Drawing sessions 1
88 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hiccup

by Hiccup

JBD 535

Postby Hiccup » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 am

This contest is for non-owners only.
To win this girl, just guess the breed her design is based on and give her a name and personality. You may not add extras. I don't mind if you pretty up your form but it's not necessary. This will be a short contest and will most likely be judged in about 8 or 9 hours
I'll pretty much choose the name and personality combo I like the best because the guessing part is too easy.
good luck!

edit: only one guess please!

edit: congrats to fireflies.

thanks for your patience.

I'll be making runner up beans for Cayla and nutella ♥
Last edited by Hiccup on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 535

Postby Autotomy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:56 am

Name: Macadamia, also called Ami by the younger beans.

Personality: Macadamia is very sweet, and bubbly, rather lovely to know. However, she is salty, sarcastic, and in no way blunt most of the time. When she likes something, she's always a diehard fan, and when she hates something or holds a grudge, it's not going to change. Macadamia is witty, and is full of absolutely useless information she has collected over the times, often randomly spouting out tidbits of her knowledge. She often stereotypes things and judges a book by it's cover; but never goes with the flow, or follows trends. She also has an everlasting love for chocolate, and sweets in main.

Breed Guess: Dalmatian
Last edited by Autotomy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Autotomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 am

Name;; Angelina Francesca Louisa Banchesca Banana Bana Bo Besca The Third. But you can call her Dot. Call her Dottie, and you die. :D
      Personality;; Dot is...strange, to say the least. WIP

amg i'm sorry i've wanted to make a bean have the name and personality of one of the Animaniacs, gomen xDDD
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 am

Username: Vjg321
Name: Lucy.
Guess: Appaloosa Or Brown dalmatian
Personality: She is very sweet and shy. She always loves to help others and is very gentle and she would never start a fight. She can get frustrated easily, but she never gives up, she will fight till the end. She loves to be outside in the sun light and fresh air, and she loves to swim! She is sensitive by will not let it show, if she is sad, she will wait until she is alone to let it show. Same if she is mad or angry. Coco loves to read, It is one of her favorite things to do (besides swimming).
WIP
Last edited by vjg321 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peanutcat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 am

Name: Dorothée Édith, A very Commonly used French name.

Personality: Other bean's think of Dorothée as dumb, Why you ask? Because she's French, and most bean's talk in english. So when a Bean say's "Stupid" to her she will react by blinking her eye's with a motionless emotion on her face. She can't understand it and it's not her best subject. But she is very Shy though. When other bean's try translating what she say's in french or as she might put it "Mocking" then she just tend's to blush and back away slowly. Her word's are: ""HH-comment vous osez irrespect mes haricots! Nous sommes tous égaux dans les propres moyens et que nous méritons tous la même respect!" Which mean's: "H-h-how dare you disrespect my beans! We are all equal in out own ways and we all deserve the same respect!

Guess: Chocolate/Brown/Liver/Lemon spotted dalmation?
Last edited by Peanutcat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 am, edited 10 times in total.
Peanutcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 am

Ally
<>
Ally is what you'd expect any JBD to act like, she's very energetic but can be quite calm at times. She is also very polite towards others and doesn't usually pick fights, Ally also enjoys the company of others and blends into crowds fairly well due to her friendly and outgoing nature.
Guess - Dalmation
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AaYvLaA » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 am

Breed: Chocolate Dalmatian
Name: Cookies 'n Cream ( but you can call her cookie )
Personality: Cookie is a fun loving gal, she loves to hike, swim, fish, run, and just about anything that can be done with a friend. Like her name would suggest she is very sweet, everyone who knows her likes her because she never picks fights and is just so nice, also like her name she has a big sweet tooth. When the weather isn't durable for fun outside you can find her inside baking a cake or some other fantastic treat to share with her friends. She is deathly afraid of weeping angels, and loves to take relaxing baths. She likes to watch Once Upon A Time, she just found out about it but it quickly became her favorite show and a big time consumer.
Last edited by AaYvLaA on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Vive la nuit~
Long live the night

♥ Neelix + AaYvLaA = sisters forever ♥

AaYvLaA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .SarahBear. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 am

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Dharmana
Mana means divine power, and Dharma is the Hindu principal of maintaining the order of the universe. I came up with the name.
A brown dalmatian? The color palette of brown you chose quite resembles it, as do the eyes.
.supernatural ability.
~logical~anxious~helpful~

When Dharmana, Manny for short (only with friends, though, it's Dharmana to anyone else), was young, she never had a 'talent'. All the other little beans were excelling in math, or dancing, but Manny never excelled. It turns out, though, her amber eyes have a special sort of sixth sense, she can see spirit. It's not like someone would think, she sees the energy, sometimes it doesn't even look like a bean. She sees it as both a talent and a curse. Dharmana is able to help other beans by ridding spirits that have bad intentions, or even connecting some to their passed loved ones. She enjoys that, and it is an interesting pastime. The edge of the sword, though, is that she is sometimes faced with spirits that have very ill intents. Dharmana is a very anxious soul, so being threatened in any way is extremely nerve-wracking. As she develops her skill, she has seen an increase in her braveness. Dharmana is very studied in her beliefs. She feels, if she can't see it or there is no proof, than it's unlikely to exist. This causes her to become quite fevered in her arguments, and defends the proof. It is why she denied her sixth sense for so long, it took years for her to accept that there is something beyond death and she was interacting with it. She prefers to have a few close friends instead of a big group of acquaintances, and she chooses her friends very wisely. She is never crass or sour, whenever you see her she has an almost warm aura around her. She loves to sit and chat for hours, and enjoys hearing someone's life story. Overall, Dharmana is a relatively good bean, with her flaws, but she strives to help others with her unique gift.
Last edited by .SarahBear. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~~Image ~~
Watch me grow!
.SarahBear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am

Name:; Mickey after my old female dog
Personality:; Mic is very active and is always outside. She's a very loving, caring and all around sweet bean. Well she's also weird but, most do not mind her silliness. Most say she's super fun and funny to be with. She's always very positive and forgiving to everyone. Well she's around a crazy bean.
Guess:; Dalmation
Last edited by bsktcase on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 am

Name: Almond Joy. You can call her Almond or Joy though, it doesn't matter to her. I picked out the name for her off of the candy, Almond Joy. They are brown but when you bite into them white coconut comes out. I think it suited her since her colors match the candy!

Personality: Almond Joy is a very caring bean but is also very shy. She has a fear of talking to other beans because she doesn't want to lose them as a friend. She gets upset easily and tends to take things the wrong way. She tries to look for signals on how you are feeling, before she says something. If she would ever make someone upset or cry she would feel awful and very ashamed. She has a genuine heart but it can take awhile before she warms up to you.

Guess: Liver-Spotted Dalmation
Last edited by case on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items