passionate
Sweet: Gala would never hurt a fly if she didn't have a good reason too; the only time she would hurt someone would be if they attacked first. She always shares with foals and allows them to do things before her such as graze from a certain area or cross a river.
Self-Conscious: She believes she is the best of the best, especially when it comes to jousting. Sometimes she isn't a very good sport if she loses a joust to another horse but she is always able to over come that selfishness and congratulate the winner.
Caring: Gala feels for everyone, if another horse is injured or feeling down she is the one to comfort them. Even if someone is just having a bad day she will do everything she can to make that grey cloud disappear.
Comedian: Loving a good laugh once and a while Gala always knows how to make someone laugh, no matter down down they are. She would go even as far as covering herself in mud or dirt to get a laugh out of someone or to just make them smile.
Fearless: Nothing can phase this girl she isn't afraid of anything, I mean anything! From snakes to bats, to even a mighty tiger nothing scares Gala. It is everyone's dream to be able to frighten Gala right out of her hooves, they can keep on trying but Gala knows it isn't gonna happen.
Persuasive: Gala asks you to do something you might as well just go right ahead and do it, there isn't any use in fighting. This girl is gonna get what she wants and she is gonna get it when she asks, no matter how much begging or bribing she has to do. She'll follow you around for weeks, if you can last it that long.
Proud: Having the most passion I have ever seen she takes pride in her work and accomplishments. No matter how bad she does in a contest or show Gala will always be proud of what she did, you can't change her mind on that one. Some may say she isn't the prettiest mare in the bunch but Gala is proud of herself and always will be.
History: Gala was born prematurely and her parents didn't believe she was going to survive her first month of life. However she did even better, she was the strongest and largest of all the foals born that year. Continuing to work and train herself much harder than the other fillies and colts, keeping herself nicely shaped. Her legs perfectly straight, neck exactly arched, muzzle the correct length, however her back was a bit longer than the rest of the foals so she was teased quite a bit. Gala just ignored those ignorant fillies who bullied her just because they were jealous that they couldn't push themselves to be more like her. Two years later Gala was the most beautiful mare anyone had ever seen, the rest of her body had managed to work its way into perfecting the small amount of extra back length she had been born with. Every stallion that saw her fell to the ground in her glory, she didn't care though, it wasn't in her to flaunt her beauty in front of the other mares. (W.I.P for now)
Which Breyer mould were her mane and tail edits based off?: Would it be Midnight Tango?
Other: Could I do art?
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:56 am

Yes, FrostDragon636, you may do some art.

Still no correct guesses, I'm afraid. ^^'
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:24 am

Are we allowed to guess again or do you wish for us to wait?

I looked back and found another one that may be it...

And, if we can guess again, do you want us to edit our forms or just put the guess in a new post?

Otherwise, for now, my form is done. EDIT: Need to do personality. Debating on whether to do art or not.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:00 am

Arrows wrote:Are we allowed to guess again or do you wish for us to wait?

I looked back and found another one that may be it...

And, if we can guess again, do you want us to edit our forms or just put the guess in a new post?

Otherwise, for now, my form is done. EDIT: Need to do personality. Debating on whether to do art or not.

I will allow people to guess when I feel that enough people have had a change at a first guess. If I permit second guess, then I will ask you to quote your form and post your new guess below the quote. ^^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Upside, inside out
She's livin' la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down
Livin' la vida loca
Her lips are devil red
And her skin's the color mocha
She will wear you out
Livin' la vida loca
Livin' la vida loca
She's livin la vida loca

.::Username::.
TimeLord~Jedi
.::Show Name::.
Sandrine
Meaning "Defender of Mankind"

.::Barn Name::.
Sandy, however this shortened version of her name tends to make her angry.
.::Age::.
4 Years
.::Gender::.
Mare
.::Breed::.
Selle Francais
.::Colouration::.
Dunalino With Blaze And Two Coronets
.::Personality::.
Sandrine is quite the character. At first this mare looks innocent enough, but that's the brilliance of it. She's extremely flirtatious, but it's all an act. She mainly uses her charm, looks, and intelligence to get her way, and is completely independent. She hates having to rely on anyone, and always rejects any kind of assistance. Sandrine is cunning and aggressive, with hardly an sympathy or regret for her actions and how they may affect others. She enjoys a challenge. It's what she lives for. And she never loses.
So basically like a toned down Irene Adler for any Sherlockians who may be reading this.
.::History::.
When you're a filly growing up alone and surrounded by a bunch of wild, aggressive colts as your only playmates, what are you supposed to do? Most in this situation would just probably keep to themselves for fear of getting hurt. That would be the normal thing to do, but then again when was Sandrine ever normal? She studied them from a distance, watching intently, looking for any kind of weakness. When she found it, she struck, and before they knew it she had pretty much made herself their unofficial leader. Nobody did anything without her permission, and nobody ever dared to defy her, for they knew this innocent mare could be quite wicked and spit venom when she was cross. They either did what she asked or left her alone. This helped to shape her personality to what she is today, and she's never changed. This has lead to her tendency to think highly of herself and feel the need to prove someone wrong when they challenge her beliefs or competence. She isn't well liked by many, but she is respected, and that's all she really wants.
.::Which Breyer Mold Were Her Mane And Tail Edits Based Of?::.
I found the similarities quite striking.

.::Other::.
That would be it for now. Suffering from Writer's Block and I have no artistic abilities whatsoever.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image