RPW #94; The Oni! by shuuu

Based on Click to view
Artist shuuu [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #94; The Oni!

Postby shuuu » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:30 am

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Next one in my line of legends, an Oni!
An Oni is a type of monster in Japanese culture.
This little one is a Half flop ear, bob tail with orange paint c:
For the contest, write a short little story! It has to be about meeting Vincent, my other RPW.
It has the lead on how Vincent is now scared of Oni and This RPW. The story can be 3 paragraphs at most.
Will end on June 20th!

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Story;
Last edited by shuuu on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #94; The Oni!

Postby Scribblestar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:52 am

Username; -Mario-
Name; Demon mask
Gender; Male
Story;
I was walking around, doing nothing, and I saw a different RPW. I said hi to him, but he freaked out and left. So I just put the mask on and left sadly. I tried again, but still, he was afraid of him. One day I took the mask of, and he said hello to me. I was very surprised and then we began to talk. Now he is my friend.
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Username;
evanescent, but please, call me evan!
Name;
Clone.
Gender;
Male.
Story;
Told in his point of view ;;
It was Halloween night, and everybody was out and about. Some for candy, some for the scares, some for parties, and who knows, maybe some for a murder. But I dunno. So, I was the one for the scares and the parties. I was inside my house, watching from my kitchen window as people went by my house, some knocking on my door, but I didn't open it. I just watched from my window. Some of these people have the worst costumes on, so I decide to go out there with my Oni mask on. I smirked, grabbing it from where it was, on the kitchen counter, and put it on my face. Perfect. I then raced out of my house, making sure to lock it, and began to look around to do some tricking of my own. So, I was walking down the street, scaring the pee right out of children, and running from their mad parents. Psh, whatever! I then approach a house that has a party just starting on the inside. I smirk, as I read above the door 'Everyone invited!' So, I walked in. The music was pretty loud, to be honest. I wasn't here for the dancing, or meeting the ladies - no - I was here to scare and to watch people be scared. I watched as more people piled in, but I was waiting for a guy that looked like you couldn't scare. Just as I was about to lose hope, I seen him. Now, this guy looked pretty un-scareable! Well, to me, mind you.

The person that came in was grays, blacks, and reds, and later on I found out this guy was Vincent. Pretty nice name, if you ask me. Anyway, as I seen him I instantly ducked down, hiding underneath a table. Yes, a table . . . stop laughing! It was the only thing nearby! So, as I seen Vincent begin to walk by the table I was hiding underneath, I put on my Oni mask and crawled out silently as I approached him from behind, quietly. I seen that one of my buddies, Jolyn, was there, and mouthed to her, 'Say the Oni is going to get you, really loud!' Jolyn can read lips really good. Jolyn smiled, nodding as she then yelled over to Vincent, "THE ONI IS GOING TO GET YOU!" Vincent turned around quickly, and I could see the fright in his eyes, as I then began to run towards him. Vincent took off like lightning! I then laughed silently under the mask, then taking it part way off to wink over at Jolyn, who was now laughing. I smiled at her, and then began laughing myself. So, the whole time I was there, I was then dancing and talking to my friends, but I didn't see Vincent after I scared him. Ah, perfect! I love when my scares turn out to be good as I planned it to be.

After the party, I seen Vincent going out of the house, looking around just to make sure no Oni's were following him. I chuckled, shaking my head, but then got an idea. I followed Vincent home to see where he lived. I then ran home, getting a piece of paper or two, a pen, and tape. I then raced back to his house, hiding in bushes. I then wrote on one of the papers 'THE ONI IS GOING TO GET YOU', and 'TURN AROUND.' I seen Vincent was in his front yard, but not really paying attention to anything. I jumped out of the bushes silently, and then took some tape, first taping down the 'TURN AROUND', and the other one. I then slid back into the bushes, waiting for him to go back in. After a few minutes of waiting, he finally got up from where he was sitting, and went to the front door, about to open the front door but then seeing the paper, backed up a little. I then slid out of the bushes, crawling, and got behind him. He ripped off the paper, and then seen the one. I could see his fur standing on end. He then turned around, "BOO!" I screamed as loud and as deep as I could. Vincent's eyes were then wide, as he then ran into his house, locking the door behind him. I then seen he was going for something, and I assumed it was his phone to call the police, so I ran home as fast as I could!

-------------------------------------------------------------
RPW's included ;;
This one - owned by nobody yet.
Jolyn - owned by me.
Vincent - owned by Pupcake
Last edited by petrify on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greye » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

do you know what it's like, being misunderstood?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

username↳Hello there, I'm the doctor's fez (formerly Owlicity). I'm fairly new to the species and just got my first girl Citrus. <3
name↳Kazuma (真) meaning "one reality".
gender↳Male c:
the story↳Note: Kazuma is only partially mute. He'll only really talk to someone he trusts. Otherwise he gets intimidated and just shuts down.

It was the time of the long shadows, as Kazuma called it. The autumn trees had already swallowed up the sun and the fleeting rays caused them to grow longer than ever. It was the perfect time for traveling unnoticed, just as he intended to do. Normally the young wolf would curl up and watch the shadows shift long into the night, but this evening was different.
He had been watching this one for a while now. He seemed… different somehow. Even though he looked a little intimidating there was a certain thing that made him seem more understanding than most. Kazuma decided he would try to approach Vincent tonight.
Of course, Kaz wouldn't mention how he'd been observing him. It would make him seem like a stalker. Isn't stalking someone like, illegal? He dismissed the thought. After all, there were more important things to think about now.
There!
Vincent caught his eye as he was exiting the building. Alone. Now was his chance.
As soon as Kaz emerged from the bushes he regretted the decision. Should he go back? Too late, he's already been seen.

WIP <3

Last edited by greye on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi i'm greye <3
they/them | adult
mostly here to lurk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
greye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Dang thought it submitted. Reserve with the name Silas. So I don't forget heh...
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:28 am

Bump~!
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:24 am

What time is this ending? Just curious. ~ c:
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Yeah, thats fine.
Since there not many entires and some aren't done yet, I'm planning on extending this for a week or so.
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Bump?
petrify