Based on Click to view
Artist ~punkstache [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #37

Postby ~punkstache » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

Winner: Hyena
Last edited by ~punkstache on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #37

Postby Akami-chan » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Hyena. wrote:
+Username+
Hello ~punkstache, and little Koi Mutato. My name is Hyena., I have no mutato so i'm very exited to be in my first Mutato contest. I adore Koi's they are my most favorite fish, I love what they look like in general, their markings, and their adorable name <3

+What would I name this Mutato+
If i won this little thing I... No, wait... I have a better idea.
The day was cool, not cold, or hot but that temperature that seems to excite you. Make you're energy run higher, Anyway. I was walking on the street my umbrella out (Even though there wasn't a cloud in the sky... Because i'm like that) I saw a little something seemingly floating around a bit far off. I thought i was just seeing things but these colors, Blue, black and red kept catching my eye. So, i stopped and curiosity over came me, *Nick nick* I pressed my tong against the roof of my mouth to make a small clicking sound, the little thing stopped turned round' and looked at me. He slowly floated down and carefully came towards me as i crouched on the ground trying not to look frightening to the little thing. He got about a foot from me and paused, i could see his rare and strangely adorable markings and for some reason right then and there i thought of his name.
His name is Cat. I can't say why i decided to name the little Mutato Cat but... it just seemed to fit. One reason may have been that i seem to be drawn to oposits, but other then that just looking at him and saying "Cat" seemed to fit his fishey markings.

+Koi pond picture+
After a long long time of searching i came up with this picture, its sweet and beautifull and just seemed to fit.
. http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/ ... 5kc9pa.jpg .

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/190/e/8/mutato_37_small_by_akai_umi-d6cp1xg.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Akami-chan on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scribblestar » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:14 pm

+Your Username:-Mario-
+Name of the Mutato: Koi
++Reason for choosing the name: The..the kois
+Most zen picture of a koi pond you can find: Image
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 pm

+Username+
Hello ~punkstache, and little Koi Mutato. My name is Hyena., I have no mutato so i'm very exited to be in my first Mutato contest. I adore Koi's they are my most favorite fish, I love what they look like in general, their markings, and their adorable name <3

+What would I name this Mutato+
If i won this little thing I... No, wait... I have a better idea.
The day was cool, not cold, or hot but that temperature that seems to excite you. Make you're energy run higher, Anyway. I was walking on the street my umbrella out (Even though there wasn't a cloud in the sky... Because i'm like that) I saw a little something seemingly floating around a bit far off. I thought i was just seeing things but these colors, Blue, black and red kept catching my eye. So, i stopped and curiosity over came me, *Nick nick* I pressed my tong against the roof of my mouth to make a small clicking sound, the little thing stopped turned round' and looked at me. He slowly floated down and carefully came towards me as i crouched on the ground trying not to look frightening to the little thing. He got about a foot from me and paused, i could see his rare and strangely adorable markings and for some reason right then and there i thought of his name.
His name is Cat. I can't say why i decided to name the little Mutato Cat but... it just seemed to fit. One reason may have been that i seem to be drawn to oposits, but other then that just looking at him and saying "Cat" seemed to fit his fishey markings.

+Koi pond picture+
After a long long time of searching i came up with this picture, its sweet and beautifull and just seemed to fit.
. http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/ ... 5kc9pa.jpg .
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autumn. » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:09 pm

sername

Autumn. is my Name.

ame

The name that I chose is Hina.
Hina is a Female name.

eason for choosing name

Hina in Hawaiian means 'Goddess of fish'.
Since this design had Koi, I thought Hina seems like a fitting name.

ost zen Picture of Koi pond

There is a certain picture that I found, It seemed like a really pretty picture of a Koi pond.
Clicky

xtra

Wip
Last edited by Autumn. on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

x x x x x x x

x ★ ★ ★ x x

x x x' ' autumn.

"───────────────── my
x x x x x x x x x x coding

Autumn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 am

Username:
*Blackberry*
- You can call me BB, Berry or Black.

Name of the Mutato:
Hinamori Amu
- Mutato that aren't close to her, call her Hinamori-san, those close to her, call her Amu-chan.

Reason for choosing the name:
I just finished watching this anime, Shugo Chara, and the main character was called Hinamori Amu. Somehow I just feel like naming it Hinamori Amu, it seems like a very simple name, but if you look in another way, it is unique, and special. And just to add a little bit here, Hinamori is like her second name, and Amu is the main name. It is pronouced as He-na-more-ri for Hinamori, and Ah-mu for amu.

Most zen picture of a koi pond you can find:
Here It looks magical doesn't it? Anyway, the picture doesn't belong to me, I didn't take the photo.

Favourite song:
Yeah lame, to have this as extra. But, here. It gives me a sad feeling, and a happy feeling, strange huh? But the song is wonderful, and that is Amu favourite song which touches her heart.
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Stay Strong, Carry On
You will reach the top.

○ Hello, my username is♥Talon but you may call me Talon or Enna.

○ The name I choose for this Mutato, if he will be mine, would be Dragon. A mythical, beautiful creature that is said to once exist. I believe they still do.

○ The "general" story of the koi is that they would swim up a waterfall to transform into a dragon. They would overcome all obstacles to do this, and are very brave.
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:20 am

so far the form are looking wonderful guys :thumbup:
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender. » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:15 am

+ sparrow_blossom
+ Nado [nah-DOH]
++ Nado means 'I swim' in Spanish
+ I hope and oil painting is okay~
my jellybean dragons discord: coolette#0084
lavender.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AWOL » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 am

Zen Koi pond

Username
    AWOL
    Mutato Name
    Bekko
    Name reason
    "Bekko" is a type of Koi that is commonly found in Koi ponds.
    Story
    Bekko was a runt Mutato. No one expected much from him. His family was known for holding the record for longest in flight, that is until Bekko came along. When the small mutato would fly he would always get distracted by something on the ground and go right back down to examine it. When the flight contest came along, Bekko was prepared to win and disappoint his family no longer. There were a total of four Mutatos in the competition, each willing to put up a fight. After 22 hours, two competitors dropped out, leaving Bekko and a large Mutato to remain. Bekko looked down at his father, who was coaching him, with a nervous expression. He tried not to stare at the ground for too long or else he would loose yet another competition and bring shame to his family name. Bekko took a deep breath and kept his eyes on the clouds. Suddenly a flash of light glared at the corner of his eye, forcing him to look. Bekko was in awe at the shiny light and began floating down to grab it. He was to distracted to hear the crowd hollering and pleading him not to give in, but it was too late. Bekko was out of sight and disappeared into the forest to capture the light.
    When Bekko touched the earth his eyes twinkled staring at the light. As soon as he was about to grab it the light disappeared and a Mutato's face came in sight, smirking at him. Bekko was confused; Where had the light gone? He looked to the ground and saw a mirror lying next to the stranger. The other team had cheated! Bekko was furious and flew away to tell his father. Once the word was spread, the final team was disqualified and Bekko had won the contest making his father proud.
AWOL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me