Based on Click to view
Artist Berkshire [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
82 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara # 201 HAPPY EASTER!

Postby Berkshire » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Yup, Easter Bunny kia to kick off spring!

To win this very special kiamara, please fill out this form <3
Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:
Easter Story:
History about his/her ears:
Chibi art with an Easter egg:

Rules:
Written sections must be under 500 words.
You may add extras, as long as they are short.
Art may be by you or someone else.
You may add additional art (non-chibi if you want)
Have fun!

Ends: April 18, but you should get working on your forms way before that, don't wait!

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara # 201 HAPPY EASTER!

Postby Vegtaboom » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Name:
    Cotton Tail [Cotton for short]
Favorite thing about Spring:
    Cotton wrote:Well, that would have to be Easter, a time of hope, love and family. I also love Easter egg hunts, food and candy, and how happy every little Kia is on that day. It's always so colorful, but not to bright. But if I can't pick Easter, April fools day would be a close second. Because their is nothing better than laughter, fun and a couple friendly jokes.
Personality:
    Cotton is very quite when it comes to talking. He would much rather show people how he feels with actions. He has a hard time explaining things, and is often confused. He loves a good joke, and hearing people laugh. He will go out of his way to make people happy, and if someone is really nice to him, he will always return the favour down the road. Sometimes you can catch him doing silly things if you are feeling sad, or upset. He is really sneaky, and some would say that's a bad thing, but he needs to be if he's going to pull pranks on people and hide Easter eggs all the time.
Easter Story:
    Most of the young kias WILL call him the Easter bunny, even though he couldn't even dream of being MR.Bunny himself. But one Easter, he had no choice but to take the position as the Easter bunny. It came to him in a dream, well, he thinks it was a dream. The Easter bunny had come out from behind a tree, and started talking to him to him, he told him that he wouldn't be able to make it for Easter that year, and he wanted Cotton to do it instead. "Why me?" Asked Cotton, curious as to why, him of ALL Kias, would be picked for such an amazing, and special task.

"Because, you have so much passion for Spring, and this Holiday. You're the only other who CAN do it." Then the Bunny had disappeared, and Cotton awoke, nervous, and ready to paint eggs. He stayed up all night, painting little swirls, dots and lines all over only the roundest, and smoothest eggs he could find. He then spent the rest of the hours he had before sunrise, hiding each and every egg in some of the strangest, and most unique places. He knew that when the little Kias awoke, it would be one of the best Easters ever.

When the sun rose, and the little Kias started to wake up, and leave their dens to go and look for Eggs, Cotton waited, and watched as the little Kias found eggs, and carried them around in little home made baskets and baggies, as proud as can be. He was glad he decided to do this, and if the other Kiamaras knew what he did, they would probably be proud too.
    Well, this happened during Easter, and normally people laugh, and say he is lying when he tells them this, but it is 100% pure fact. He was a young kia, couldn't have been more than 6-7 years old, and was hunting for eggs himself. He ventured off into the woods to look for the Golden Egg, a very large Egg, that was painted gold, and hidden away a long, LONG time ago. Some say it's never been found before, and it's bigger than even MR. Elderine's head! Cotton searched for it, until he found a strange looking stump, with something gold and shiny in it! He ran up to it, and stuck his head in the hole, grabbed onto the object, and pulled, but his head was stuck!

Cotton had large ears as a Pup, but not as large as they are now. They happened to got caught on something inside the stump, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t pull them free! He tried wiggling, sitting, tugging, dancing, everything. But they wouldn't budge. When he almost gave up hope, a small Fairy came by, in the shape of a bird, and perched on his back. "Hello little Kia." The Fairy said to Cotton, "Are you in trouble? Could I be of any help?" It asked. "Uh, y-yeah." Replied Cotton, he WAS in quite the predicament. The fairy just chuckled and made him an offer. "You know, I could poof you out, but you would need to exchange something with me." He said, and smiled, thinking the Kia would give him the egg in return. "Urgh, you could make my ears BIGGER for all I care! Just get me out of here!" Cotton exclaimed, scared that the fairy would fly away, and leave him in there, for anything to happen to him. The Fairy laughed, and thought this was a much better deal than just poofing him out. "So be it." it said, and it poofed out Cotton, making his ears longer in the process.

Cotton didn't think the fairy meant it when it said that it would make his ears bigger, but it did. His ears weren’t just big now, they where HUGE. Like a rabbits ears. He still had the egg though, and ran home with it before anything else could happen. When he got there, everyone looked at him, Everybody stopped whatever they where doing, and stared. He thought it was because of his ears, and he started to say something, but they where looking at the Egg! "Yay! Cotton found it!" Someone shouted, and he was surrounded my other Kias. For the rest of the day, no body said anything bout his ears,he won the Egg hunt and he had one of the best Easters ever.

Super cute art by albinoBroccoli <33

Any extra art:

[There, most of it is finished <33 eeee Excited for the end date now ;o; <333
I hope I can make him my last Kiamara <3]
Last edited by Vegtaboom on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Name:Esther
Personality:
Easter Story:

Huge WIP
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Reserved post
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 pm

*claims post*

Name:
Personality:
Easter Story:

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbee » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 pm

I dont seem to click with her, but shes pretty!
Last edited by strawbee on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 pm

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

Name:
    Sugar

○ The warmth.
    After a long cold winter it is so nice to see the sun shining again and everything thawing out. With this warmth the flowers start to bloom and the grass becomes greener. Everything seems to be much more alive and active.

Personality:
    ○ High-spirited
    You could say that I am... High-spirited. I'm not exactly sure what would will do best for wording this trait but I guess High-spirited would do. It seems that I can't sit still for too long; I adore traveling and going to new places. I love to take little adventures, the more interesting the better. I grow bored very easily unfortunately and I tend to have a attention span of a fruit fly most of the time. When I get bored I tend to act like a goof ball, which can annoy some people. I try my best to keep busy and not get bored, but on some days I can't help it. For example when it's a rainy day and I'm stuck in the house, I feel like I'm going crazy from being so bored.

○ Independent
    Yes, I can be very independent. And stubborn. And basic a pain in the butt as well, hehe. It all depends on the day. I have good days and not so good ones. Thankfully most days are good days, so you don't need to worry much. I like doing my own things at my own time. I can't stand being pushed and rushed into things, despite the hyper-ness I was talking about earlier. And if someone tries to force me to do something...Well, they would see that I do indeed have a stubborn streak in me. If I don't want to do something, then dang it you better give up now while you can. The more you beg, whine or push, the more I say "No". I know, I know I should act more reasonable. If I ever get any friends they are going to need a great deal of patients with me I guess. And I with them as well, but I don't mind that. I need to learn more patients anyways.

○ Social
    Now, I know what I said about being independent and all that. But let me tell you something, if I didn't like being with people I wouldn't let you even ask all these questions. I adore spending time with others, a good conversations came make any day better. I can be quite a chatterbox if I want to you know, I'm not exactly what you would call "shy". I do speak my mind whither people want me to or not, and that has gotten me in some trouble. But I don't care, I can't stand by and stay silent most of the time!

Easter Story:
    Once upon a time, in a land far away, there was a fairy.

This fairy was old, and didn't have many days left. He sat on a log at the side of the road wondering what to do. He was a Easter Fairy, who gave the children in the nearby village eggs at Easter to make them happy. But the fairy became slow in his old age, and he knew he could not do his job any longer.

Suddenly the old fairy heard humming down the road. He looked up to see who it was, and he saw a rabbit hopping to him on the trail. The fairy let out a sigh, and didn't speak when the rabbit came. But as the rabbit came closer, he noticed the sad looks on the Fairy. The rabbit stopped to ask a question.

"Why Mr. Fairy," The rabbit asked, "Why do you look so sad on this fine day?"

The fairy looked up at the rabbit with a bleak look on his face. "My dear boy I am old. These bones of mine ache, and I will not be able to deliver egg to the children this year. I don't know what to do." He replied. The Rabbit looked sad as well, watching the old fairy talk.

"Do you have someone to help you?" The rabbit asked. "No." The fairy answered.

The rabbit scratched one of his long ears while in thought. He wanted to help the Fairy, and a plan formed in his mind. "Mr. Fairy, although you might not know me, will you allow me to take up the business - taking eggs to the children?" The rabbit was young, fit, and did work well. He thought he could do the job for the Fairy with ease.

The fairy was silent for a moment, shocked by the Rabbit's offer. "Very well," He finally said and flew right to the Rabbit's nose. "I will give you two things, a list and a ribbon. Both are magic so you do not need to worry to much, just keep them safe." And suddenly with a bright flash of light, a little bag landed next to the rabbit. It had the two items in it, with a small note.

"Thank you very much!" The rabbit replied, and quickly grabbed the bag and race back to his warren. When he got home, he noticed the note and items. "What is this?" The rabbit whispered. It read:

Dear boy I wish you luck with your new job. Your task is simple, keep the ribbon and list safe and deliver a egg to each child in the village. The list will always grow with each child born, and where they live. Keep the ribbon with you always, and you will always have eggs in this bag for each child. You are now the Easter Bunny, and you make me proud.

The rabbit stayed true to the Fairy and way the Easter Bunny for the rest of his life.
    [493 words - using this word counter.]

I got these ears when I was young. I wasn't born with them you know, when I was born I simply looked like a normal healthy pup. I was between three or six months old when I got these. I just remember being a little pup back then. At the time, I was on vacation with my family in the Scottish Highlands, visiting relatives there. They lived in a very remote area, lots of forest.

While my parents were talking with my relatives, I sneaked out the back and went into the forest for a run. I loved running back then, my legs always wanted to go. I remember running, and running til I also fell over from being so tired. I loved it. But when I was done playing in the forest, I found out that I was lost. The house was nowhere to be seen, and I couldn't see nor hear my family. The thought of being lost kinda freaked me out. But then I heard something faint off in the distance. A thick mist began to form so it was hard to see anything far away. Curiosity grabbed me and I went towards the sounds. I didn't have to run far to find it ▬ very quickly after running for a few minutesI have to stop before ramming right into the thing.

A small floating light, gold in color, that seemed to glow in the mist. Some say it was a Wisp, others say it was a Fairy. I don't know, it it was plain as day with how I saw it, as I see you next to me. It whispered to me. Most I couldn't understand, but I heard the words "Follow Me". At first I just stood still, but then I started to follow the thing deep into the forest. The mist became thicker as I walked, and the forest floor started to have a sickly wet feeling. There was a strange sent in the air as well, sour and acrid like. I couldn't even see what I was walking on from how thick the mist was. I simply followed the light.

Suddenly without warning the ground gave way under me. I was only able to make a yelp before I was consumed by nasty green water. I quickly got pulled under, the more I tried swimming the more I sank. I struggled to hold my breath but soon I couldn't even do that anymore.

Everything began to to fade, and after that, I don't recall. The next thing I remember was waking up in a bed. A hospital bed. The doctor told me that I had been in a coma for several days. He told me about my odd ear growth, and at first I didn't believe him. How I was found, they never said. Later I found out that the water I was in has some sort of radioactive waste, which should have killed me. But I didn't die, I got bunny ears instead.
    [497 words - using This word counter.]

Note: Jern already told me that the name Sugar was okay to use because their kia named Sugar is being put back up for adoption with a different name.
Last edited by SnowStar on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 27 times in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinoBroccoli » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Awwwhh, what an adorable baby! Great job, berk, and good luck everyone else. :3

charactersdatumblrask.fm

on hiatus
albinoBroccoli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Really beautiful o3o I was hoping to see something like this.<333 I may or may not enter, we shall see.

XxX Snow
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hannahbanana1245 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Name: Ebony { Her nicknames include: Bunny, Ebs, and EB